Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion
youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8
youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_military_diaspora
youtube.com/watch?v=zla_v-7uEXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, O'Brian

There is literally nothing that the government can do right.

>Irish
>White

Fuck off and get out Potato Nigger

You'd be surprised how many Canadians escaped Trudeau by coming here illegally. Still have to go back. Whites may come legally but I'd prefer to end immigration

Interesting angle. Not believable though try again

good
I hope all the Irish and Papist scum are deported

>deporting Irishmen when you still have only barely began to clean this country of shitskins

Excellent. Next ICE needs to deport all the Italian greasers as well. Make America Anglo again!

>Irish
>white

i'm an American of Italian descent

I agree papists and jews should never have been allowed in. Both are fundamentally at odds with the founding principles of this great nation.

I guess his luck has run out. Better find the pot 'o gold on the other side of the rainbow.

He didn't run on 'Make America White Again", he ran on "ship out the fucking illegals". Only Alt-righters and SJWs heard it as having a secret, true, dog-whistle meaning of "make America white again", because horseshoe theory's a bitch like that.

No excuses, no exceptions.

You're gonna get gone you fucking hordes

>i'm an American of Italian descent

Stopped reading right there.

>Scots-Irish Presbyterians
>Irish

that's not even funny, legitimately kill yourself

How dare you shit on Conan

Jej

dog whistle narrative BTFO

Is this what most italians look like?

You pizzaniggers would blend in here quite nicely

The clown they are deporting came back to Ireland and went on a political talk show to talk about illegal immigration and how he was illegal.
They had to get him after that bit of disrespect.
No other choice. Otherwise ICE would be whaboutery'd.
I think there might be a clip of it on youtube.

Stop making it about pseudoscience or ideology.

Illegal immigrants are criminals. They break the law every second they are here. Most of them have outright refused to accept the amnesty offered to them by Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

We could lock them up for decades and use them as forced labor. Instead, we just kick them out and wait for them to do it again.

For every illegal white, there are like 10,000 illegal shitskins. Deport them all, and America will definitely become more white.

no one is above the law

without the Jews, there would be no nation

look up Haym Salomon, fag

>Americans make Irish not white comments
>Literally 9/10 Americans on here have Irish ancesters.
>Even if you think you're of 100% German or 100% English or Scotsish Ancestry you aren;t
All of you have numerous Irish ancesters.
Unless youur Family is recent Europeans like Poles or Russians.

So what, a dozen are afraid?

why the fuck do they have to be here illegally - deport their asses - ours is a nation of laws that need to be adhered to not 'oh well we will ignore these infractions becaue they are muzzies or white or liliputian' - that is the Democrats way of doing things - slippery slope to becoming a banana republic

t. triggered Mick

Top kek. this

i'm dutch, german, english, irish from my dad and puerto rican from my mom

McCauley Culkin is Irish?

#DEPORTTHEMALL

>potato niggers
good riddance.

I have some Irish acnestry. I don't care. I'm making a point. Most Americans take DNA tests,expecting to be 100% German, or 100% Irish. Truth is, most Americans do have some Irish ancestry, as Irish settled across America. Not Just the NE. Did you know 90% of white Americans have atleast 1 Irish ancester? It's impossible to get away from. Same thing with the Brits calling Irish non white, when a total of 25% Of British people have between 10-25% Irish ancestry, and 10% f the British population is over 25% or more of Irish ancestry. Doesn't make sense to hate the people you're decended from.

>Make America white again! Deport illegal im-

>Irish
>white

pick one.

Irish are the niggers of Europe.

t. Slavic master race

good i hope they get rid of them all, the sooner America kills itself the better for everyone else.

Who really cares about one stupid law? All non-whites should be banned from immigrating, but whites should be free to move around as they please.

Our immigration policy is the problem, the millions of illegals are only a side effect of the core issue.

How did they get here?

-migrant

also
>Irish
>white

Donkies

Im Irish. Deport them. Disgrace to our country

Fuck them. So many mocks fucking do this:
Come. Over stay Visa. Work in service industry. Either marry and stay or go home with our bread.
They used a Hurling league to smuggle IRA and Shin Fenn troopers.
Fuck them, white, yellow and brown.
Go home to your own fucking ground.

>pseudoscience
I want reddit to leave

Irish illegals are the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet. I used to drink at a bar and there was an illegal there who sat down with about 5 Staties and told them all this shit about how he used to attack British checkpoints, used to make bombs, how he snuck in to the US etc. They bought him drinks for like..an hour.

HE WASN'T A CI. HE JUST SAT DOWN AND STARTED FLAPPING HIS JAW TO STATIES ABOUT ALL THIS FUCKING CRAZY TERRORIST SHIT.

I have never seen anything like that in my life before.

All illegals have to go.

Kill the potato niggers.

t. Anglo/Scotsman hybrid master race

pictured: who trump installed as head of ICE

big dick coming through

>slavic master race
>literally the root of the word "slave"

Please do it. I dare you, Burger mongrels haven't the balls to do it.

