Molycucks BLOW THE FUCK OUT

fdrliberated.com/stefan-molyneux-psychology/c-word-how-recognize-destructive-cult/

Premise 1: Stefan Molyneux tells his followers to defoo (to defoo is to severe ties with one's family)
Premise 2: People who tell their followers to severe ties with their families are cult leaders
Conclusion: Stefan Molyneux is a cult leader

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ut-EUHouBs
youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
freedomain.blogspot.com/2005/04/are-people-just-stupid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=joITmEr4SjY
freedomain.blogspot.com/2005/04/are-people-just-stupid.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=3UEqCSlhVv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Not an argument

These constant character assassination attempt threads are boring as fuck

And his arguments around it are perfectly reasonable. The desperate "OMG HE IS A CULT LEADER" stuff died in 2014 get the fuck over it

Not a refutation

Prove that being a cult leader is amoral

Mmmmh, if there is so much character assassination about him, he must do and say interesting things.

I guess I should listen to him.

>sage

not a banana

Prove that being a leaf is not being a cuckold

not a burger

Wow this thread again. Cool copy/pasta bro.

Something about Molyneux that you guys or noone will ever talk about
youtube.com/watch?v=5ut-EUHouBs

>athiesm
>christianity
>agnostic
scientist

which is the religious fanatics?

You mean immoral, you fucking idiot. Also, it's not immoral, but hilarious. L Ron Hubbard, Jim Jones, David Koresh, Stefan Molyneux, what a group of fucking weirdos and their retarded followers.

mongrel!
You're supposed to sever ties with family if they are toxic. If your family is great, why would you sever ties.
Also: KYS FAG

>Stop talking to your parents

hilarious is the best counter argument you could formulate
I can not now you prove to me the that there is anything wrong with molymeme being a cult figure

Premise A: good parents have nothing to fear from molys views on the family
Premise 7: OP calls moly a cult leader
Conclusion: OP is a child abuser.

I've long since denounced molyneux since he starting acting like a retard during the campaign
>however
your second premise is wrong in two ways:
The first by it's own merits. It is not an absolute that telling followers to sever ties with the families. For instance, if you lead a group of people from abusive meth addicted families, then telling them to sever ties would not be wrong, nor make you a cult leader.
Secondly, the premise is disingenuous at best because it generalizes definitions to remove the argument to semantics. In reality, molyneux has qualified his calls for separation premised upon particular families being shit.

and even still, he's walked back his opinion with more moderation since receiving somewhat justified criticism

being a cult leader itself is an arbitrary title when there is no distinguishable definition to things like religion. It is when the person is abusing their influenced to harm others when society typically takes a problem with it

tl;dr calling molyneux a cult leader is just playing semantics and amounts to an ad hominem. Aka
>not an argument

There's no such thing as morality, you dunce. Violating social norms is the closest thing to "wrong," the highest form of which is humiliation. Being in a cult is laughably stupid and humiliating when viewed with standard mores of western culture thus being in a cult/cult leader is wrong.

1) He told followers to stop talking to people who physically abuse them
2) Then every shrink is a cult leader, retard
Conclusion: You're retarded, and I don't even like Molyneux.

> there is anything wrong with molymeme being a cult figure
Since you're already a cuckold, it's obvious you would side with molymeme, it's your bias that even you don't even know about but the whole world sees it
Being a cuckold make you a sissy, looking for validation from alphas.

fuck this anti molyneux shit. I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but he only encourages defooing for those of you who have bad families and he does this because it was the only way he could justify separating from his bitch mother. he always encourages good parenting and family stability. he doesn't even have a "cult". he never goes anywhere to give talks anymore, only talks to his followers over the internet, has absolutely no need for a cult following.

>Being a cuckold make you a sissy, looking for validation from alphas
Thats hilarious, I never though of Molymeme as an Alpha. Nice projection.

Molymeme for being a skeptic from all sides

He is a Jew and lies about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E

>I never though of Molymeme as an Alpha.
I never said molymeme was an alpha, silly sissy.
Although congratulations on that freudian slip sissy boi

Don't lots of psychiatrists also encourage their patients to sever ties with friends or family who have a bad influence on them?

Great job, Shareblue. I now like Molyknew more.

(((Psychologists))) evaluating ebil right wing nazis

why is only the alt lite version of this pic posted these days

Damn, I wish I would've put more work into my original post.

