STUPID DUMB, AMERICAN SCUM

>MUH CONSTITUTION MUH GUNS MUH FREEDUMBS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/status/879522431559360512
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't find them idiotic, your picture is incorrect.

>What if I told you the rest of the world's opinions are viewed as idiotic by everyone inside America.

Always a faggot leaf.

/thread

Why don't we just ban murder?

>a fucking leaf

In a world with only whites, no jews and good leaders then sure. Sadly that's a pipe dream and the leadership is rotten so automatic guns for the public is mostly bad but once the government go total apeshit it's suddenly good. Europe will learn of this..
Self defence guns for able men and hunting rifles is always good.
Just need to remove jewry and pretty much everything (not tanks or nukes etc) could be legal to the public, severe autists would get more resources and abolished feminism to be helped and if need bebcontained before they go crazy.

You forgot to change your flag.

>Leaf

Please destroy Canada swiftly

>leaf
>cucked out of your fucking minds
>day of the rake

>There are mass shootings every day in the U.S.

I wish

Oh look its this thread again...

Honestly, it had been a while since the last mass shooting. The most recent one was in Ohio, at a rap concert. Then the Nigerian doctor killing one and wounding six at a hospital.

Every other shooting seems to be in ghettos, so no one cares.

Why do you think we all came here. To get away from the idiots from everywhere else other than the USA. Also, notice how we're different than everywhere else and we're the uncontested global super-power of the world without even a distant second? Really makes you think...
I'm going to go shooting in honor of this shit-poast.
Canada is only even vaguely relevant because they're our retarded-top-hat. Your entire culture is basically ours, except you're somehow smug about it. 90% of your success is proximity to the US.

Why would i give a fuck about the worlds opinions?
Im American

SHALL

A Leaf wants to talk about America like it matters what he says

NOT

I agree with you sir. Tally-ho!

fuckoff back to your cuckshed leaf. We don't care that you don't like X in OUR country.

Killing people by other means is banned but that still happens. Banning legal guns = only criminals and government can get them, not people who want to own/carry for defense and shoot for fun.
Do you enjoy having a community where IF a criminal gets a gun, he knows you and your neighbors are unarmed?

True indeed, mass American Shootings occur every day. Dead paper targets everywhere!

Good thing we don't give a fuck about you

The US has a nigger problem not a gun problem.

Stop, I am immensely jealous of America's freedom and gun laws. Canada is literally paying 10.5 million leafbucks to a convicted fucking terrorist, if anyone should be laughing it should be the world, at us.

I envy the american gun laws, i believe everyone have a right to defend themselves.

>Leaf
disregard everything it says

To be who you are and to say what you said on today, of all days.
I respect you dad
You should have the queen take back that shitty land to our north and kick out those cucks.

Because we have a constitution. And the SCOTUS has interpreted that constitution to mean Americans have the right to bear arms.

It would take a constitutional amendment to undo the 2nd amendment.

And that is not happening. At least not anytime soon.

>What if i told you Canadians are the first to hang on the day of the Rakeā„¢?

Day of the leaf when?

They tried that in Chicago, how well is it working? hmmm.

Oh wait no one cares cus today is the 4th of July.

well said satan

based.

>make anti-gun post
>get hundreds of (you)s from seething burgers
>rinse and repeat
well played leaf

Rake*
You mutt

OP smells like a jew.

Dont you have terrorists to fund or something Mohamed?

Shit bait. Sage.

AMERICA #1
If you don't have guns you are a scared little slave bitch.

/thread

>mass shootings everyday

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Literal autist

What if I told you, I don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks. I will provide protection for myself and my family.

BE

Oh gee, wish these policeman would open fi

twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/status/879522431559360512

What if I told you

That we don't even think about the rest of the world.

And so will in your country because you are importing terrorists and your armed forces are not trained for that.
Also, I wish I had burger gun laws.

Okay, let's ban guns in America.

Now, who will go to Alabama to take away Cletus Stikler's collection of shotguns and handguns? Who will go to Atlanta slums and retrieve the weapons and ammo cache from the gangs? Who will go to Queens, New York and forcibly remove the guns from the home of every black man living there? I sure hope they don't get angry about being literally robbed after spending hundreds, or even thousands of dollars on these weapons and ammo.

Now imagine this operation done on a nation wide scale. How do you propose it be done?

>what if I told you I don't care and it is none of their fucking business

INFRINGED

>2017
>Still a British colony

>>What if I told you the rest of the world's opinions are viewed as idiotic by everyone inside America.
well, that would explain a lot

Anato wa baku, kokiro no sorutsuri baitu kuresai desu ka?

