>2017
>atheists still can't answer this

why dont you go ahead and tell me where the millions of that leftmost primate are located?

>inb4 africa

>Thousands of chimps
>Billions of humans

ftfy

There are billions of humans and none of their ancestor remains, your picture is wrong

You're either a retard or a faggot baiter. Saging this shit

bump

detroit and chicago

But... that's where chimps are from.

I'm a baiter? You're the one who believes in Macro.evolution

Science, facts, rationality, logic, common sense. There, I just answered you religious idiot.

kek

yes good goy humans came from apes, all races are equal

What are black people? Checkmate theists

Lmao you're right it was the good fearing atheist

Yep, this is bait.
Humans didn't evolve from chimpanzees, humans and chimpanzees evolved from a common ancestor. I thought this was grade school science?

brazil

>rationality
>logic
>common sense
>commie flag

wew

''dead'' as in they never existed

It makes me laugh that Sup Forums is full of trump supporters, climate change deniers, 9/11 truthers, moon landing conspiracy theorists, vaccine cause autism soccer moms, basically every single anti-science conspiracy theorist you can think of

but somehow the majority opinion on this board accepts evolution

even this guy arguing against evolution, specifics MACRO evolution, implying that he accepts micro evolution.

How peculiar

thats not a chimpanzee
see

Macro-evolution is such a fantasy, how can you believe this shit, THERE'S LITERALLY NO PROOF

Because evolution explains why niggers are so stupid and why races differ

because evolution makes sense to race realists

Well, micro evolution is pretty obvious, right? There's niggers, chinks and white people but you can't prove me Macro evolution is real

Found 'em. Have you been to an ANTIFA rally lately?

Seriously though, is this post a fucking bot or something? It pops up all the time, and it's always bait.

S A G E
A
G
E

>How come there are still wolves if we have dogs?

>checkm8 atheists

No, more in the sence that they got killed off by other races that were more superiour

We wiped the others like we should have done to the blacks and the jews.

there aren't millions of the first one, both modern apes and man descended from common ancestors.

nobody says we evolved from chimps.
we share a common ancestor with chimps.

We killed them/they still exist (see: niggers)

Macroevolution is just a bunch of microevolutions over time. There's no "jump" from one species to another that you can point to and call macroevolution.

Brazil

They're in Brazil

I think the point is that it is not a stretch to draw the intermediate connection between wolves and dogs... in fact many wolves and dog breeds are compatible.

There is no intermediate connection from humans to any other species of primate that are even remotely similar.

They become uma delicia

Dude, Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals interbred.

It's literally in our DNA.

t. Ethan Klein

Men dont come from chimps or any other living momkey today you imbecile. Men, chimps and other monkey have a comon ancestry. We could say all the living primates including men are cousins.

>There is no intermediate connection from humans to any other species of primate that are even remotely similar.

Don't we have like 95% same dna or some shit?

We didn't evolve from chimps, we share a common ancestor with them, check out the many fantastic information resources available on the internet to answer any other questions you might have on this subject, good luck on your educational journey, everyone has to start somewhere, better late than never.

>implying all humans came from the same type of ape with the same changes

Dogs from wolves is artifcial evolution (selection by humans).

>There is no intermediate connection from humans to any other species of primate that are even remotely similar.

There are in fossil record.
Regardless, in dogs and wolves, you are looking at thousands of years of selective breeding. With humans and the common ancestor we share with apes, you are looking at millions of years of natural selection and evolution.
Part of your problem here is that you are using a straw man argument. Nobody is suggesting we evolved from chimps. That's not the theory.
We share a common ancestor with chimps. That's our closest common ancestor with any living animal. That's why our DNA is less than 95% different.

niggers
sandniggers
aboriginals
And a whole lot more, I'll let you do the sorting.

>That's why our DNA is less than 95% different.
5% different*

>Questions Atheists can't answer

If atheist God is the real God then why does my bible come with a free skateboard decal?

Wheres the fossil record for chimpanzees?

Pro-tip, there isnt one.

Please show me where there are millions of australopithecus you brainlet nigger. SAGE this thread.

This is the Bible of radical extreme Christian groups

No, THIS is the Bible of radical extreme Christian groups

Then where's the sticker to display your loyalty? Faggot

You know what's better than a free sticker? Jesus CAN I GET AN AMEN

Nothing is better than a free sticker. The taqiyya is strong in this thread

they died off because of natural selection

the same level of proof to convince an atheist god exists would be required to convince a theist that evolution exists.

They were killed by the latter.

They are right here, see map.

Religion - THERE'S LITERALLY NO PROOF