Downvote This Fag Propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=CmWru6ySf9Q

Nypa

NYPA

Hitler lost get over it.

Done.

>downvote
Hola reddit

That was actually funny, and that ending just shows how scared they are of a the right returning.

Fuck off.
Are you that much of a snowflake that your shitty statist ideology being made fun of for just a little joke triggers you that much?

A cute little sketch comedy youtube video isn't "propaganda"

I bet you think this is part of the jewish conspiracy as well dont you? That rabbis met in a secret base and discussed how to create this video.

Fuck off.

Not your personal army.

Wow you're so fucking tough that you think openly showing disdain for an incredibly misleading and liberal video is "just a joke". Yeah, it's going to be "just a joke" when some Muslim is ramming your sister too.
Shove you're shilling bullshit up your gaping anus, you fucking faggot.

You know what the end of the video kinda put a bad taste in my mouth
nevermind what I said,
this video was serious.

That was the most unintelligible thing I have ever read. What the fuck are you even saying? calling someone a faggot doesn't do anything to discredit their argument.

I'm just going to assume you dont know how to refute what I said because your worried its true.

You just admitted you're mistaken and you're telling me I can't refute an argument - How can I refute an argument to someone who hasn't even watched the video it's in context to?

Hate Has No Home Here

I said I changed my mind. Doesn't mean I was "mistaken" about you being a snowflake stormfag who dislikes the video for all the wrong reasons.
Not that the humor is shit, Not because of the backwards message at the end, not because of the generalization, No, because they poked fun at your shitty ideology. How dare they?
And your claiming I haven't watched the video, Even though I described the end of it earlier, which means I watched the video.

Lol, too late now faggot. We already know you bend over for nigger cock.

Hope you don't start suddenly claiming Hitler was a good guy when your Lolbertarianism fails you.

???
Why do you skinheads have the worst communication skills out of any other ideology? All you can do is say "Nigger" You can't do anything to discredit other ideologies by pointing out flaws or whatever, you just say "Nigger" Like an edgy kid in middle school and act smug.
News flash, Your edginess wore off. You arn't shocking and offensive anymore, because we've heard it so many times. Now every time we hear "Nigger cock" as an argument it's just sad and childish.

>because they poked fun at your shitty ideology
Where did I say that was the reason? Has it occurred to you that the scene that made you change your mind made me write this post? They didn't even poke fun at Nazism.

Why latin?

>stormfag
I hate all you redditfugees.

Lol look at how mad you are over a word, get bent you nasty nigger lover.

I hate capitalism and you can't stop me

no

>didnt even poke fun at nazism
I think 2:28 Is clearly poking fun at the "victimhood" complex I hear from stormfags all the time. It's not clever commentary but It's commentary none the less.

More than that It's not my fault you didn't point out the flaws with the video you didn't like and why.

The only people who say "THE TOLLERENT LEFT" are alt-lite retards.

>Anyone who isn't a neo-nazi is reddit

Sup Forums doesn't belong to you. Just because you've always been the vocal minority and the subject of the edgelords memes doesn't make this 'your' board.

Way to prove my middle schooler comparison wrong there, genius.

sure we can, a simple bullet through the brain pan does wonders for communist thinkers.

They're humanizing Nazis, and as such we shouldn't stop this. Let them fuck up.

keep crying smelly dumb, nigger loving reddit scum

Have you forgotten the better way to dispose of them?

What?

>downboat dis for me blease :DDD
no

don't be racist against racists

>It's not my fault you didn't point out the flaws with the video you didn't like and why
Anyone with a fucking brain can see the flaws. It's painfully obvious you watched the first 30 seconds and then left your comment.

Yeah, it's not a personal request. It's a question of principle. If you're not going to do it then good for you. You don't have to tell us all.

We must push the meme , that the homosexual community is the consumer of the nazi bar lifesytle...