N SHIEET

Yeah, we already gave you the money.

It happens in Canada, you just don't hear about it. In fact, Just Friday, before Canada day, there was a high speed chase on the highway north of my town, the cops had to blow his tires to get him to stop after 45 mins, after that they pulled him out and layed the boot to his face. Very greet to see, too bad I didn't have my phone with me. Then again, come Sunday, after Canada day, there was a shooting in a more rural area of town, not sure what that was about but cops were in a hurry in the direction the shot came from. Also last month there was a shooting in an apartment block in the town I live in to the north, drug related, one person got hurt and the other was arrested. None of these are in the newspaper or news/radio.

So ask yourself, is Canada safe?
Is the crime that happens in Canada as transparent in the US?
Why is it next to impossible for us to find crime statistics in Canada, statscan is a nightmare.

It's an act of tolerance you unprogressive, retarded leaf. Didn't you know that if you kill your enemies, they win?

This is why we are number one and you are irrelevant cucks who the China destroy your real estate market.

Press F to disrespect the 51st state.

guns aren't banned here either you retard

>no tanks
The founding father let people own goddamn Ships of the Line, privately. the only caveat was they were expected to use that kind of stuff in defense of the land if it was called upon. Shorthand, I should be able to own an M1 Abrams if I can afford it.

If only americans knew that their second amendment was made to give the state control over local militia.
American education. Sad.

>Why don't we just ban murder?
I'm gonna be honest, this is a damn good idea. I'm writing my senator right now.

Wrong. There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because we have niggers.

i am proof that OPs pic is a lying faggot
sage

Speak for yourself YOU FUCKING LEAF

Heck, I'm American and I think the 2nd amendment should have been repealed 50 years ago.

>Heck, I'm American and I think the 2nd amendment should have been repealed 50 years ago.

100 shekels have been deposited into your bank account.

Thank you for this anti-American post, Comrade.

What if I told you the places in America with the most stringent gun laws also have the highest gun murder rates. You silly Canuk Cuck.
Oh yea that picture of Summers with a PAP-77 fires .308 Win and an AR-15, I got a PAP

Yes, and France should ban all vehicles over 500kg and put a speed limiter so they can only drive at a brisk walk.

Yeah like that Ariana Grande Concert where that psycho killed all those people with his crotch mounted cock cannon. Fuck off and die leaf

Fuck off stupid maple nigger. Everyone in the US thinks canadans are complete pussies.

Enjoy getting your kids taken away from you from not letting them fuck 40 year old Islamists, America whips its ass with the leaf of cuckanada.

When niggers stop sucker punching, I'll stop owning guns

NIGGGGGAAAAAAAAA

Who cares if a city or state has strict gun laws when you can cross state borders freely and there are basically as many guns as people? We need to repeal the 2nd amendment and start buyback programs immediately.

>mass shootings everyday because of gun laws
No, just regular shootings because of black people who get their guns mostly illegally

>constantly hear shit about America's gun loving culture
>go to Rome and Paris
>fucking assault rifles on every god damn corner of the city

Seriously I live in Texas and it's the most weapons I've ever seen in a city in my life

Why dont we just execute criminals, castrate their fathers, sterilize their mothers and enslave their children?

People will think twice about committing a crime if you completely fuck them and their shit families up

Everyone outside of America is viewed as idiotic by everyone in America.

Czech Republic are in the process of ratifying their own equivalent of the Second Amendment.

Canada has more gunowers then the US & most "mass shootings" are commited by blacks against blacks using illegally obtained weapons.

The current objective of the Jewish world order is to disarm the American people and make it defenseless to (((authority))).

Please take your subhuman rake (((opinion))) somewhere else. We are the last bastion on the planet before a complete system of slavery takes over.

Invade us then you faggot.

>Why don't you guys just ban guns?
Careful leaf, you don't want to go assuming anyone's gender. Don't you remember? Your gun-free country is policing that now. I hope you're okay with that, not that you have a voice anymore.

What if I told you Americans don't give a fuck about anyone outside of America?

If I wanted to hear from an asshole I would have farted. Australians are right, leafs truely are the snow niggers of the north.

What if I told you Millions of shit skins want to move to this place with said gun laws?

Explain my question PSEUDO...

I'd rather ban you, leaf.

They just want you to be a good in line GOY like them.

Based and true/10

I like that thumbhole stock

Guns are not the problem/ Blacks are the problem.

what if i told you that we dont care what the world thinks.