BREAKING: North Korea officially has an ICBM

It's here boys. The war to end all wars.

twitter.com/AP/status/882365892075630593

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/882365892075630593
nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/
youtube.com/watch?v=bHzov33tgfg
archive.is/MjJ2u
ericmargolis.com/2013/04/what-a-third-korean-war-would-look-like/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Korean War finale when

But grumpfffg said this could never happen

>being this behind on news
It's nothing and like all Nork happenings, nothing will come of it other than "grave concern"

Time to join the navy, I suppose.

Day of the kimchi when?

Please pay attention. The news up to this point was only that North Korea SAID it had tested an ICBM successfully. SoS just confirmed it was. That's why it's a big deal. AP just broke this minutes ago.

Wait until the war flares back up. Contracts will be more lucrative.

Just in time for friday

People calling war don't get it.
The opportunity for war is over. Now, we work for the Kims; the tribute goes.

>tfw got hired to start a new job at the end of the month after having been NEET for 5 years
>still secretly want a large-scale war/WWIII to break out

Russia just said not ICBM. Wat do?

rvrfglprumpffgh lied to us

>Wait until the war flares back up. Contracts will be more lucrative.

Then wouldn't the war be over by the time you're trained?

Fun fact of the day: the war never ended. it's just a really long ceasefire.

It was confirmed far earlier today, AP is way behind
Business will go on as usual, US will saber rattle and threaten, Chinese will say calm down and nothing will change.

>tfw dont live under constant threat of getting nuked

How is that freedom going for you burgers?

Why the fuck did obongo not declare total war on that shit stain same goes for Trump

Doubt it. The US or NATO will probably propose a drone campaign before the year ends if they don't cooperate. North Korea results are very off and on. The time to strike would be now before they've perfected the tech and could actually start a large scale nuclear war rather than just an east Asian one.

bin that knife, m8

DOYLENT GLYYYYYMMMMMPH!!!!!

I literally love this photo. This puppy seems so happy.

Would rather get NUKE'd and die quickly than get TRUCK'd and die slowly bleeding out on the pavement

Just nuke north korea. Im not even trolling, it would be for the best.

Have they miniaturized the nuke to fit an ICBM though,

No. Most likely we would attack with drones before starting a land war. To weaken the country to the point where we have to surrender. So if you have any tech experience or degrees the military will be begging for you because they will need more advanced workers.

>The US or NATO will probably propose a drone campaign before the year ends
Those only work where the targets don't have anti-air and would provoke retaliation

Comfy.

If Trump does hopefully it will be a savage surprise attack directed by Mattis

>they launch it at usa
>instantly detect it
>shoot it out of the sky
>turn nk into a parking lot

Wow so scary.

How could they confirm Tillerson said it was an ICBM far earlier when he just said it?

Right? Just annihilate them over night, total savagery. Show the whole world what happens when a nation threatens us for 6 decades and gets nuclear arms.

>twitter.com/AP/status/882365892075630593
hopefully they target san fran and LA and leave the good places alone.

Before that though, I hope our CIA guys put a car bomb next to kim um's house and take him out

Earlier this April Pentagon has estimated that in a case of full scale war where NK attacks SK USA would have 250.000 dead by the end of war.

N.K. won't do shit. All talk.

>tfw dont live under constant threat of getting nuked
you are dumb if you seriously beleive this

>>turn nk into a parking lot

Seems inconvenient to park your car half the world away

Usa finally going for their minerals huh

So those would be the first things scouted and destroyed then? We also have cruise missiles and other means of disabling them from far away. The only problem would be gathering intel on their locations which would take a while. Then you just destroy/cut off resources from the population centers with drones strikes and eventual land deployment when its safe enough until the cities eventually starve and beg for surrender.

They only have some coal

It's over. The end! Kaput! Finito!
It didn't have to get to this but it did. Kim is a criminal mastermind, he outfoxed us all and we will soon be calling him Glorious Leader.
We have to accept our fate now pol... there is no getting out of Glorious Leaders final victory.

Is everyone on your island really as homogeneously inbred as google image search results lead me to believe they are?

nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/

your comment most certainly seals that it is happening

all happenings threads so far have been nothing but hype, this thread has you talking major sense so naturally war is going to break out.

Do you really want to play chicken with a guy with nukes?

What kind of tech experience are we talking here? I don't have a university-tier education and have mostly experience with labour. Are we talking on the order of welding classes or full-on degrees?

youtube.com/watch?v=bHzov33tgfg

?
if anyone nukes us you're gonna be getting nuked too one way or another

Especially when that parking lot is filled with craters

We're more interested in their Vespene Gas

Any tech experience with relevant machines (engines, airplanes, etc.) or advanced would increase your pay/position as long as you can prove it. Welding would be useful as well. Anything useful they can save money on having to teach you from th ground up will make you more valuable.

