This Fat Fuck

Seriously /pol. Why don't somebody just assassinate this manlet? There is no practical military solution to oust him and economic sanctions are a joke. We used to do this shit in the '50's and it seems to be the only way. This little blob of shit is going to start WW3 if he keeps firing missiles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzF0hHb7xMc
youtube.com/watch?v=zmI2yDAyWYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America can't even lick my anus

Not when you have mahamud giving the Anal tounge darts,

>Seriously /pol. Why don't somebody just assassinate this manlet?

Took you long enough with Osama, you cant get to the tubby

What the fuck did I just read?

They are lying
You can chill double burguer

Because the people in this hellhole are too brainwashed, I am pretty sure they actually do love him because of the 24/7 brainwashing. They'd just put another retard in charge and use it as an excuse to nuke Seoul, you really think it's worth sacrificing Seoul for this cat retard?

>Why don't somebody just assassinate this manlet?

Probably because all those thousands of missiles pointed at the 10 million people of Soeul would all go off at once

Yeah, America did so well at assassinating Castro, he died of old age

We've tried multiple times most likely but it's probably pretty hard. There's a black out of culture so you'd imagine it'd be hard to disguise anyone going in and I doubt most people who escape would volunteer to do something like that.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HzF0hHb7xMc

LIBERATE THE CHRISTIANS IN NORTH KOREA!

I like him

What if the lying media is just making it all up?
Like what if literally none of it happened?
Maybe they are the most eco friendly country to ever exist? They dont even waste electric on lighting their cities because everyone is in bed having a good nights sleep?
What if the stuff we read is all just propaganda just like they did with russia and how in ww1 (or was it 2?) our news praised germany and then overnight it switched to how evil germany was

>He is going to start WW3

about fucking time

>What if
What if you're a retard?

Everything you think you know about North Korea comes from (((them))). Let that sink in.

He's trying to bait USA so hard without being the instigator.

USA declaring war on NK would divert their resources and attention from the middle east. Which would only benefit Russia, Syria and Iran.

USA know this, and if this wasn't the case they would have bombed NK into a third world country by now.

I don't think a redux of the korean war is a good thing. China is their allie. But seriously China needs to do something about him since they give them so much money.

What do you expect China to do? Stop him from developing nuclear weapons? Russia, Britain, USA, China, France, India, Pakistan all have nuclear weapons. If all these countries are allowed them, why aren't North Korea?

T H I C C

>If all these countries are allowed them, why aren't North Korea?
"It ain't a question of where he grips it"
"A 1oz. bird can't carry a 1 pound coconut"

Not a question of being allowed to possess nukes. It's a matter of firing them off and making claims about being able to hit the U.S.

What do you think Russia would do if we test fired missiles in their direction?

It's hilarious watching kimmy boy crash and burn, but in all serious we can't let him continue to be an overcompensating manlet

Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?

>What do you think Russia would do if we test fired missiles in their direction?
Russia would consider it a threat and consider retaliation.

But like I said in my first post, it's as if NK is baiting America into being the instigator, diverting USA attention, which benefits Russia in the Middle East.

If USA weren't involved in the Middle East atm, they would have retaliated already.

There is certainly a big propaganda campaign against NK which went into overdrive after the fall of the ussr

Any scenario is possible but I can't see us being aggressive about this. I'm concerned about one of his missiles going off course and hitting Japan or coming back into South Korea. Then the SHTF.

>Impliying ww3 is not what (((they))) want

Iran is watching carefully

You can't just breach a nation's borders and expect no one else to care or think they won't be next

Kim Jong-un riles Trump on the Fourth: US President calls emergency meeting to formulate 'measured response' to North Korea's record-breaking missile test amid fears one could hit Alaska

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson confirmed North Korea’s latest missile test was with an intercontinental ballistic missile
The North revealed it had successfully built the intercontinental ballistic missile
The 'landmark' test of a Hwasong-14 missile was overseen by leader Kim Jong-Un
It was fired from a site in the North Phyongan province into the Sea of Japan
It is believed to have reached an altitude of 1741 miles and flew 580 miles
The North has long sought to build nuclear missiles capable of reaching the US
Weapons analysts say the missile has the capability to reach as far as Alaska
The U.S. has requested a closed-door meeting of the United Nations Security Council to discuss the launch - it will likely take place Wednesday

Assasinate him only after he nukes South Korea, that place is full of degenerates.

The only possible scenario I see is USA ignoring NK and NK joining in the proxy war that's taking place between Russia/Iran vs USA/Israel in the middle east.

There's no reason to let an unstable psychotic regime like NK build nukes and ICBMs other than to justify an inevitable attack. China would never attack America and vice versa, so NK going down is guaranteed. They just want pretext first.

Kim is a good guy the fact that he makes yankees and jews butt blasted is proof enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmI2yDAyWYI

This.

American troops should withdraw.

Let them kill each other, gooks are subhumans.

So what you're saying is NK is not trustworthy? Judging by the facts:

Amount of nukes NK have used - 0
Amount of nukes USA have used - 2

It's not hard to tell who we should trust more.

Maybe we should have assassinated him before his country got the ability to send a nuke flying our way. Now if we do that, they'll probably launch whatever they have in retaliation. It's still probably the best option though, because continuing to do nothing means they continue to get more nukes.

I was thinking almost the same about Trump

Not an argument shit breath.

Yup, I'd rather NK have nukes than the burgers.

The devil you know. Who knows who will take charge if he's assassinated?

Agreed op, it would be so easy to assassinate him, it would be even easier to liberate those robotic retards

That's exactly my point, it's no argument. USA would nuke themselves if it made their masters a few more shekels.

>brainwashed
yeah all those stories about Merica destroying countries whose leaders they don't like and ruining everything there. Fuking propaganda only gooks would fall for it i swear...

For fucks sake ozzie. Go take your meds.

"We need 2 nuke Irak cuz dey hate our freedomz nd liberteez!!! :D"

America is a fucking joke.

honestly, i'm starting to question whether or not we are hearing the truth about north korea

it's not the first time (((they))) portrayed an enemy as cartoonishly evil

>Not liking based Kim
Newfag detected.

Why waste resouces on someone the military of his own country will likely overthrow?

in the 50s we got our ASS kicked by this bastards and father CHINA

He's just a puppet. Kill him and another will be appointed by the party. One man never rules a country, he must have a good backing to play dictator.

There's obviously some truth to what life is like in North Korea, but keep in mind that North Korea is on of the few countries left in the world that have a central bank not under Rothschild control. That's the reason for all the propaganda.

>n the 50s we got our ASS kicked by this bastards and father CHINA
Korean war was the turning point and beginning of all current warfare scenarios. It used to be country vs. country. Now countries are usually allied with larger countries which makes war kind of pointless because nobody wins.

>Seriously /pol. Why don't somebody just assassinate this manlet?

Unskilled populace with piss-poor purchasing power and no ability to operate in the modern world, in addition to no truly desirable natural resources. Furthermore, they provide little actual threat and more of a cohesive social glue to the entire region's politics as a sort of 'lunatic buffer zone' which both Chinese dominated interior Asia, and Western Dominated coastal asia can both sit down at a table and have an agreeable conversation about (mostly consisting of 'can you believe the nerve of those niggas? Let us both agree that even if we hate eachother we are at least not THAT guy.')

Entire nations going to war for actual moral reasons is rare enough to warrent historical note, while in most cases even 'moral' or 'defensive' wars offered some measurable gain in defeating the opponent. Nork-land offers nothing but a statistically retarded population of consumers who have no ability to actually pay for what they need to consume. Going to war with them is a bad investment a waste of your own nation's lives and resources.