WTF IS THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98
billayers.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lvl 10 kikery

That is a screenshot someone took off a website called Twitter. It appears that one Ben Shapiro has an opinion on U.S./Israel relationships and anti-semitism.

He misspelled 'fister'

Doing anything is anti-Semitic now. Whatever.

this fucking kike I swear to god.

soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro

Keep pushing them to revel their true colors.

>revel
reveal*

This guy is a fucking moron idk why anyone thinks hes "based"

He is anti-semetic himself then
???

Shapiro would let America burn to the ground if it meant it would help Israel in the slightest

It's a traitor kike
Here I said it

He's saying just because he's pro Israel that doesn't mean he puts Israel over America.

Ben Shapiro is an Israel-First, anti-American, AIPAC-owned JEWISH AGENT working to undermine the White Race in America.

He can go fuck himself. He can get the fuck out of our country.

>any

and to think i had taken lil ben to be a logical feller.

He doesn't give a flying fuck and he is riding the right wing tide to sway more people on the right to put Israel as the first and important thing on the map in foreign policy.
Most fail to see his trickery

what did he mean by this?

Im sure all the 3rd world refugees from africa and the middle east would be thrilled to hear about his ideas on small government and preserving the constitution

Why are dual citizenship holders allowed to serve in the federal government without it being a massive conflict of interest?

What a pro-Israel jew is doing in USA anyway?

>everything is anti-semitism
zzz

making much more money than he could in israel.

but dont worry, when things go to shit in the usa he will be on the first flight to tel aviv

>accusing any american jew of anything is a pure form of anti-semitism.

>Accusing any American Jew who is pro-israel of being an israel firster is a pure form of anti-semitism

So it's anti-semitic towards those who would put Israel first too?

>Please do not question my irrational support for another nation state as being the result of an emotional link I have to it via my Jewish ancestry.

Really activates the almonds.

It's almost like he doesn't really care what happens to the US.

>Don't criticize me or i'll say you hate jews

>onathan Jay Pollard (born August 7, 1954) is a former intelligence analyst for the United States government. In 1987, as part of a plea agreement, Pollard pleaded guilty to spying for and providing top-secret classified information to Israel. He was sentenced to life in prison for violations of the Espionage Act.[1]

>Jonathan Jay Pollard was born in Galveston, Texas, in 1954, to a Jewish family, the youngest of three siblings.

>At an early age, Pollard became aware of the horrific toll the Holocaust had taken on his immediate family, and shortly before his bar mitzvah, he asked his parents to visit the death camps.[17] Pollard's family made a special effort to instill a sense of Jewish identity in their children, which included devotion to the cause of Israel.[18]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

he's kikemaxing boyo

>Everything would be perfect if it wasn't for those damn Jews!

A Jew exposing his true colors.

it's a pure form but not the purest form, we need to work to refine our antisemitism into a Perfect Form, like a diamond or a small blue pellet

It's a jew.
What did you expect?

If he could just stay away from talking about Israel, he'd be the best conservative commentator ever. Just can't help himself.

I enjoyed his rebuttal to the whole "b-but what about Israel, that's an ethnostate". All he said was "nuh uh, it's a religious state, so it doesn't count"
Such a sleazy kike

JUST

This is a (You) of contempt, not appreciation.

Shapiro himself is a single issue voter and is totally irrational and histrionic when it comes to Israel. He is great at social commentary but a totally transparent Jew clown for Israeli causes. the surest way to end his controlled opposition before it becomes to big is too constantly press him on Israel which is something nobody gives a fuck about any more.

Tell him that he doesn't speak for all Semites and that his histrionic ranting gives Kikes a bad name. Plenty American Jews are OPENLY Israel first, how dare he demean their service to Likud.

this shows the intelligence of the whites

also a contempt (You)

>is a pure form of coincidence

kek

>"The struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties. It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace ... It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after that, and then again in Prague or Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere. [Man in audience shouts 'The Jews!'] They are the only ones who can be addressed as international, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the people cannot follow them."

>being surprised that ben "muh holocaust" shapiro is anything but your typical jewish controlled opposition.

seriously, go watch his old videos. anytime he starts to lose a debate or argument, he'd always play the holocaust card.

An idiot

There are roughly 7 billion of them on just this planet. Why does that picture surprise you?

The events of this film never happened

>ben shapiro has gone full shekels again

does anyone have the soundbite?

nvm found it

youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98

My sides, kek.

>The evil left tries to shut down the debate by calling them racist and bigoted!
>if you ever talk smack about Jews you're an anti-semite

Well there goes your logical consistency Ben. Seriously disappointed.

heh heh, good goy.

billayers.org

OH THE MORAL UBIQUITY
THEY'RE BECOMING SELF AWARE

This is it. When desperate and cornered the hail Mary is always gonna be annudah shoah.

Also WTF do I have to cycle through 6 pages of street signs now ?

This is some new breed of kikery, to be sure.

Nice

A stereotypical burger holding a hamburger

since that is obviously WWII I would have called the gooks 'nips' since 'gook' is more of a Vietnam era term for slanteye.

This

This is how the 5th column avoids being called a 5th column by "conservatives". Now, let him educate you on what American values really are, goyim. Dems are the real racists.

He's right, you know.

Fpbp

*counter-semitism

I mean, it could be Korea dude.

Checked. Contemptuous check though.

I knew this one was cocked and loaded as soon as I opened this thread.

Smart guy but big time kike shill.

Top kek