THE NIGGA BOUGHT ALUMINUM TUBES

ALUMINUM

THAT DON'T SCARE YOU YET??

>He does know how MAD we really are.

Iran has nukes and is cozy would with NK. You're on the same continent.

HA

Truth is the intelligence community don't have a fucking clue. North Korea is a nation almost hermeneutically sealed from outside influence (with the possible exception of China). There are no good options left for the West. The road has reached a fork. We either go to war and assume the many risks that would entail or deal with a nuclear armed communist dictatorship, and perhaps use a bit of the old Western charm to tame the Norks.
Trump has a tough choice to make. Oh and if war breaks out on the Korean peninsula don't be at all surprised to see the US government reinstate a draft.

Trump is a fat useless pussy who will do jack shit while the Norks get a nuke. What a dumb fuck

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

In the US, if you are looking to work at any kind of government, publicly traded or hell any company past a certain number of employees that make it abide by certain workforce regulations, you need to have some kind of degree or certified technical training otherwise you won't get hired because the company is vulnerable to lawsuits from other applicants that get turned and that have "muh (((approved training)))."

wtf I'm oficially a #shillforhill now

Yeah gonna need a source on that

Well shit

North Korea is not fucking worth it. Brainwashed population that would fight valiantly against the foreign invader and would not be worthwhile for the west. Unless China magically gets involved in the land war which is highly unlikely. More sanctions and let then starve I say.

>perhaps use a bit of the old Western charm to tame the Norks.

Exactly user. All shitposting aside this is really bad fucking news.

FOR THREE

you happeningfags are the worst

Korean War II
Why not?
WWI
WWII
BRING IT ON!!!

To those who think war with North Korea would be easy, keep this in mind.

>North Korea has tens of thousands of artillery and various short range weapons pointed at Seoul at this very moment
>The Seoul great metropolitan area has a population if 25~ MILLION people
>If attacked, North Korea's immediate response would be on Japan and South Korea
>If he sees the end in sight, it's expected (feared) that Un would launch a nuclear weapon with the intention of detonating it in the atmosphere either over SK or Japan
>with today's launch it now has borderline range to even reach America

It would be a humanitarian crisis unlike anything this world has ever seen. Of course we would win, but it would come at an unimaginable cost.

There are no easy answers here, but I think the last final hope for diplomacy would be for Trump to meet Un face to face.

This is you user.

HAHA TAKE THAT DRUMPF

what the fuck is wrong with these people? I say all these lunatics should go live under Kim's rule for the rest of their lives.

There is no option for diplomacy from the U.S. Jap, or SK left. If Russia and China doesn't get Kim under control he's gonna force everyone else's hands

>launch actual but false flag icbm
>wait for russia to again say it wasn't icbm
>release evidence it was actually icbm

AHA! LIARS BTFO!

(((Liberals)))

scouted.. how?

There is always an option for diplomacy, but I agree it's very unlikely at this point. But we can't sit around and let North Korea increase their nuclear range and capabilities either. Even at significant costs now, taking down this regime now beats waiting till it's much worse.

They'll be wiped out quicker than they can launch one.

good post

Like our Area 51 secret weapons couldn't thwart Trump Sr. from launching an ICBM at U.S. Hillary would never had had a problem like this baka.

THE NIGGA TRIED TO KILL MY FATHER

Technically the Korean War never really ended so it would be a continuation

Oh boy. It begins.

archive.is/MjJ2u

I'm so sick of this. Is there going to be a war or not?

>being so irrelevant no one wants to nuke you

Hate Has No Home Here

doubt it

There will be strikes, but there will be no war.

LOL

if that's the case, i don't see why they don't just do it now. Why even give them a chance.

This regime deserves no more time. They have had a million opportunities to stop/negotiate.

sadly, nothing will happen. retire your happening memes, gentlemen. it will never happen.

You realize AP is the organization that all the news channels get their news from right?

wow really makes me think...

Strikes on or from N.K? How would that not lead to war?

Can't wait till this faggot goes down.

you should be saying that to Japan or South Korea

it's... about to fucking HAPPEN

Nuke during fireworks festivities tonight?

ericmargolis.com/2013/04/what-a-third-korean-war-would-look-like/

I'm in the Navy, most of the new recruits are getting hauled off to Japan. Maybe there's a connection.