Is this really the man you want in charge of the nukes?

Is this really the man you want in charge of the nukes?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/352796146927796226
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Yes

Not with those disgusting nipples

I know, not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yes

no

Hell yeah!

Fuck no. Not with those nipples all protruding out of his shirt. Sad!

Yes

No but not because of muh mean tweets

Yes. We made a good decision.

yep

well i dont want the guy with bitch tits in charge . just a matter of time before his lactating would drive the pentagon to recode the nukes and launch shit just to end the madness

Those fucking bants, I love this man.

I don't even care if Trump actually does the worst things lefties pretend he'll do (He won't), Trump-generated liberal tears are simply too tasty, they're worth getting nuked.

i bring this up whenever someone says trump is a homophobe

(you)

More than anything.

uh huh

Not really a choice anymore, is it?

Absolutely

This faggot shills the same post every thread

it's a super giga old pasta that dates from the presidential campaign
at this point nobody is posting is seriously

>i bring this up whenever someone says trump is a homophobe
People actually think that? Dude, his fucking mentor was extremely gay. I'm talking full blown AIDS gay.

Although if you ask Roger Stone, he wasn't gay; he just liked having sex with men.

>telling it like it is

Is this supposed to be a bad thing in the current year?

Was Trump australian in a previous life?

>Not a fan of sharks
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW!

Nobody provokes the crazy man with access to the big red button. Therefore, peace and order.

Why is Trump's twitter handle "realDonaldTrump"? Who owns the handle "DonaldTrump"? Why couldn't Trump buy that one?

Yep. He's just like me. He might be a billionaire with no idea what its like to not have money but he says things I would say the way I would say it.

I'm a 2MOX2 in the chair force and fuck yes I want Trump in charge. Our nukes are shit compared to Russia's. Fuck Obama, we're under funded as shit.

Barney Frank? Fuck no, I dont want him anywhere near a nuclear warhead.

He had to have been aware of his nipples showing when he was in congress. What a barbarian...

did u save this? how do u have this pasta

sharks BTFO

But for real, his nipples look disgusting. He needed a bra.

Yes. Men like this are in charge of nearly everything that keeps us all alive. Conservative, hard-working, plainly spoken white men keep the electric grid going, the gas lines pumping, the transportation lines running, the food growing, the buildings standing and so on.

Would you prefer to have warmonger like Hillary Clinton (who wants war with nuclear Russia) in charge of nukes?

Absolutely, I wouldn't trust anyone else with them.

FPsBPs

My god yes.

That fat fuck spoke before congress and didn't have the decency to dress appropriately. He looks like degenerate in civil court.

Thank god we have a president who says shit like this unlike Barack my son would be degenerate like trayvon Obama.

why not, you seem to be under the false premise that someone that dumb can be that lucky over such a ridiculous amount of time. Could it be that he is a brilliant guy playing the fool to get you to underestimate him?

>it's real
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/352796146927796226

this is my most favorite tweet of his.

I do wish he would tweet less often now that he's president, but his off the cuff attacks against the media give me a boner.

Every other republican politician would just take the daily media poundings in the ass, but this guy won't stand for it. I like that.

he is genuinely one of the funniest people I've ever seen on my life, and I am incredibly proud that hes my president

>trying to educate Sup Forums
a hopeless endeavour

Yes

Do you realize how many times this was posted? Just copy, make a .txt, paste, and save, simple as that.

Trump is so obviously an idiot who has no idea what he's doing now that he's in the White House. If you actually want a proper functioning country, there's no way you think he's the right guy.

Yes, he clearly should have never been elected. He's a complete disgrace.

I am unironically agreeing with you.

Now, can you unironically agree with me that if focusing only on the fact that the President of the United States, the single most powerful man in the world, shitposts like a 12-year-old boy is funny?

Trump is our Caligula. Future generations will write comedic plays about what a moron he was.

Can you not isolate that one aspect of him and find it funny, while simultaneously being horrified that he has the nuclear codes?

He should cover up those disgusting nipples before we give him the codes.

That video contains everything you can't have an ancom. Unironically kill yourself.

"nuclear codes" NO YOU FUCKING MORON SOME 25 YEAR OLD E-5 FROM WICHITA YOU TV REGURGITATING PIECE OF AHIT

Who even is Barney Frank?

frmer yuliayrjd dnxidjdkdkdmdndb ok?

Most assuredly yes.

yes

Yes

Roasties BTFO

Nigger BTFO

Yes.
You aren't one to talk. You didn't run for President.
I bet your pathetic nigger smelling ass couldn't get elected dog catcher.

Yes I want Barney Frank to nuke my boipucci while his tits flap around due to the motion

>thread from one year ago

Absolutely. Best vote I ever made. Drain the swamp.

why so salty OP?

yes

>Is this really the man you want in charge of the nukes?
yes

kek

naw, just type it from memory ya lazy bum!

>Is this really the man you want in charge of the nukes?

Yes.

Yep

Yes. He might nuke Barney Frank which can only be a net positive for humanity.

>truly weird senator rand paul
gets me every time

>hes
>not "he's"

Yeah... ok, fucktard.

Yes.

If you knew what Donald Trump knows about pig pedo pervs like Barney Frank you would disrespect him too. Trump knows the evil he is surrounded by. We are told he has seen the blackmail files on 70% of the DC elected officials- he has to interact with these sadistic satanic animals everyday.

Yes, next question

not sure, but he was a general in ww2 confirmed

This only solidifies my conviction: yes.

trump has shown incredible restraint. i can think of at least 7 times he should've used nukes already.

Nobody with boobs should ever get the launch codes

>Weiner back on twitter all girls under 18 block him
>2012
wow

I would not have it any other way. Can you imagine Hilarys twitter feed if she would have won? No thank you, I think I will stick with trumps sick burns.