When are we finally going to address one of the biggest growing problems of our lifetime?

When are we finally going to address one of the biggest growing problems of our lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

patient.info/forums/discuss/bad-case-of-fordyce-spots--571707
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits are sadly growing only because chicks are getting fatter. But even if they were growing. That's just natural selection at work.
Creationists BTFO.

Who cares, we will all be porking robots soon

no. it's due to estrogen and xenoextrogens in the water, causing women to begin menstruating at earlier and earlier ages. Seriously, look up how average period ages have gone down, especially in 1st world nations like America. These hormones also direct mammary tissue development, which is why you see girls younger and younger forming breasts

>HH at 18

superduper hambeast detected.

>problem
Anything to encourage reproduction like this is good to me
Fuck off Jew, why don't you start telling your own kind to not reproduce

>have tiny penis
its basically ruined my life desu

Define tiny

>1st world countries solve hunger
>people now aren't growth stumped

Wow such surprise!

>tfw 3.5 inch dick
>not even asian
>can't fall back on becoming a trap or twink since I'm not gay and the idea of it repulses me

Why do you care about pleasuring women? Who gives a fuck what they need to get off? Just pump and dump. Sluts usually fuck any cock they can find regardless of how big it is.

Around 6 inches

I spent years being insecure over my penis being pretty ugly looking (fordyce spots). Then I uploaded this photo for another thread about spotting traps, and spent a long time wondering why I had wasted so many years.

My country literally has a 3.5 inch average dick size.

Anything under 9 inches is objectively tiny.

Just big enough to not be considered a legitimate medical condition

Thats the thing, i really dont have the desire to use it. But i dont know if the reason i dont have this desire is because ive convinced myself i dont want to, or if i am really a virtuous person.

I worry "what if one day i realize i really would like to go out and be normal?"

Yeah, isn't it great? Mines grown noticeably recently, I'm so happy...

The problems that my dick is bigger than yours?

Increased estrogen, getting fatter and bigger tits are all related.

>have a thick 9.5" white godly rod, /fit/ and 8.5-9/10 according to all women not my mum or relatives
>suffer from preature ejaculation due to hypersentivity in perrenium thanks to getting (((circumcized))) improperly ... can only last about 2 minutes without doing opiates or cocaine (then I fuck like a god damed champion and have bitches leaving their husbands and lives for muh dick)
>have fucked almost 100 women and still makes no difference... always bust way early without drugs.

now I'm a fucking junky.... yea.

Life is cruel man...

research foreskin restoration user, its working for me

don't see how making it even more sensative would help considering the issue is hyper sensitivity... I talked to a Urologist and several other doctors but the surgery is risky and could kill all feeling to the head of muh dick... I'd rather bust nuts in a minute and move on to the next one forever instead of lose it all...

embarrassment is temporary, nerve death is forever. Plus, cociane is cheap and a few clandestine bumps before the session turns me into a fucking God. I've literally had women cry saying that they've never been fucked like that before.

It's just like... selling one's soul to the devil though.

>tfw humanity is evolving

>This user implying a 9.5 even exists

Nice strawman. No creationists denies the existence of micro-evolution

gonna enjoy did ban

God works in mysterious ways bud. My condolences.

>Circumcised improperly.
>Implying a proper method exists.
Just drink a lot before fucking if you want it to last a while. Piss boners don't ejaculate easily.

I have a bit on the side. I kinda like them since they give it that "crown" look
but if yours look like this
patient.info/forums/discuss/bad-case-of-fordyce-spots--571707

then youre fucked

pics plz

Wow thats tiny

>especially in 1st world nations like America

Below 7.5

>im 15 years old
>posts pictures of his dick

This isnt CP why?

below 8 miles long

That's just a lie, you're all full of shit. Average length is 5.5 inches or so.

These threads are painful. Someone posts an article related to penises and Sup Forums immediately becomes insecure and a long debate about the size of their dicks ensues. It doesn't get anywhere, there isn't a point, and it's a waste of space on the board. It is the ultimate slide thread.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that any breast larger than a C cup is absolutely disgusting.

Girl here... why does my bf get a huge boner when he wakes up and has to take a piss?

just how it is.

Can't be that bad
>send pic

The most Sup Forums answer there is.

When the body enters a REM state vasodilation in the capillaries occurs after your muscles relax which cause a boner and is also why when you have something heavy resting on a joint you get a the worst charlie horse of your life when you wake up.

um yes they fucking do

have you ever talked to an actual creatonist?
most of them dont know what the fuck they are talking about

Then you have a micropenis, an actual medical condition.

Most of them base their argument around some ignorant understanding of science and create some form of pseudoscience and logical hoops to jump through in order to justify their asinine beliefs.

Mate that's microscopic. Real men have dicks that span the solar system at least.

It's just the way things are. It happens to most men. Morning wood, they call it.
You can help him deal with it by sucking him off after he wakes up.

