What types of chemicals/hormones are responsible for this body composition?

What types of chemicals/hormones are responsible for this body composition?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/28/us/epa-lead-in-u-s-water-systems/index.html
health.thesfile.com/environmental-risks/environmental-toxins/plastic/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2829867/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18769212
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1763249
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18425652
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alcohol
it promotes excess visceral fat

FPBP

Ethanol, you idiot.

I'd say photoshop is responsible.

Stop taking pictures of me! Fucking kids!

Monsanto & Made in USA

Is that my nigga jeremy "stake or arson" clarkson?

handsome AND stylish

Petrol, cigs and a bad tv - show

looks like a water hag from the witcher

This is what your body looks like when you eat
>red meats
>low protein
>high sugars
>high calorie
diets and stay sedentary.

Go to the gym at least 3x per week and change your body compisition / restrict your calories and you can avoid looking like this.

Aryan blood

Beer, cigarettes, and too many pies.

Looks like Anthony Bourdain at 7 months pregnant. Shitty diet and lack of exercise. Thats it.

LOL nice one
fun piece to use!

It's a Brit, twat.

Too many calories, not enough exercise, especially anything muscle building

He basically spends all his time sat down, either behind the wheel or in restauraunts. He drinks a ridiculous amount of alcohol and smokes a lot. Despite that he's a very good skier, which surprised me.

His land backs on to some of mine and they come round for a drink sometimes. I like him, despite his views on the EU.

He's British.

Not just that, but the liver enlarges and produces liquid as it gets damaged.

How can you eat red meats and have low protein???

He's French

mods mods mods

Rancher used to hormone their stock in order to grow them and make it more profitable, but since it has been forbiden, now they take off the animal's testicles, so it produces an excess of estrogens. This is what you take when you eat meat in a western country. That's why niggers in affrica are more or less lean and with muscles, and in america they are fat as fuck.

Also, there is a correlation between PVC pipes for water and obesity. Even when they say PVC does not have estrogenic activity.

I found these maps of the areas which are in violation of the lead/copper rules, which means they don't use PVC in their watersystem
>edition.cnn.com/2016/06/28/us/epa-lead-in-u-s-water-systems/index.html

Now compare them with pic related.

depends on the cut/animal, but because a lot of red meat is disproportionately higher in fat than protein in terms of calories (as fat is 8kcal per gram and protein is 4kcal per gram). So therefore you're not getting anyway near the most bang for your buck in terms of protein.

It still is moderately high in protein but most people arent eating it in isolation (usually with other high calroie foods) or eating enough to get the protein requirements to gain muscle and change body compisition without gaining fat due to the high amount of calories within it due to the disproportianately high amount of fat discussed above.

Its probably the least harmful offender on that list but it still isnt great for you, especially in combination with everything else there.

old age

I stand my post, lad.
Enven more so now, you're all cucked 5 eye trash

What the fuck is with the scale on that chart?

Sugars, fats and carbohydrates mostly. Dietary in origin if I had to guess.

correlation is not causation.

Please provide direct evidence that pvc pipes have estrogenic properties or contribute to fat gian/ obesity. Preferably a study where people are on calorie restricted diets and drinking water from pvc sources vs non pvc sources with a control. Then i would be convinced.

In the meantime i will continue to believe the cause of obesity is excess calories. We live in a society where prepared calorie dense food is readily available 10 seconds from your door and cheaper than prepared low calorie alternatives in terms of weight/$$$.

you forgot something more important than all of those. Being an alcoholic.

compare that to the black population

really makes me think.....

wearing jeans that are too tight is what caused the right-angle under-gut.

>Please provide direct evidence that pvc pipes have estrogenic properties or contribute to fat gian/ obesity.

Never run hot water through PVC....You MUST use CPVC for all hot potable water applications. PVC can "break down" with hot water. I believe it is a chlorine based molecule that breaks away.

Pvc is totally safe as a drinking water supply source.

t: Plumber

That dude is fat because he eats shit.

Alcohol is mostly bad for body compisition because of the huge amount of excess calories it puts in you. One pint of beer has 400-500kcals in it. 3500kcals is one pound of fat added to your body.

If you have 2 beers per night thats 5,600-7,000 excess calories or 1.5-2lbs of fat per week you're adding to your body if you're completely sedentary and eating at a caloric maintenance.

It also has other effects, you're right but excess calories is the main effect that fucks up your body.

Or at the very least cut your calories way back and make it a point to do some calisthenics. DESU it's pretty easy to be acceptable looking a non-fat. It just requires enough willpower to eat way below what passes for a normal calorie count.

fucking lost

Cutting out alcohol has been one of the best decisions I've made. I never had a problem with weight, but I had a problem with just generalized 'softness'. I seemed thin, but my belly poked out a little, my arms had some definition, but it was sort of concealed under a slight layer of fat that ruined the aesthetic of muscular arms.

Cut alcohol. Even if you think you can't, just do it. Stop fucking drinking. It's ruining so many young men. Save it for special occasions, and even then keep it to a minimum. A few beers, and you may as well have just eaten a loaf of bread. A few beers a night, and you'll look like you sit around playing video games all the time.

Decadence

Cushing Disease, excess cortisol.

Alcohol causes the distended abdomen.

Alcohol, Food and old age

He goes to America for a year and comes back like this.

Finally someone said it. You'll look like shit after 55 no matter what you do.

