WW3 HABBENING ALREADY?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/inside_nk
youtube.com/watch?v=gc4w7aFsmWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time to die Kim Jong nigger

No fuck off with these threads already.

Praise Kek.

I know that feel burger... they could really use a Rothschild central bank.

No, but NK war is guaranteed this year.

ww3 already started after 9/11, the greatest deception

breakingnlive is an actual fake news "source"

literally 99.9% of the things they tweet about end up being nothing or something that never even happened in the first place

stop citing it already, holy fuck

Good

Bump

Link?

Yawn

Is Latvia safe?

>Yes

Then I don't care.

You will die.

>NK's ICBM MAY be able to reach Alaska
>Alaska

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING!

call me when NK can BTFO Spicofornia

I want to protect this smile...

tfw WWIII TONIGHT

May be so but his source in this case is credible. I follow him and he wasn't wrong before.

mobile.twitter.com/inside_nk

Mattis isn't wrong. The Iraq War killed about a million people (excluding the thousands killed since U.S. troops withdrew) and Iraq had a much smaller army than North Korea.

The thing is though, North Korea's massive army isn't the main threat. The biggest danger now is North Korea's ICBMs. Fun times ahead.

fake

sauce?

It's fucking no.... rth Korean war

get comfy

Probably a B-2 flyover like we've seen before.

Waste of fuel tbqh. When will the U.S. learn that the same old scare tactics just don't phase North Korea.

who is this nigger? any history of credibility?

>implying you can Skim the Kim

IF DUPLICATIVE DIGITS I SHALL BE CLEANSED IN THE ALL CONSUMING FIRE

They don't fly in NK airspace, total waste of jet fuel.

NO

I WANT TO BE CLEANSED

PLEASE KEK

GETTING CLOSER

CMON

THIS IS IT!!!!!

The ICBM test is an unfortunate tipping point in terms of inevitable escalation on the Korean peninsula.

The US will have to orchestrate any military action closely with China at this point, which in itself is quite interesting.

North Korea would likely face being split into two in order to maintain some form of buffer zone between the South, which is a US sock puppet state.

The worst and most complex aspect of this conflict, is that the North have hundreds of artillery pieces that are in direct range of Southern cities.

An ICBM can be stopped quite easily using US tech, however hundreds of HE rounds pounding a city is not quite so easy to stop.

Not only that, but the North have tunneled huge complex systems throughout their land and also into South Korea, meaning large numbers of troops could pop up anywhere.

The attack would have to be a real shock and awe strike. Possibly the US and allies and China striking as quickly as possible to totally destroy any sort of retaliatory attack.

The scale of such a strike and the planning behind it would be phenomenal.

Also worth noting that the strike would take place at night since North Korea have poor night fighting capabilities, as well as power stations being first wave targets.

Why the fuck are we defending South Korea? They just elected a huge Anti-American, Pro-Chinese Leftist by a huge landslide.

Why waste young white men and families and our tax dollars on these ungrateful scumbags? Let the Norks massacre them all for all I care- what difference does it make in our day to day lives back here in the USA?

WITHDRAW TROOPS NOW

It's gonna be sweet helping out our jewish friends extorting even more people

Happening by EOD

And now that pussy leftist has had his nose rubbed in his pacifist appeasement bullshit. THAAD will be operational before the month is out.

Leaf can't get digits

I was thinking, could the US really not have jets on stand-by to whip in and bomb the shit out of the arty guns, at moments notice?
Seems like it could reduce the number a fair bit.

You first fat kike puppet faggot.

It's literally nothing, like a few months ago when it was literally nothing

like a year ago when it was literally nothing

like in 2013 when it was literally nothing

what is curious however is these 'NK IMMINENT CLASH' headlines tend to pop up when there's something to distract people from

hmm maybe its about the fact that the entire state of illinois is about to go bankrupt which will pop every industry bubble across the first world resulting in an imminent financial collapse that will probably hit before the end of this summer

nah tho this nk shit is legit this time haha

You go ahead and be cleansed then. I want to watch the inferno from my comfy front porch,

If numbers, NK will nuke the entire west coast and Kim will headline the next wrestlemania against Trump in a hell in a cell last man standing match.

Koreans want all white monkey Jew puppets out unless they are tourists or businessmen.

If it can reach Alaska, it can also reach Hawaii and a few west coast cities. We can do without Seattle, but I'll be rather upset if they hit Alaska.

A communications disruption can only mean one thing..

Leafanon talks sense
but this thread will be filled with my fellow burgers claiming how the Chinese will invade their ally and totally be bffs with Trump now

Illinois is the first domino in the state bankruptcy list

Why?

Fuck off you cavalierly impotent clown.

4th of July war with the gooks. Rockets red glare over Pyongyang bitches.

What about Jeb!?

Burgerfats just want to play, goys

The difference now is that North Korea can actually hit us now. If someone without a gun screams "if I had a gun I would shoot you" for years and years, and is constantly taking swings at you and your friends, and then suddenly you see him running around the neighborhood with a gun, what's the logical thing to do?

Fuck that. Take THAAD and put it on the border with Mexico. Thats a country and threat that actually affects us.

Fuck South Korea. The same American soldiers protecting their asses arent even allowed to enter many Korean businesses and are instantly kicked out.

>North Korea wants their Independence Day to be July 4th too.
Nice

You richly deserve it and some nations are natural hard asses and would shit in your punch bowl just to watch you cry.

