INSANE BETTING ODDS

So from what I've heard the current betting odds are - right now if you put $100 on Mcgregor knocking Mayweather out and you can pick the round from 1 to 7 you can make $4400. The odds being 44 to 1.

>is gambling degenerate?
>also, if Mcgregor wins will there be riots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gdipveIs_U
youtube.com/watch?v=caSkCWCpBf8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz7oPg7uqdE
youtu.be/x4P4OxfFb6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahaha fight of the manlets who cares

hmmmm, if only there were a sports board you could post this on...

the reason the odds are so good for picking a round is because its impossible to tell

don't waste your money on mcgregor
the correct play is mayweather by KO/TKO in under 9 rounds

Fags

>5'9
>5'8
They would both lose to any real man

He won't win, that's why the odds are so high. It is just stupid, you can't put a champion boxer in the ring with a completely different type of fighter with different rules and expect him to win.

I doubt there'll be riots. Black people find mayweather to be an irritating prick who ruined boxing

LANKLETS BTFO

You're wasting money betting on McGregor. He won't win a single round against money mayweather trust me. That guy isn't a real boxer

Hispanic guy here. I'm rooting for McGregor because I hate niggers.

Nobody cares about your fake boxing match, faggot

KO by McGregor in the first round. Go ahead and screencap it, or don't, because you'll remember this post when the time comes.

they're both niggers, user

Mayweather is going to win because he's going to play for points, just like that boring pacquiao fight. The only possibility of something exciting happening is maybe McGregor gets a lucky punch in and somehow knocks Mayweather out.

fag

if you think mayweather will play for points against a heavily outmatched non-boxer you don't know the sport

mayweather will impose himself and get a stoppage

>manlet gay weight boxing

not Sup Forums

betsson has 7:1 for a KO but 34 with a technical win

You could bet $100 on each round for 7 rounds and still make $3700 tho.

Is it just boxing or MMA when they fight?

I'm rooting for floyd because I love boxing

yes

I hate that they are turning this into a black vs white thing. Connor is going to lose bad. We need to turn this into a USA vs Ireland and save face.

I hope mayweather dives in the first few seconds for maximum publicity

youtube.com/watch?v=2gdipveIs_U

> fights 24
No. He has had 0 boxing fights. This is his debut...

>if you think mayweather will play for points against a heavily outmatched non-boxer you don't know the sport

I know it well enough to know the biggest name around is a cowardly point-grabbing nigger.

44 to 1 is horrible odds for that prop.

sports betting is degenerate unless you are advantage gambling and then it is not degenerate. if you are prop betting McGregor winning by KO in a specific round - I would bet money you are not an advantage gambler.

Currently I have $1200 booked in even money gambling hall bets on Mayweather against total retard McGregor fanboys. That's advantage gambling. I want to try to up it to $5k in action by the time the fight happens but it's tough to find idiots that big.

Why is it that tall guys automatically think that height>everything? I'm 178 cm and 90 kg of muscle + large-ish frame and have done boxing and MMA as well. To think that an untrained 188 cm guy with an average build can beat me because he has 10 cm on me is delusional.

There is also this 165 cm turbo manlet at my gym that is lean as fuck, musculature looks like that of an ancient Greek statue. Though he lacks in mass and frame, he is insanely strong (as in absolutely strong, not just strong for his size) and his technique is up there as well. Just yesterday he easily outboxed and outwrestled a tall muscular guy at sparring.

Floyd wins, since he is fighting in hos own turf.

I'm gonna throw 200 bucks on Mac.

We're in the time line where Donald Trump is president, and Infowars is more credible than CNN.

Why can't McGregor defeat Mayweather?

The Bible is against betting.

because height is stupidly important factor for grills

t. 5'11 manlet

yeah he scores points against world level boxers
mcgregor is not a world level boxer, he will have far more freedom against mcgregor

I hope that's a pasta for your own sake

They both get paid no matter what... Didnt you see the Pacioa fight? They wont want to get hurt. They want to get paid and take it easy

No one will get knocked out in mcgregor vs mayweather

cm and kg WTF that shit achmed?

Done

why is it so hard to understand that watching two manlets prance around is not ENTERTAINING? let alone having this horseshit as some global event lmao

McGregor is also a professional MMA fighter. If Mayweather gets sloppy trying to fuck around, he's going to get manhandled.

No way Late father wins by KO or TKO. When was the last time he scored a knockout? When he sucker punched Ortiz a decade ago? He doesn't have the power, never really did. He'll probably win, just not by stoppage.

>yfw Mayweather has placed huge bets on McGregor to win in a certain round.
>yfw Mayweather throws the match
>yfw they do a rematch next year letting Mayweather win and get his 50th.

Mayweather turns into a billionaire.

I'm not putting thought into this, But would It not be advantageous to bet 100 on mcgregor?
Worst case lose $100
Best gain what, like 1000? more even?
Why take the assured path when the risky one has such a high reward?

Most grills are low to the ground and fairly easy to operate, regardless of one's height.

The fight is being set up for a McGregor win. Look at the training footage coming out that makes him look like a pussy in comparison to Mayweather. McGregor KOs Mayweather in the first 6 rounds, calling it.

K
E
K

Yes, and they are terribly stupid about it. My best friend is the same height as I, his gf is one or two cm shorter than us. Gf literally thinks we are 10-12 cm taller than her, got that from the horse's mouth.

You can make it into a pasta you fake flag fag.