Shrinks have clients not followers, retard

Go watch the video where he talks about universally preferable values describing it as the one thing with potential to change all of humanity for the better. He thinks he unlocked a secret we're all blind to and that he will reveal it to his readers if they just listen to his arguments.

no

freedomain.blogspot.com/2005/04/are-people-just-stupid.html

His wife got her psychiatry license revoked for advocating defooing. So no

Not arguments

I think the issue was that it was very unprofessional of her to give advice in that manner. she can do it as a citizen, but not as a psychiatrist

(You)

shills will attack this video
youtube.com/watch?v=joITmEr4SjY

>freedomain.blogspot.com/2005/04/are-people-just-stupid.htm
pushing fake digital currency

like anything on a computer cant be hacked

fuck off shill

>shills will attack this video
your bias at work sissy boi

post the other one?

>not finding an alternative to ((their)) money
welp, the Jews are all knowing, all controlling better do nothing except call people shills and sissy bois

Good stuff about will to power from Molymeme in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=3UEqCSlhVv8

>your bias at work
??

um your just completely godamn retarded

its not the jews but a fuckign form of currency not with a standard

explain your standard with the digital currency
which of course is a shit question to you becuase
digital is a man made concept

so your only pushing their control with a fake currency more

by saying digital is secure makign that thing
i bet u pussys cry over being hacked

my god how dumb are you sissy boi? do you literally have an attention span less than that of a goldfish?
Are you a low iq chink or a nigger?

>explain your standard with the digital currency
>which of course is a shit question to you becuase
>digital is a man made concept
>so your only pushing their control with a fake currency more

Everything you said is absolutely correct except you can not inflate the supply of bitcoin. This is the single premise that makes it an attractive alternative. also it isnt solely up to bitcoin there can be any other number of competing coins. Also the re-adoption of the gold standard will probably never happen ever again, although I think it should, because of the difficulty in use. People are not going to trade with precious metals in the volumes that we are accustomed to. Distributed Digital currencies is the way of the future.

He has stopped saying this for years and whats the bug fucking deal, if your family is a bunch of unsalvagable faggots then fuck them. It might hurt but not everyone can be saved.

>inb4 LE CULTIST DETECTED FAEC XD

His recent Armenian genocide video wasn't too great.
The Armenian guy was PC as fuck on other subjects and noone even mentioned the masonic and jewish influence in the Young Turk movement. Quite the opposite when jews were only depicted as another suppresed minority in the Ottoman Empire.

It makes me want to listen to the guy more.

you cant inflate hahahahah

AHAHAH what is the standard like i said to you

money is a man made concept also

having a standard is the FUCKING ONLY GODAMN THING ABOUT IT I ASKED EVEN AND ITS THE POINT
EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING

GOD
DAMN
TIME YOU JEW
YOU R
ONLY INTEREST is making a fake currency you can control

why does this need to be explained
every
single
godamn
time to these morons like they dont know or didnt hear it

he didnt even answer one thing, i said explain yoru standard

nope but mine sure is the wave of the future inlarge scale
transactions that need to be made

because large scale transactions should be in the hands of single people

u kow really this is all this fagogt had, to say

its all scare tactics along with his, itll never happen but i like it
then he tries to convince you to accept his non-physical
concept
which is what the federal reserve is

yoru a fucking jew for saying fractional reserve

FUCK YOU

FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING DOENT EVEN MEAN NOTHING

THIS WAS SAID BEFORE YOUR (((BITCOIN))) WAS EVER MADE UP

STILL NO REAL ANSWER FOR WHY YU PUSH DIGITAL AS SECURE EXCEPT YOU WANT TO PUSH
CHIPPING PEOPLE

YOU CANT EXPLAIN YOU
>THE SUPPLY OF***
HAVE ANYTHING

SO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU ILL COME AND KILL YOU THEN HAVE WHATEVER I WANT

Reported to the FBI.

WAH THE INTERNETS GONNA KILL ME TODAY

GO KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW NOTHINGS GONNA STOP THAT

DUHH I DONT EVEN AVE A STANDARD BUT I BELIEV EI HAVE A RIGHT OT BITCH IN CONVERSATIONS

If your family is toxic and destructive to your life, defooing is sound advice. That doesn't make him a cult leader, shithead.

STUPID STORIES STAY UP HERE LIKE THIS

ALL FUCKING DAY
EVERY DAY
ALL YEAR
24/7

You do realize, liberals have been defooing since the fucking 60's right? Go on and tell a liberal that your a conservative and Trump supporter, and see what happens. They'll immediately sever ties with you. Liberals just like making their own rules, and don't like it when it's turned on them. Tough shit, you liberals should be getting helicopter rides, so be thankful we just remove ourselves from your presence.