Is there a hope for Cuckweden?

Is there a hope for Cuckweden?

That picture can't be true.

yes it's true

Here's a worst one
this is Saudi Arabia tv
Swedistan confirmed more Muslim than Saudi Arabia

Yes, because everything you've ever posted about Sweden have been complete and utter lies. You ugly little monkeyboy.

Shush now sven. Go back to watching your sister get raped by muhamad

I'll grab your throat and throw you in the asphalt you little chink

it's obviously shopped

>implying you Nordic cuck boys have any strength

I am not a cuck and I can break your neck with my thumb.

Well, you perhaps want to try fucking with Swedes but I can tell you that I've seen lone Swedish men bullrush gangs of shitskins and emerge victorious. My colleague done this, my brother, and friends. I myself managed to avoid several fights with Muslims by simply staring them down and giving them a precise warning what I'm willing to do defending myself.

Muslims and shitskins are fucking cowards and this meme about Swedish males being pussies are exaggerated.

Oh, and people do support this bullshit our media and cultural establishment is pushing down our throats. Only dick-crazed cat women support this colonization of Sweden.

watch out

we have a cuckweden here

someone call Al Muhamadi Sabin Shabab

Strongest race in the world.
Shame they are so naive though.

agree, having lived in a Muslim ghetto, glad I moved out of that hellhole. Muslims are so brave in gangs beating up lone Danish kids of soft multikulti embracing parents.. but when being alone they're loudmouthed pussies. They're honorless scum who'd only fight you after calling their 27 cousins for help

Prove it Muhammad

Lol calm down cuck boys. Any man can take on a gang of unfed, skinny, easily scared refugees. Try that with a real man and not one that weighs less than your average woman and we'll see how much your governmental estrogen pumped VIKUNG genes help you.

>WE WUZ RAIDERS N SHIET

>staring them down and giving them a precise warning what I'm willing to do defending myself.
Pic related is you? Kek.

>S E X I S T

THOSE SHITSKIN SCUMBAGS ARE USING HER NECK TO INCREASE MALE VIEWERSHIP!!!

depends on which segment you're referring to. Middle/upper class spoilt kids are weak submitting pussies and mostly pro-Muslim, they live far away from ghettos. White ppl living in Muslim areas are poor and more robust, unfortunately they're shat on by the Muslim-cock-in-our-ass political elite which is why I fucking hate this degenerate society

At this point, shariah law is the closest thing white swedish men have to hope for.
It will actually liberate them.

the state is your enemy
more than the muslims

remember that

>Muslims and shitskins are fucking cowards and this meme about Swedish males being pussies are exaggerated.
You can't keep your women under control and you claim to be able to defend yourself against muslim bulls?

Poor bait mate.

To be fair i barely ever see mixed couples and it's often men that's fallen for asian or black pusspuss (north of stockholm here)

>mfw i see disgusting fat old finnish/swedish man with thai bitch