What was the year when America became the colony of the Jews?

What was the year when America became the colony of the Jews?

I am interested about that!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System
youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M
nytimes.com/1860/12/28/news/mr-lincoln-and-negro-equality.html?pagewanted=all
archive.is/kTs8f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System

the heart of all the jews. A web of debt.

>1776

youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M

everything you ever needed to know about world history regarding jews

1877, look up all the Jewish Confederates, General Grant's ban on Jewish merchants, and the Compromise of 1877.

Haym Solomon

Basically since the revolution.

Isn't the Book of Mormon based on some tribe of Israel making it to America before anyone?
If so, that year OP

The trading of slaves was the main mechanism for jews coming into the americas. Jews were the main slave traders on the European side, owned all the slave ships.

Lincoln's cabinet was 90% jews and his presidency saw the highest number of jewish immigrants in recorded US history.

I think it started when they finally had full control of the media. This was 1900, when protocols of zion was written

With media control, they could pacify the sheepler

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
maybe cause he was a lawyer

Still cool about blacks though

fpbp

In Collier's Weekly, during the year 1908, solid truths appeared which are in point today as proofs of what was transpiring. There was a specially scathing attack on what was called "nigger gin," a peculiarly vile beverage which was compounded to act upon the Negro in a most vicious manner. Will Irwin spoke of this gin as "the king iniquity in the degenerated liquor traffic of these United States." This author and Collier's started a new fashion in giving publicity not only to the names of certain brands of liquors, but also the names of the men who made them. It turned out that the maker of a brand of "nigger gin" which had spurred certain Negroes on to the nameless crime, was one Lee Levy. Mr. Irwin wrote:

"Because the South is not through with Lee Levy, and because its citizens may at least drive him out of business -- if they cannot get him behind the bars -- one declaration of the Commercial Appeal is worthy of reply. That paper raises a question of fact -- it charges that Levy's gin, Dreyfuss, Weil & Company's gin, Bluthenthal & Blickert's gin, the Old Spring Distilling Company's gin, do not exist; or that, if they exist, their sales are insignificant. Let me present my own evidence on that point."

Mr. Irwin then details some of this experiences. The gin which he was discussing was provocative of peculiar lawlessness, its labels bore lascivious suggestions and were decorated with highly indecent portraiture of white women. "I bought, for evidence, many other brands, some emanating from the big liquor cities and some put up by local people; but I could always get Levy's. I never saw it in any saloon which bars the Negro.

>jews targeting blacks with gin, advertised with white women wanting blacks if they have this gin

nytimes.com/1860/12/28/news/mr-lincoln-and-negro-equality.html?pagewanted=all

Always archive
archive.is/kTs8f

Google the Federal Reserve Act

USA was less jew controlled after the revolution
GB was completely jew controlled since the protestant reformation.

Old saying:

"Protestants are catholics that act like jews."

June 8, 1845

1967, attack on the USS Liberty