178 cm = 5'10
188 cm= 6'2
90 kg = 198 pounds
165 cm = 5'5

Murisharts can't into unit conversion. How the fuck you made it into the moon astounds me.

t. manlet jerking off to his midget fantasies

cool blog

i say ko/tko because i expect a referee/corner stoppage from too much punishment or mcgregor gassing out

mayweather hasn't knocked out a WORLD LEVEL boxer in years, don't equate mcgregor with canelo/pacquaio/maidana/cotto

Don't like it don't watch it. I literally watch UFC fights so I can learn something, don't care who wins and who loses.

>5'9 is considered super short manlet
> mfw I'm 5'6 but German/Norwegian/Russian/Irish

NOW I REALLY WANT MCGRGEOR TO WON AFTER WATCHING THIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=caSkCWCpBf8

Thank you.

Just boxing. Do you think think for a moment Mayweather would consent to fight for realzies against a guy who actually knows how to fight?

>he scores points against his opponent to win in a sport
>this makes him a coward
yea sheeeyut nigga dat nigga shou jes go an smak dat whait boy nigga till he deayd, sheeeyut fuk dem poins n sheeitt dey be rayciss, smak dat whitey heayd off es em heich muh dik muh dik

Wait, so they are having to follow boxing rules?

In that case Mayweather will destroy him. If it had elements of MMA then maybe Connor would have a shot.

Anything under 6'3 is manlet on the internet and everyone has a 10+ inches cock and fucks 10 different grills a month, didn't you know?

McGregor gonna win in either 1 or 12 round, you heard it here first!

pure boxing rules, It's literally going to be an official recorded boxing match.

Recorded murder

I just don't see how he can catch that nig

you picked him to win in the 12th??!!!

see>>>>>

Where did you go to do this?

Because betting on McGregor isn't 'risky', it's suicidal. MMA carries over to boxing about as well as it does to Street Fighter Alpha 2. He has as much chance of beating Mayweather at boxing as he does of beating Daigo Umehara at Street Fighter Alpha 2.

You want to make that kind of financial risk, just take a hundred dollars and burn it; see if the smoke will carry up to the clouds where it will condense, and cause it to rain money. Same chance of success, and you won't have to wait til August for the result.

That, was pleasing to read.
kek

THIS
H
I
S

He's superb, but Mayweather is slippery af. I want McGregor to win, but I'm sceptic he can beat Mayweather on his own turf.

>betting against money mayweather in a boxing match

you're in good company user>>>>>>

Has Mayweather ever scored an actual knockout?

mhm, I got a knack for these things

Unibet, but I would recommend betsson instead. Just withdrew few thousand no hassle from them.

Are you saying the white man is inferior to the black?

a taco nigger rooting for a potato nigger because he dislikes nigger niggers.

But McGregor doesn't win so you just lose money.

Why the fuck is this on pol?

When is the fight and where can I watch it?

I don't care about wresting at all,. but I wouldn't want to miss a nigger being knocked out.

you do understand why heavy weight boxing basically died out right?

Arabs aren't too much into fights... their idea of a good show is watching goats shake their booties.

No worries Achmed... soon you will be glassed so you won't have to see anything anywhere.

McGregor winning would be absolute banter but it's so hard to see it happening.

>Faggot flag
>calling others "fags"

Kill yourself.

Someone post the webm of anderson silva juking and peacocking then getting knocked out. Something like that can happen.

>inb4 mayweather loses and people cry racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz7oPg7uqdE

Pretty much only way Mcgregor can win is via knockout. That won't happen though.

>elements of MMA
Adding a single element of MMA would make Mayweather a bleeding pile of nigger in

A McGregor win would be a yuge win for the White man.

So?

I want Mcgregor to murder him in the ring, I just don't see it happening with boxing rules.

If I was a gambling man I would just but 50 on McGregor or something, after all £50 is shit but if he somehow wins you will make bank

Here is the video
youtu.be/x4P4OxfFb6k

Bro, if he's going to win its going to be in the first 7. no way it will be the 12th. ur nutz

McGreggor is too slow. I'll be surprised if he lands anything at all. It's going to be boring.

Having said that...those are some sweet odds. Couple grand can turn into a lot there...

not true if you follow and are intelligent, and can control yourself from making stupid bets, you can make a few bucks sports gambling. Boxing is a good sport to bet on because if you follow it and really get to know it, and how the business works you can accurately predict outcomes at a pretty high rate. You get to know who is there to win a fight and who is tehre to get paid. I have a similar belief of understanding momentum and team dynamics in pro football. If you follow the league closely for a year or more then you can start to predict outcomes in the 75% or better range. Also never rely on gambling income, just consider it money spent before you place a bet and and a little on the side if you win. Also the key to success is making fewer, smarter bets and not more bets

pretty much this. Less than 1% of the world population is taller than 6"3', but IQ 145, 13 inch dick, 7ft trolls say you are a genetic loser otherwise somehow.

>ur nutz
That's what they said when I put money on Sergio at the Masters.

Then Connor should fight him in MMA and use the octagon

Here's how it's going to happen, Mcgregor will throw a kick due to muscle memory. And Mayweather will win. Screencap this.

Spee here, this Mick is absolutely shit, I mean literal shit. He won't land a punch, any amatuer would kill him. Remember this post when you're bitching about your 200 dollars.

it's called betting, but what you do is probably gambling. still, why don't you do it? in the UK you don't even need an account at an internet betting site, cause those 'offices' are everywhere.