It's medical you dumb fuck

It's not erotic and for medical reasons

Because one time the guy who played Mr. Belvedere accidentally sat on his own balls and they had to stop taping for two weeks.

Jew media falsifies penis size of Whites and claims BBC, now there's a study in White countries that show the Jew media falsification because they compare the new data with old false claims and it shows a large disparity.

>Image that.

>Morning wood
Morning glory is the medical term I believe, mate

there is no such thing as microevolution you dipshit, microevolution is literally just a small portion of time in the evolution of a species. When you fags will realize idk

he's cheating on you with the sandman

what do vaginas feel like?

brown people hit puberty younger.

Simple it's a piss boner, happens when your body has been holding it in. Meaning he had to go already, but he didn't want to piss the bed because he was sleeping.

So it kinda gets it going, because of all the blood flow to the muscles.

like hpv

just wear a thick condom to help reduce sensitivity

>everyone else has a big penis but me

Why do these things never apply to me?

Boobs are getting bigger because of estrogen in the water and women are getting fatter (some of which is getting into their tits)

Mens dicks are getting bigger because there is an increase in race-mixing, this of course is happening at the same time IQs are getting lower

the world average is about 5 1/2.

This. Just tell them it's five inches and they won't even know the difference.
Make them beg for it too.

like a bag of sand.

From left to right, my first girlfriend had the number 22 vagina. It wasn't a problem to fuck, but jesus... It was horrible to look at up-close.

>That moment when women literally have necrosis on their labia but carry on as normal.

>>Average length is 5.5 inches or so.

>tfw 80% of children come from 20% of men
>tfw 66% of men never reproduce

what's it like banging a girl with big boobs

i've only been with b cups

like sandbags

>you're a leaf
wanna know how I know?

the penis is like a camel's hump and stores excess urine that accumulates during the night

You're supposed to get them turned on before you jam it in user.

>worrying about penis size
I can't even get laid because I'm so autistic so I'm not even bothered.

>>you're a leaf

>tfw you're wrong.

Or bring a blanket when you bang on the beach.

wanna know I know?

Ah, my brain stores excess information and swells up aswell, big brain, bog dick, good life.

I saved this the other day just for delusional fuckwhits like you.

Those digits. All of them. Black boys blown the fuck out and back again.

posting shit & the internet and fighting illegal wars for rich kikes around the globe?

user, I...
>think you woke up too late. 200 years too late.

erections pinch off the bladder. It also continually grows like a snail because of this.

>have fucked over 100 women
>life is cruel

You're damn right it is.

Isn't that just a case of natural selection? Girls who develop faster get attention from males earlier, so they're able to learn what they're doing with little competition.

>Canada
>3.7

It's not because it's empowering for women at all. . They're using mental gymnastics. The truth is quite the opposite. I deal with actually knowing what women's fetishes are and creating content for that for my side job. Almost all women have a domination fetish.

"A mix of pleasure and pain is sexier than just pleasure" as one put it.

They like to be controlled and bossed around and used. They are sexually turned on by being submissive to a strong male. A large penis plays into that because they feel like they're more at the mans mercy when he has one that is large. Seriously it must be at least 90% of women who have it from my experience with at least 60% eventually admitting it goes as far as a rape fantasy fetish although they all feel weird for having it.

Yeah how cruel you have it, having sex with over 100 women when I haven't even been near a vagina throughout my existence.

>Reads the first paragraph
Missed me with that feminist shit

1. For the opiate addiction, find a lofexidine detox. How I sacked my habit...

2. For the hair trigger, buy some xylocaine dental anaesthetic spray (10ml sol). Spray in a condom. Numb your dick good style...

Nice try, but that doesn't address reproduction at all.

I said that 20% of men are the fathers of 80% of children and that 66% of men never reproduce.

>tits getting bigger
So do the cows' thighs when you pump them full of lard

Mine isn't what the fuck

Dicks are getting smaller. This is well known in the medical community. MSM won't report it much because then we would have to look at things its corporate asters don't want it to.

Because of obesity? Fat pad?

That definitely detracts from the penis size debate.

>Missed me with that feminist shit

lol it is beside the point. cock sleeves love large dick: get used to it.

i have 7.5 and its more than enough to pleasure literally all somewhat desirable women. i also do kegel exercies with my dick so now i can lift a couple of pounds with my dick alone, its standing straight up.

i think most vaginas are around that length, often shorter, depending on the stature of the woman. this is a bait right? im sure that many girls can easily cum with 15 cm cocks if they're girthy enough and the guy can stimulate her ego.

but then again, who gives a shit if the retard woman is cumming anyway? realistically, you're doing this for procreation, so it's irrelevant whether she cums or not.

>84% of men have sex which result in at least one child during their lifetime.

Women's bust is only growing because women are getting fatter.

Thats just not true, mate.