I want all these fuckers brought back home. I want them to overwhelm the immigration authority, welfare system and employment market. There are something in the region of 500,000 at least.

That would shut up the NGOs moaning about population decline and so on for some time. Everyone wins, we get a mass influx of our own people back and therefore cannot looks after any more third world scum and Americans get to remove a chunk of the largest democrat supporting immigrant demographic.

So come on burger faggots, do it.

does anybody else feel really good looking at that pic? i know it is supposed to invoke guilt, but it just makes me feel like a prince of the earth

illegal alien is NOT a race. point, blank, period, the end and that's all the bitch wrote.

>mfw ignorant, inbred retards like to think otherwise

>t.Anglo/Scotsman hybrid master race

Ahahahahahaha. A fucking porridge wog. You savages are worse than Fenian scum.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

BEGORAH! TIS ANOTHER POTATO FAMINE!

THIS

i want it so bad, no where to run to finally.

we need our fuckin population, its drivin me mad that all these fucks bugger off while we seriously need them.

What part of "You have to go back" don't you understand?

Why are the Irish always put in the middle of divide and conquer tactics

Whats the problem? Send these stupid Leftist Eurocucks the fuck back. Good riddance.

every single time

ive noticed this alot, the jews fear us.

You guys already have rap music right? The expats love rap for some reason. That and drug dealing. But I guess you already have RIRA and ex-provos for that shit.

Illegal = gets the boot
Immigrate somewhere legally = welcome!

Most of the eyetalians here are sicilian niggers

We've literally been here since the beginning.
>Charles Carroll of Carrollton
>Marquis de Lafayette
>Pulaski
pull yourselves together m8s

This. Literally don't care what their skin color is. They have to go back.

What the fuck is so hard for people to understand that it's illegal to come here illegally

Doesn't matter who the perpetrator is; they should be prepared for consequences

>Irish
> white

Pick one

Some of the greatest Americans were decended from irish people. Irish were only hated for being Catholics Many people have been decended for Irish immigrants including
>Anderw Jackson
>Theodore Roosovelt
>F Scott Firzgerland
>Ronald Regan
>Henry Ford
>Walt Disney
>Bill Gates
>James Polk
>Wright Brothers
>Neil Armstrong
And Thousands of more Notable. Without Irish Immigration, this country would never have become a superpower.

If illegal immigrant children can get deported due to no more anchor baby status, shouldn't that roll over technically to all the FOBs that came in the late 1800s and early 1900s? Can we finally deport all the italians?

The good news is that lots of Jews are here illegally too.

Back2 Israel 4u !

I'm actually all for this, because they are fucking ILLEGAL

GET THE FUCKING ILLEGALS ALL OUT FUCK THEM ALL WHITE OR BEAN OR FUCKING BLACKTAR NIGGERFAGGOT

ILLEGALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gee whiz, it's almost like it's not about race so much as it is about being here illegally.

Potato niggers are America's original niggers.

They can fuck off. Irish in the old days came here legally and died in our wars. They didn't sneak in like a Mexican.

yeh well thats gonna be one of those lets just forget about it kinda history lessons when the blacks re-wright history... like usual

To quote Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York, "I don't see no Americans. I see trespassers, Irish harps. Do a job for a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for."

>died in our wars

Like this? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion

Not really. This is the closest thing to Rap/RnB in Ireland.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8

Yeah we've loads of drugs but mostly just the standard ones like hash, coke and heroin. The IRA and such are basically just another criminal gang now, they deal drugs, sell contraband and fight other gangs.

"Composed primarily of Catholic Irish immigrants, the battalion also included German, Canadians, English, French, Italians, Poles, Scots, Spaniards, Swiss,"

Gerry being Gerry.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80

^__^

Back to Ireland potato nigger!

nice try we've been in alot of armies

>Britain
>Canada
>France
>Germany
>Latin America
>Portugal
>Russia
>south Africa
>Spain
>USA

cherry pickin the Mexicans is just pathetic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_military_diaspora
you had loads of Irish who became generals in American armies history.

fpbp

>To quote Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York
Why though?
What relevance does that quote have to the current situation.
Stop being a slave.

This

Yeah, same with all the fuckers that went to Australia recently. But what pissed me off most were the hordes of them that came home to vote in the faggot marriage referendum.

I'm not a Republican and I don't like Fenians because of what they did to families like mine but I'm somewhat glad Ireland isn't part of what the UK became in the end.

I do not care if you are the whitest of the white you hear illegally you got to go home.

They were asshurt because Irish immigrants were Catholic and not Protestant. If they were Protestant, they would have been welcomed with open arms. Same thing that happened to Italians. Only a religious issue.

Illegal is illegal, Mick.

Republican Wave is pretty kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=zla_v-7uEXs
I'm well aware of the Irish in other Armies. Fun fact Irish can freely join the British Army even now.

>illegal irish
Didn't that stop being a thing over 50 years ago because of "muh jus soli?"

Is that some vintage soviet interference?

>illegals don't destroy the value of labor and drive down wages
Nice try, Pedro

Just don't get arrested then, fucktard