>inb4 someone posts some old "fit" guy
No, he looks like shit, they always look stringy and crooked.

It's what happens when you're naturally skinny but eat a ton. Only place you can store fat is your gut.

>>inb4 someone posts some old "fit" guy
You're all pathetic alcoholics

>steroids

wow, impressive

Shekels

stringy and crooked. and probably roided up to the brim.

Some women have a fetish for a beer belly

It's amazing what the human body is capable of when you aren't pumping it full of xenoestrogens and jerking off every 10 minutes. Hard work + diet + proper sleep habits = steriods. Thanks for the fitness advice reddit

The King of the Hill diet.

That's called a juggalette stripper, fingolian.

You're right but the dude in the picture
is most probably on steroids.

As you get older your testosterone production lowers and it becomes impossible to maintain the amount of muscle seen in the picture you've shown will simeltaniously being that low bf%.

>that
>roided
Plausible, but I've still got some abdomenal definition and fairly broad chest and I'm late 40s. Eating clean goes a really long way. Lots of guys just eat like shit and it catches up to them. Can't exercise away the calories like a young man so it just builds up.

It's called intermittent fasting coupled with a ketogenic diet, like you mongs have any idea what that means

Get crossed scrub

Welfare

fag fag fag

Any guy over 50 looking like that is on prescribed testosterone therapy

Kek

>Plausible
Nigga what? That guy has enough juice in his fridge to be a race horse trainer.

Right, it's totally got nothing do to with diet or exercise.

plus he'll lose everything if he stays a month out of the gym

I said 55+

If you have the option why wouldn't you?

>I said 55+
He's 63

Again, diet and exercise mean nothing without testosterone. Thats why chicks aren't natural bodybuilders.

The guy I responded to brought himself up as an example and he is late 40s.

Carbs and no exercise.

>proper sleep habits
kek take your bad advice back to /fit/ where it belongs

Beer and a sedantary lifestyle.

Beer, television, age, and lack of excercise

/thread the biggest bong curse alongside fish & chips and rain

Small frame combined with poor diet and no exercise.

t. wristlet skeleton who used to have a huge gut

high sugar high calories have nothing to do with this, if you have both you'll not necessarily get fat if they are carbs. Also low protein isn't a bad thing as we don't need high protein intake. Restricting calories is a bad habbit of a bad diet.

High carbs low fat diet no calorie count gives good results.

yeah what flawless logic with so much scientific backing.

I guess ill just eat skittles and bowls of sugar from now on. Its not like muscles are literally your bodies protein storage and high protein intake (1g/kg of bodyweight minimum) is linked to high athletic performance and health.

On a good diet you dont NEED to restrict calories because you're already eating the correct amount because healthy foods typically are low in calorie density and higher in protein. A "good" or "healty" diet is completely synonymous with a relatively low calorie, high protein diet.

I really would like to know if that is true.
I do notice my gut starts right above my jean line.

helps actually

where's your scientific backing? Veganism is what kenyan athletes loan on when going on marathon.

muscles will build with about any diet. The WHO recommends 5% protein intake. Gorillas who have more muscles than any men eat only greens.

Low fat high carb is a good way to go.

Do your own research.

health.thesfile.com/environmental-risks/environmental-toxins/plastic/

Notice that the two maps I posted before are coper/lead pipes correlates with lean people. We don't really know what kind of polymer is used in the others, but its plastic for sure. Now read the chemicals which are in plastics that mimic estrogens.

I already did. There is also correlation on the hardness of the water and the lean/fat balance. If the water is soft, you get fat. Don't know why.

>alcoholism causes you to get fat

Eh. Sort of true but not like people ITT are implying. It's bad for you but if you eat healthy and exercise you can drink without getting fat and even get away with getting smashed every once in a while.

I want to be Arnold. Any tips?

Fat people are fat, what else is new

Be born with top tier genetics, work very hard, take a fuckton of experimental roids.

>There is also correlation on the hardness of the water and the lean/fat balance. If the water is soft, you get fat. Don't know why

I just realized that copper pipes need alkalin water because if not it corrodes the pipe and you drink the copper. So that's why there is correlation between the hardness of the water and the lean of the people.

start young, and get fit

Take the BBC vernacular pill. If you ever used BBC vernacular online (based,nigga,etc) you're one your way. We are all gonna make it!

I'm 20 and I don't drink and I have this type of body, unfortunately.

>calorie restriction and longevity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2829867/
The protein side can be chalked up to people using red meat as thier source of protein causing cancers

>high protein diets leading to postitive change in body compisition
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18769212

>high pprotein diet increases muscle mass in sedentary people and high protein diet is required for people training
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1763249
This article also mentions that excess protein gets broken down and becomes carbohydrates. So there is absolutely no down sides to a high protein diet.

>Calorie restriction vs fat restriction for weight loss
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18425652

It's called age you retarded mongs. One day, you also will be 50+. Laugh it up now children. Most of you will look much worse by then.

Old age, poor diet, and too little exercise. It's not a huge mystery.

Are you perhaps pregnant?

CICO is the key to losing weight, but don't buy into the calorie restriction = longevity meme. Ad libido fed lab animals are all severely overweight, and basically all these scientists are doing is showing that lean animals are healthier than fat ones. Which is true, but also completely obvious.

Lack of testosterone and DHT.

The body type just runs in the family. That and unhealthy eating + sitting in a chair all day

Insulin and cortisol.

Ask gain when you turn 70.