Srs thoughts on race realism

The stormfags here will crucify me but that's ok. They all secretly want to suck Blair White's dick anyway. Just my 2ยข; I am only an egg.

I think most folks present a false dichotomy when it comes to the link between race and IQ. There is the faction that believes that IQ and race are strongly biologically correlated, and those who think that many races are underprivileged and that magically causes a *major* drop in IQ. But why not both biology and environment? Kind of like Darwin's finches-- the finches changed because of the environment, but that environment caused biological changes.

Example: We see pretty strong evidence that the average black man has a lower IQ than the average white man. I believe that the link is biological, in certain regions. (In the words of Thomas Sowell, geography [and anthropology really] is not egalitarian.) But these biological disparities are brought on by environmental ones. The ghetto thug culture is marketed by elites to unintelligent blacks. Then it encourages these blacks to do stupid stuff, and then make babies. This causes the unintelligent blacks to multiply with other unintelligent blacks at an alarming rate, thus bringing down the average for this race. Then the more intelligent blacks, understandably, leave the ghetto, thus making the problem even worse. The fact that we see the same thing, though to a lesser extent, among white trash enforces this theory imo. And fwiw, most race mixing from my experience comes from white trash women shacking up with ghetto men.

What I'm getting at here is that the IQ disparity is not *directly* linked to race, but rather to environment/region. Some people are genetically inferior, but that inferiority is linked more closely to where they came from. Biological disparity, created by environmental disparity. Both hardcore "race realists" and the cucks on denial rely on a couple points to enforce their unrealistic opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-heritability-of-iq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> What I'm getting at here is that the IQ disparity is not *directly* linked to race, but rather to environment/region.
WEW, you're SO creative, you're the first person to ever have this thought, NOBODY has ever done research into this showing that IQ is primarily heritable or anything.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-heritability-of-iq/

Didn't claim to be original, faggot.

I keep saying it and I will say it again

IQ is a political tool, not a true test of intelligence.

Yes, you can call me a nigger Brazilian but my Grand-parents were Italian and German.

Intelligence is a vast human attribute and to reduce it to an index of 3 cognitive functions is retarded.

>Italian and German heritage

>living in Sudamerika

...how long has you family been in the New World?

Gang warfare kept niggers smart.

Ever since the elimination of gangs and mafias, all ghetto shitbirds have multiplied and have become even dumber!

This seems to be just another attempt at misguided centrism.
You deny that each side of the argument takes these nuances that you've seen into account. This displays to me nothing but ignorance of the race realism side.

Also, you should look into the phenomenon of regression to the mean. It disproves much of your ideas here.

but, srs response: no measurement is perfect. It's still a good one imo.

>Also, you should look into the phenomenon of regression to the mean

Explain, stormfag.

My grandfather was a fervent fan of Mussolini and Hitler when he was 16. He tried to get into the USA and was refused, so he went to Brazil where he had a cousin...my Grandmas family decided to come to Brazil cause they were more accepting and less inclined to be judged for her political inclination.

Yes, it does measure some aspects of human intelligence but does not even take into consideration so many other aspects that it should be taken with 2 scoops of salt.

Nobody questions the political agenda behind IQ tests. Nor does POL find it weird that (((THEY))) are considered smarter than whites or asians. I honestly can't take a political based intelligence test when the jews come out on top. The entire system when it comes to education favors the very people that control these institutions.

Fair point

Northern or Southern Italian?

Jews come out on top because for centuries their central religion has put major emphasis on education, and were focused on racial purity. Even now they focus hard on success, and family. It's not a magical racial superiority. They just worked for it.

Twin studies, adoption studies, etc. have blown the environmental argument out of the water. Once sufficient caloric intake is provided, environment has a negligible effect on IQ.

Africans don't have ghetto gangsta culture and have similar crime rates. Also africans are the only group of people on the planet who STILL NEVER FIGURED OUT HOW TO FARM.

From San Marino

I don't mean ecosystem. I mean cultural environment. Black people keep digging the hole they are in deeper because the less intelligent ones are multiplying like rabbits and enforcing the low bar they set.

Rock/Metal music is meant to have the same degenerate effects on white trash as rap has for niggers.

It seems like it would be that way, but it's not. You take a niglet out of the ghetto and raise him in a white upper-middle class home with the best schools, best parenting, best resources, he'll still end up a low IQ thug in and out of prison his whole life.

IQ tests are fundamentally flawed. An intelligent person can measure himself without having to undertake a frivolous test containing unnecessary requirements of one knowledge one can simply replicate from a source or master from practice. Intelligence must be multifaceted and in many cases a test of emotion and strategy. An IQ test is a parrot's inquisition.

Nevertheless it is scientifically proven that nigger brains are inferior

Sure...when schlomo gives jobs to favor other schlomos (which is a central tenant pf Judaism) how can you not expect that IQ will correlate with life success.

