Howard Stern States His Real Feels

Lets get some White Nationalist opinions. Israeli shills also welcome to post.

youtu.be/3DEUFLCLcbI?t=1500

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ialn5-f8CcI
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ki-ZyzFGus
youtube.com/watch?v=6NmALRQfJOs
youtube.com/watch?v=YI0p568YETQ
twitter.com/bobo103nyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw I just watched this an hour ago

They find out at 1:35

let me sit through this 1.5 h radio show and I'll let you know what I think

Just watch the first 30 seconds from where the video starts

Its a recent upload

Right after 9/11 was the most based America ever was. Even liberals wanted chop Mohammed's dick off and throw it in a vat of bacon fat.

Whew. I was hoping it wasn't some ominous sign of a glitch in the Matrix.

same, spooky

2nd hit at 5:48

i was just watching that this morning, it's a pretty good watch. it's scary to think that while that conversation was happening thousands of people were dying in horrific ways and they are just sitting there casually talking about it

it's also pretty funny how they vastly overstated the death toll, they were saying at least 50k people died, if only, then maybe we could've really gotten this genocide kicked off.

It gets real good after the Pentagon gets hit.

I was watching it this morning.
I cant imagine people talking openly on the radio these days saying we should nuke kids in Palestine because they were celebrating the attacks.The MSM would have their head.

This is the best thing I've ever watched.

>casually talking about it
That's the way it was. My math teacher refused to turn on the tv or talk about it, we just did algebra scared as shit. Then I went to health class and the dumb coach incorporated the attacks into his lesson on stress. "Now that's stress!" People are automatons who can't react to novel situations.

Holy fuck me too

I was even gonna make a post about it describing the radio broadcast that day as Sup Forums tier

Who?

Howard is always getting mad at Bill Maher for reminding people what Howard said that day.

Howard has changed, he plays SJW now because he knows he can't fight the leftists. He blathers about fighting the frumpy Christians... as if they have any power... he's a fraud.

He cares deeply about jews and Judaism, though he always gives the impression he only cares about America.

I wonder if he'll want America to extract the same sort of Vengeance when the Israeli connection to 9/11 becomes better know?

I seriously doubt it. Howard is a living breathing example of Kevin MacDonalds self-deluding Jew

Good god, it's like they're reading a script.

>known israeli connection
bimme dat gibs rebpill leaf

Honestly at that time if Bush had said that he was going to nuke every muslim country on the face of the earth i dont think many people would have disagreed with him.Now we are supposed to cry anytime a muslim so much as scrapes their.knee.

Yeah. But his show in the early 90's was pure Sup Forums shit. Some of the funniest, politically incorrect stuff that will never appear on tv again. This Jew knows he can get away with this shit back then.
No wonder his daughters are fucked up in the head.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ialn5-f8CcI

At 1:30 is where Daniel Carver the KKK guy shines

Imagine going back to NY City on the day after 9/11 and telling people randomly on the streets that compared to NY today.

just watched this yesterday, what the hell

Time stamp for when the first building collapses?

stern is a pretty good show.

lets dump some good stern bits

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ki-ZyzFGus

41:33

youtube.com/watch?v=6NmALRQfJOs

1:35 1st plane hit
6:57 2nd plant hit
31:22 Pentagon hit
41:33 South tower collapses
54:18 North tower collapses
1:16:05 Reports of celebrations in the Middle East
1:26:54 Reports of people jumping to their deaths

Weird. I've been watching this for the last 1:20:00 and just saw this thread.

That's because the CIA watches certain posters, and then plants threads on here to get a response.

Strange. Do you think they are targeting Sup Forums users? There is a lot of sympathy for Israel in the video.

i literally just finished watching it, just a few minutes ago
>open up pol
>see this thread

damn

It was okay to shit openly on Muslims until Obama was elected. In fact, I recently saw part of a stand-up special of Chris Rock's from 2008 were he said plainly that he was okay with people saying

>fuck these Arabs!!!

If he said that now he'd have to publicly apologize.

Jesus, yeah this is pretty suspicious.

why do you spend your 4th watching this

Isn't it obvious user?

I just fucking watched this wtf

(((Stern)))

We all did. What the hell is going on?

Just watched this before coming here. Wtf

I just saw three helicopters flying low right above where i live

nother 9/11

Holy shit. We may be on to something here bois.

Back when media personalities could be honest.

They'd immediately be taken off the air today.

Thanks Bin laden.

Someone DM Trump on Twitter

This video came up in my recomened videos, and I put it on like 5 minutes before this thread. WTF? It was in my recomended, and I wasin't even watching similar videos.

>Based Gary anyone?

I listened to that while it happened, too.

I just watched this before, weird. Good to see based Jew Stern somehow knew straight away it was Arabs and (((we))) I.E you Goyim need to teach them a lesson. Almost like it was a Jewish false flag to incite the Goyim against the Arabs to destroy Israelis enemys or something.

O and A PARTY ROCK!!!!!!!

Howard SUXXXXX

That's nothing...

youtube.com/watch?v=YI0p568YETQ

>they are just sitting there casually talking about it
Well, they're running a radio show. They don't want to be screaming the apocalypse is nigh and get people even more upset, and I think in the moment of something like that you can only react in that way then later on when looking back at it how awful it was.

BOBO???
make a twitter post to confirm its really you

twitter.com/bobo103nyc

i love you

The fact so many people watched this recently and its then posted here for "white nationalists" to comment on is not a good sign. Were all prob on some list at this point

OYYYY VEEEYYYY ITS LIKE ANNUDA SHOAH

Hate Has No Home Here

Howard I'd love to punch your jew teeth in.

The picture they showed on the video looked fake. Couldn't find it but I found this one, any validity to this?

You can trust me user. Was just using it to try and get attention to the thread.

America and the globe was very different back in 2001. It was a different world and many things have flipped since the new timeline. On 9/11 Americans felt very nationalistic and united. Now its trendy to hate america.