Your honest thoughts about adolf hitler

Your honest thoughts about adolf hitler

Was he a hero or criminal

Was he an honest leader or a lier

Was he a freedom fighter or enslaver

Was he a tyrant or a good dictator

Was he a german supremacist or did he just believed that non germans especially non whites were subhuman or neither of these

Was the world he fought for better than the world the allies fought for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA
youtu.be/BTNOUuW0538?t=38m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=5MPHGt9LmfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A good men. With good intentions. Several times was contradictory. And lost the control over own creation.

He was a hero and the last hope of the white race.

Tip top lad, a real mans man who i would gladly vote for.

He was his own greatest enemy, his poor decisions cost him his war, i don't agree with what the man was seeking but its very obvious where he made his mistakes.

A philosophically mislead man with good intentions who created a powerful and long lasting stigma around white nationalism that will ultimately lead to our demise.

Hitler was charismatic, and a brilliant domestic leader. But he was bad with foreign policy, and bad with military policy.
Had circumstances been different and Germany actually in a power of influence, he could have marked the birth of a rome like empire.

He was alright, but he lost so he's remembered as a cunt

He escaped to Antarctica with the help of the deutsche antarktische expedition

Power Hungry Loon Like Stalin but not as bad

angry betalet, should have never ventured so far east. other than that a good lad.

Just watch this documentary first then make up your mind about hitler -
HITLER: THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA

he was brilliant and was running a very prosperous and proud nation up until he decided to invade other countries

but it's like 5 hours long with only text

He was a dreamer

Good intentions, however i don't exactly praise him for the fact that he started a war that killed millions of Euros and Americans

Like you have anything more meaningful to do

That fucking bitch ruined my country.
We could have been so great but nah... we have to conquere the fucking whole world. Like thats possible with one country alone. (italy doesnt count.)

In conclusion that little faggot is the purpose we Germans arent allowed to have pride in our fucking awesone nation, its his fault we cant talk about race and other difficult matter without being called nazi racist ...
That fucking cunt ruined the white future alone.

i suspect he was a british agent, he even lived there. I know he destroyed britain but since we can see everyday jews always create wars from false flags then i think its possible

Had the right Idea, just the wrong people imo...

Shoulda been with muslims and niggers, not jews.

If Hitler had listened to guys like Stuckart, Kritzinger, Lange etc the world would be a different place.

People tend to forget how brilliant and forward thinking some members of the Reich Chancellery were.

lol what are you talking about? you should know already who is pushing for race mixing, multicultural and without identity world

He was a great man who loved his people sincerely.

He was a real fighter for truth and justice.

Now that I can watch his speeches subtitled in English, I know why he was so loved.

I love him too, and I will keep fighting for him even now.

His ideals are timeless.

If you eliminate the niggers, then what will they "race mix" with? Although I do see your point.

He caused too many Anglo-American deaths and all the jews he sisnr kill fled to America.

Not a fan.

Kinda sucks he lost desu senpai

You want a black and white view of someone when people are shades of gray

He was a leader that genuinely cared for his people and only wanted what was best for his country.

A brilliant man with good intentions who went batshit insane.

Sieg Heil Forever.

Not as bad as (((they))) portray him, but power clearly got to his head and he started to make irrational decisions. He didn't know when to quit.

controlled opposition

Rudolf Hess is an unsung hero.

youtu.be/BTNOUuW0538?t=38m30s

Adolf Hitler is in hell

Bryan Melvin went to Hell and Back youtube.com/watch?v=5MPHGt9LmfA

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment (Hebrews 9:27)

I think Hitler was a great man but fucked up unimaginably and made everything even worse.
He managed to expose (((them)))

He was a hero to his people and martyr to fight against (((them)))
He wasn't a fully honest man because politicians can't be honest, so they need to lie to keep the Nation stable.
He fought for freedom of europe and if he would have won the world would have been thousand times better then it is now
He was benevolent Dictator who had to do necessary evil.
He was a great german nationalist and would have done every thing for them, I believe he thought better for all europeans but his Volk were the First in mind.
He undoubtedly fought for better then allies

Hitler played a game in which he would win everything or lose everything.

If I had to compare him to a fictional character, I would choose him.