We can do that, in theory. The problem would be primarily logistics based, some we have to prep the jets and everything. We would have to strike first, and the world throws a bitch for every time we so much as breathe near a country wrong.

Reminder to buy Gold and Silver, this shit is going to kick off soon.

You're a fucking idiot. They could probably produce and have 3 functioning nuclear ICBM tops.

Would get shot down before it even reaches Hawaii.

They cannot fucking hit us.

I can't wait till they drag him out of there and parade him on South Korean TV. If they manage to capture him alive.

If you think north korea is a threat then you don't know shit about north korea.

They're an autistic 3 year old throwing retard rage fueled tantrums every week. The only reason they get away with it is because their dad is a body builder and nobody wants the hassle of beating the shit out of a retard AND a body builder.

Unfortunately for that little retard, their dad is getting sick of their shit just like everyone else and won't defend them much longer.
If north korea ever picks a big enough fight (say, with the US) China ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT fight for them.
China only kept NK alive because they wanted a buffer state in the 50s. In the era of ICBMs and stealth bombers, buffer states don't mean shit. NK has absolutely nothing to offer china anymore except a hassle.

Sweet dreams are made of these.
No chance China will work with USA or vise versa. USA has to give up those islands in South China sea and promise to never step foot there and to accept that this is China territory or else China would never work with USA on North Korea. Because its not a problem they want to decide because the solutions would be worst for China.

They wouldnt waste their one chance at nuking America by nuking a low population, no-mans land like Alaska.

They would nuke one of our overpopulated, liberal West Coast shitholes like Seattle, San Fran or LA (PROTIP: LA has tons of South Koreans). Literally nothing of value would be lost.

they have anti-air that will be shooting at us so that'll have to go first

True, if america struck first (which I think would be the only option) I see no reason why they couldn't prep the jets and have them en-route while the diplomatic issues are being sorted, and official war is declared.

And realistically, they wouldn't hit us there
they'd be going after Guam and US bases in Japan and Worst Korea

>Unfortunately for that little retard, their dad is getting sick of their shit just like everyone else and won't defend them much longer.

Mexico isn't shooting ballistic missiles at anyone moron. Just build the fucking wall, heavily fine any business hiring illegals, and deport everyone here illegally. Doesn't require military deployment.

Retard Trump will attack Syria in full force, then you know it's over for you kike tools

I knew why I didn't go over there, it's either their Ziokike govt or the dollar going bybye by the end of the year so there will be nothing left there after that

Jeb is a mess

Hate Has No Home Here

>Look, it's totally OK, because we can protect ourselves

Yes goy, just let them make nuclear weapons that can reach burgercities, it's not a threat at all.

Jeb is a waste

Yes fag they have been busy putting 900 bases around the world...how dare they have a border so close to your bases...such impudence. Amerika = Bobby Kents.

Im visiting Seoul in late November.. should i cancel ticket

NOT GONNA HAPPEN OP

The only way to make 100% certain they can't hit us is to remove their missiles and nukes. Anything short of that is merely hoping they won't hit us.

Probably have a ton of missiles acting as decoys.

>South Korean TV
bitch, there wouldn't be any TV in South Korea in case of war. And South Koreans will hate USA and Canada for starting the war that would devastate the South. They lived in peace for decades already, developed, ignored Kim and no one cares for him, but USA with its shit wants to provoke him.

If you think its not going to require a military sized operation to deport 50 million violent illegal savages and keep them on the other side of the border, you are highly delusional.

War is never declared anymore puppet cunt...are you thick?

US attacks
>korea unifies
>us troops and influence are lost in east asia because the threat is gone
>china moves in to fill the gap making them even more powerful

US doesnt attack
>other nations are emboldened
>nuclear proliferation explodes
>US now has many small enemies with nukes

I'm listening for the SKYKING. If anything unusual happens on HFGCS, I'll keep you all posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=gc4w7aFsmWo

It's a Jew or Jew puppet...he'll be behind you all the way!

Too many red flags.

Would not gf.

This.

We need to pull out. They already fucking hate us.

Heres the lowdown. NK launches missiles as a warning against USA presence the area.USA sees that as a threat and ups show of force. NK launches more missiles. Its a fucking stand off at this point with both partys unwilling to back down.

Will todays show of force be enough to reach the point of no return? Stay tuned!

SK is an american vassal state

Basically you're saying "fuck having and defending our vassals who give us access to their resources and economy"

The US has agitated constantly for the bifurcation of the peninsula because they realise a unified Korea will monkeywrench their debt kiting with China.

TOOOONAAAAAIIIIHHH WE CN BEE AS ONE TOOONAAIIII

Y you stupid tho?

"Show of force" ...
>BOY HE GON [4TH JULY FIREWORKS] DO IT

Wait your turn, leaf.

Koreans hate Amerikans and especially Amerikan military. They are a very race conscious nation to the point that NK spies are depicted as Ubermenschen in their movies while Amerikans are portrayed as either cucks or Jewlike.

Maybe "show of force" will be revealing the SB-3 Ghoul to the public?

This. They had better not touch based Venezuela either. North Korea and Venezuela could be shining beacons of economic and social progress if not for the (((capitalist))) scum holding them back. The American capitalist pigs should just die in their debt-ridden hole and let the non-zionist world flourish.