Should gays simply be whipped into submission or outright shot in the streets, Sup Forums?

Should gays simply be whipped into submission or outright shot in the streets, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gaystarnews.com/article/video-young-boy-twerking-pride-has-homophobes-outraged150615/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gaystarnews.com/article/video-young-boy-twerking-pride-has-homophobes-outraged150615/

maybe if you talk to them nicely and ask them to stop they'll consider it

Gays create other gays by abusing children. They should be exterminated.

That young boy is just expressing his sexuality.

the type of men who would be caught being gay would happily accept the whip and the type of men who are gay but would never be caught being gay would do the whipping so are you for or against gays in your society because the whip thing only enables bondage fetishes

Just shot em nothing of value lost anyways

I'm 1000% straight but that boy is so fucking hot, it's a shame there's not more of him online

Gays play a niche role in civilized society: they keep the faggots away from real men where they'll faggot shit up.
They should go back into the closet and enjoy, after all, that's where all Gay culture comes from.

Right wing death squads when?

shot in the streets. We get to get rid of this genetic defect. Sterilize all gays.

Shot. They'd enjoy the lashings.

Yeah its homophobic. Because an 8yo girl twerking in a bikini around straight men wouldnt cause a shitstorm.

>whipped into submission
This one please daddy

i told you

I like how they're not even hiding their intersectionality anymore.
"Have a problem with sexualizing young children, you fucking racist?!"
They can't have much steam left before they start fully eating their own.

The pedophile politicians that promote thier degeneracy should be shot.

At the very least they should be sterilized and barred from adopting children

Witnessed, I'm a bit new so tell me why I'm a faggot and wrong.... but why not let them be? It sounds weird but wouldn't the counter culture push against it eventually and let's say it's generic... Wouldn't they eventually be bred out of the gene pool?

I gurantee I could kick your ass, niggerfaggot.

>This video of a young boy twerking at Pride has pedophobes outraged

Genetic*

You're wrong. The LGBT movement is exploited to push normalization pedophilia and gender confusion.

with a title like that nahh mait ,i like my civilisation i crumbs

By the kikes?

>Should gays simply be whipped into submission or outright shot in the streets, Sup Forums?
they should be sent to camps where they could concentrate on freeing themselves from their sins through work

I'd rather make doomsday threads

Must take such precise movement to get it to come out the mouth. Surprised there aren't multiple other exit wounds through the shoulders and chest from previous attempts.

A dose of electroconvulsive therapy a day keeps the gay away

Mow them down in the streets.

Whats the point of sterilizing gays? Wasted resources on people who will most likely never fuck women. Just disallow them from donating to sperm banks.

>let's say it's generic
But it's obviously fucking not. It's trauma-based. Gays create more gays by pulling fucking children like the one in OP's pic into their degenerate fetish. They fuck kids up in the head and the cycle repeats.