IQ from the onset was set as a political tool.

Hollywood and the banking system are 2 examples. They are run by Jews but they are crashing like a cheap whore cause the people in power only want to benefit other Jews.

When I was studying in the USA...you had mostly Chinese, Indian and other brown people. The top of the class were the jews, but these motherfuckers never studied or did shit.
I know these people did not study or know shit. They had influence and got into what ever residency program they wanted via nepotism or favors.

I know this because one of these Jew fucks got caught cheating. Was he sacked?....fuck no, his uncle made a generous contribution and the fucker went on to get the most coveted residency position.

Nature and nurture are inseperable. For example, we see that people tend to have characters similar in many ways to their parents, just as we see a physiological resemblance, and modern science is increasingly tying aspects of inividual psychology to quirks of brain function/physiology, so clearly we have genetic inheritance from our parents as a major influence on psychological traits like intelligence and personality. However, our behavior is also molded by the role models and environmental influences we have in life, which ostensibly includes how our parents modeled behavior and raised us. Thus, it is that we recieve a large inheritance of both nature and nurture from our ancestors. We see a sort of folk understanding of this in phrases like "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Hell, races themselves are formed out of environmental adaptation and genetic drift. So it all comes full circle. The average differences we see between races, are a result of nature and nurture interacting.

Yes, because at that point the environment had already influenced biology, giving him characteristics adapted well to the ghetto rather than civilization. It's basic evolution.

Some gophers are smarter than other gophers, but they're just smarter at doing gopher stuff. It's the same with blacks.

>stormfag
Not sure what you're playing at but I'll oblige.

Regression to the mean is the statistics concept that if a variable first measured is an outlier, it will tend toward the average on subsequent measurements.
Applied to genetics, it means that outlier individuals (specimens with above or below average IQ in this case) of a certain race will still produce future generations that tend toward the average of their race.

So you're arguing niggers are evolving to becone stupider over time? So if we run the clock backward far enough they would be KANGZ N SHEEIT? Kang theory confirmed, get this man a nobel prize.

Hate Has No Home Here

Everything my country (or rather the hijacked government of my country) has done since WWI sickens me. Thanks for giving me one more reason to feel this way.

So basically they evolved to be dumber? Yeah we're on the same page here man.

I wasn't really playing at anything, just wanted an explanation. It's just that even without the Hakenkreuz you sound like a textbook 1488er. But that's beside the point.

Yeah, that makes sense. An outlier is just that, and years of evolution won't change his offspring immediately. That's why selective breeding takes a few tries. But y'all take the racial link to intelligence too far. It is undeniably there, but it's indirect.

Only the blacks in that environment. Take a look at the blacks you know who aren't ghetto. They come from lineages that didn't degenerate because they weren't molded by the ghetto.

Honestly American bro, don't feel disgusted. You did not have a part in it and your voice is but one voice. You do your part by telling people what you think and that is the most honest way to do what the fuck you can do in this twisted fucking world of ours.

For the few people who can express a non-brainwashed view, you are doing more than 25 politicians combined.

Following the apocalypse, it is you: Town Crier that will become the next founding father that will raise this world from the ashes.

Don't despair and fucking believe in yourself: Good Burger Bro!

>you sound like a textbook 1488er
I have a distaste for the "agree and amplify" tactic that most under that label employ with their deification of the comically evil narrative versions of Hitler and the Nazis, but I suppose it isn't too far from the truth.
>It is undeniably there, but it's indirect.
It depends on what you mean by "direct" and "indirect".
Frankly I can't tell based on how they're being used. My position is that race (in concert with gender) determines the nature of one's bell curve. Where one falls on that bell curve is effected by a multitude of other factors, but that doesn't effect the bell curve.

I take this as race having a "direct" effect on intelligence, but I know it could be argued that this is an "indirect" influence. However, that would be a largely semantic problem that I have no qualms about conceding if the nature of the issue is agreed upon.

Don't get me wrong, I feel no guilt because I feel no association with what the government has become.
I've been disillusioned with the concept of democracy for awhile, and the concept of universal suffrage for even longer.
There was a point in history when, if I was born at the time, I think I could have been proud of my country. That time is gone and the parasite that took hold here has burrowed so deep that I fear it can't be removed without destroying the host.

By "host" I don't mean the country of course, but the government. I do believe that our racial family can start anew in this country and create something better after that hardship is over. Your post here, others like it, and conversations I've had both online and out in the world have further cemented my resolve in that regard.

Thank god smart people still exist in the most powerful nation that is the USA

I hope for apocalypse sometimes so that we can reset this entire globalist shit and unite instead of the current divide and conquer

I respect you sir and can only wish the best for you and yours.

Much love from a Brazilian bro