Perfect Storm

I've realized something today Sup Forums. 9/11 was a perfect storm. The Towers were very tall and very iconic buildings that could be seen for practically a hundred miles in every direction. They were the only thing that TWO planes could crash into and then collapse the way they did with so much attention on them.

Is there anything that could even come close to the kind of iconography and ability to focus on?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/KNK8R
youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY
israellobby.org/urbanmoving
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were the only target where there was TWO of them.

If you ever watched a movie set in New York during the 80s and 90s, the Twin Towers were the go to establishing shot so audiences from around the world instantly knew the setting. They were iconic in the way that Parliament building is iconic to London, or the Golden Gate bridge to San Francisco.

Exactly, but I'd go further and say they were probably the most iconic things in the world except maybe the Statue of Liberty, exactly because of how many movies take place in NYC.

Their destruction was absolutely the most iconic event of the era but before that they were just a couple of pretty buildings.

Don't worry about the missing floors.

>Is there anything that could even come close to the kind of iconography and ability to focus on?

The new one has missing floors also.

FuckIN WINDOWS! HOW DO THEY WORLD!?

The interior is still being build.

I'm not saying it wasn't an inside job, I'm just saying that's a shitty argument .

>most iconic thing in the world

kek
nah the statue of liberty held more weight overseas m8, at least here

Well I said that Lady Liberty might be, so I get an out.

That you did and that you do

Hate Has No Home Here

Why are shills here? There's practically no one in this thread

Will Trump rebuild them?

From North NJ and that intro credit sequence is an extremely accurate representation of building styles in this area.

They were iconic, but not as much as the Empire State Building.

A lot of New Yorkers didn't like the WTC.

You didn't listen.

9/11 was exactly a quarter of a year after Timothy McVeight was executed. Gotta make those wallstreet profits niggas.

Why were there so many pictures of the WTC exploding/being hit by planes BEFORE 9/11? I've never seen another building depicted that way.

Hell, the Lone Gunmen even did an episode about six months before 9/11 which was about terrorists flying planes into the towers.

an attack into the US Capitol Building, which was the original plan for flight 93 before people stormed the cockpit and it went into the ground. Had that happened we'd literally be living in a fascist state right now.

Because it was such an iconic location and was so big only planes seemed like a legit threat to them.

>I've never seen another building depicted that way.

That's because they were bombed in '91 and were already known to be targets. Nobody thought it would actually happen though, because they trusted the government's ability to coordinate itself and protect it's citizens. That didn't occur.

They were built with the sole purpose to destroy in a large spectacle. The ritual was intended to symbolize/trigger a new phase of society and a new step in human evolution. The towers were constantly portrayed in (((popular media))) since their construction. Maybe that's doing something subconsciously to the average person consuming the media... If you believe in secret societies/cabals etc., it is plausible that the elite New York families that were responsible for the WTC construction (Rockefeller mainly) colluded with (((Hollywood))) and other social engineers to prepare for the ritual on 9/11.

The Deus Ex one always gets me and I never even played it.

I thought 93 was headed for the white house? The whole 93 story is suspect anyway desu senpai.

Muhammad Salami tried to truck bomb them in the nineties. Every body knew they were marked.

>They were the only thing that TWO planes could crash into and then collapse the way they did
lol idiot

Another one from The Simpsons episode Marge vs. the Monorail. The portrait in the shot appears to show a burning WTC.

Interestingly, this episode aired one month before the FIRST WTC attack in 1993.

forgot pic

Hmm I'd say that they were iconic but there are a number of buildings that spring to mind over the twin towers when I think New York.

Maybe it's because the last 16 years they have not been around but I'd think the Empire State is both more interesting architecturally as a symbol of America.

Two planes weren't enough

Speaking of which, I'm not sure how to articulate this but I think that this came very very close to a perfect storm to take down the US financial system. Like if that was your intended goal to take down the US financial system this would come close. I mean even the timing was almost perfect.

>I've realized something today Sup Forums. 9/11 was a perfect storm.
Realize this:

The 1993 bombin of the WTC towers in the basement caused such severe structural damage that the owner, Larry Silverstein knew both buildings had to be demolished in 1999 so he bought them. But he needed time to empty out his gold, silver and other precious commodities without alerting suspicion. He also needed time to prepare a team of experts to plan for the demolition and plant explosive over the course of two years to make it look completely accidental.

And it really did.

And also a major center of globalist world trade.

reminder that larry silverstein is a jew

They renewed insurance policies against this kind of shit every year, dipshit.

>b-b-but the jews!

The terrorist 'mastermind' who rented the truck they used for the bomb got busted when he went back to get his deposit.
archive.fo/KNK8R

If only we listened to Marty mcfly
youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY

>They renewed insurance policies against this kind of shit every year, dipshit.
why would the insurance company not have sued him instead for all the suspicion?

You really nailed it. It's disappointing to think about, but 9/11 was the happening among happenings. Even if it seems like crazy stuff could happen any day now, I do not believe that anything will happen during our entire lifetimes will be more iconic that that event.

Thanks to 80s and 90s movies, the twin towers were representative of not only New York but America in general. An attack using commercial plains were unprecedented (reason as to why it actually worked), the timing, everything was "perfect".

>I've realized something today Sup Forums. 9/11 was a perfect storm. The Towers were very tall and very iconic buildings that could be seen for practically a hundred miles in every direction.

You're both wrong. The Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building were much bigger icons. Even the Sears Tower was a bigger icon than the Twin Towers.

No one gave two flying fucks about those tall sticks before they got mossad'd

Not even close. As a non-american, I can tell you the towers were the more iconic by far.

>The WTC was the world's biggest forced meme

Wow, I'm really surprised. I always thought of the Empire State Building and Chrysler Building as far more important. But fair enough, I don't pretend to know how foreigners see things.

The whole thing was a ritual to bring in the next era.

yes

9/11/01: Oded Ellner, Paul Kurzberg, Sivan Kurzberg, Omer Marmari, Yaron Shmuel, Dominik Suter, Moshe Elmakias

israellobby.org/urbanmoving

You still think planes collapsed them?

even before how did they think this was okay to put in an ad?

>iconography
check
>ability to focus on
just follow the smell

I always felt this way too. The Empire State Building especially. The Twin Towers were always meh to me. They were literally just tall boxes.

Basically yeah lol

>collapsing the way they did
Not naturally, I can tell you that.

>Is there anything that could even come close to the kind of iconography and ability to focus on?

the Egyptian myth of Seth

That was the forced meme thing the leaf poster talked about. "This is the MODERN New York!". No one remembers the remake anyway.