Neeguhz at Werk

>I don't celebrate the 4th
>My people used to be slaves and sheeet
>Until we have our own independent black nation, we have nothing to celebrate

Just overheard this conversation at work poll. I have 6 more shifts until I'm leaving for another job. Wat do Sup Forums? Red pill overdose them? or nah?

they're right though, the united states was built for european settlers

Africa?

>Wat do Sup Forums?
Ask them if they ever heard of Africa?

Recommend a swap. South African whites for north American whites. The infrastructure is mostly intact (for niggers).

Tell them that if they want a black nation, they should go to Africa.

Good idea. We are 150 years overdue in sending these feces coloured beasts of burden back to Africa.

I'm SO sure an independent black nation would be a success. Just look at any all black community like shitcongo, St Louis, etc

Ask them why they don't leave? There are plenty of black controlled countries to choose from in Africa. If they point out that African nations are shitholes, then you can point out that they just implied that America wasn't that bad so they can suck it up and stop whining.

Time to start the #blaxit general again

this
they need to go back to africa n sheit

Always use #bl.axit or #bl@xit when we talk about it on here so that why we don't rank on search results moron. We want blacks to believe it is their own idea. We can't have that if google gives us away.

> Red pill overdose them
God you are cringy

Liberia

In the United States, there was a movement to resettle free-born blacks and freed slaves who faced racial discrimination in the form of political disenfranchisement, and the denial of civil, religious and social privileges in the United States.[14] Most whites and later a small cadre of black nationalists believed that blacks would face better chances for freedom in Africa than in the U.S.[7] The American Colonization Society was founded in 1816 in Washington, DC for this purpose, by a group of prominent politicians and slaveholders. But its membership grew to include mostly people who supported abolition of slavery. Slaveholders wanted to get free people of color out of the South, where they were thought to threaten the stability of the slave societies. Some abolitionists collaborated on relocation of free blacks, as they were discouraged by racial discrimination against them in the North and believed they would never be accepted in the larger society.[15] Most blacks, who were native-born by this time, wanted to work toward justice in the United States rather than emigrate.[7] Leading activists in the North strongly opposed the ACS, but some free blacks were ready to try a different environment.

In 1822, the American Colonization Society began sending black volunteers to the Pepper Coast to establish a colony for freed blacks. By 1867, the ACS (and state-related chapters) had assisted in the migration of more than 13,000 blacks to Liberia. These free African-Americans and their descendants married within their community and came to identify as Americo-Liberians. Many were of mixed race and educated in American culture; they did not identify with the indigenous natives of the tribes they encountered. They intermarried largely within the colonial community, developing an ethnic group that had a cultural tradition infused with American notions of political republicanism and Protestant Christianity.

tl;dr

don't say anything. go on like nothing happened. finish those shifts, get paid for them, and get the fuck out of there.

>niggers
>working
quit larping op

This
Since when have Niggers ever listened to any advice on how to improve their lot?

ayy lmao, isn't that one of the bitches that tortured that white guy?

they were resettled in a free land in africa and it didn't work

Get them on board with Blaxit of course.

NO MORE NIGGERS! 1488

Who fought and died for your freedom? Yeah white people!!!!
Don't blame the entire fucking race for shit done to you because it can be turned right back to you.
Got robbed? blame a nigger!
Got car jacked? blame a nigger!
Got your money stolen? blame a nigger!
Got shot? blame a nigger!
Got killed? blame a nigger!

Doesn't feel good now does it?

Bl@x!t. how could I have forgot. my meme machines have dusted over a little since the meme war ended in November....perhaps it never ended brothers... perhaps....it is but another front.

There were a few generals on the topic a while back, some guy made a shit ton of OC

What day is KANGS day?

IT'S CALLED LIBERIA YOU DUMB FUCK! And it's a shithole that immediately started enslaving other blacks.

the top pic is. bottom pic is an entirely different bitch who was initially confused with the former

It's work. Don't be retarded and get yourself fired for making them feel unsafe with facts.

>What day is KANGS day?
Victims are never satisfied. Trillions spent on great society, welfare, housing, food stamps. They always want more because.
If any race should have omporoved by now, it's niggers. But go look at how and where they live. They're savages. White man ain't holding them down. A lot are successful but most will never be.
I knew a GM car dealer once who said he's met a few who were alright, but as a race they're a disgrace. He sold caddies too and was describing how disgusting their trade ins were, etc.