What now Whites?

>sips tea

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/robert-jones-white-christian-america/532587/
archive.is/E66sD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
sukofamily.org/atheist-church-and-4-other-signs-atheism-is-dying/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/05/majority_minority_america_will_more_hispanics_and_asians_become_white_.html
slate
archive.is/D7zWT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like the current trend was prophesied in the Bible.
Described as the great falling away, the number of Christians throughout the world will decline as nations become Godless.

They're right. All white countries
will cease to be white by 2060.
Nothing we can do now. Europeans are not the same europeans of the past. We are a broken people. Our only solace is to watch the system of the Jews to crumble before their eyes.

Christianity is fine as long as the churches are diverse and officiate LGBTP+ free associations.

then what happens?
judgement day?
every christkike is killed and judged?
i want to know the story!

While I might not agree with everything you said, the Jews demise is something we can all take solace in

Amen

>>sips tea

This is the gayest fucking meme ever...

I'm fine with this. Christians are weak in their approach to dealing with Islam. "Love they neighbor" is a naive moral.

Rapture, tribulation, judgement. Once every 'christkike' is accounted for and saved, Jesus comes back and literally burns the world, killing every non-believer and follower of Satan.

other than the fact you libcucks are not having children and white Christian conservatives are having 4+ kids, well not much needs to be done.

you're a faggot

Liberal thinkpeice coming to save the day in 3, 2, 1
BOOM! Sup Forums BTFO how will they ever recover,.
kek, you guys are so weak. No wonder we win so much.

That's nice.

I, an atheist spic, voted for him.

And liberal atheism is a stronger response?

this is why I don't give a shit about global warming. my people are doomed regardless, the planet can burn for all I care.

Not so fast globa-

so the christkikes are all in heaven first and only the 'nonbelievers' are left on earth to be 'burned alive' by jesus?
then what? does jesus go back to 'heaven' and you meet him there and part for the rest of eternity?

It matters not.
Can such forked tongue serpents are wrote that article somehow delay or prevent the coming of Christ?

No.
So keep sharpening your tongue.
It is pure vanity for you.

Yes, it is. He asked for more so I told him.

Your attempts to be smarmy are failing, considering your non-existent knowledge of anything biblical.

WASP culture needs to die out for the full arrival of Catholic America

Trump 2020.

That's what gerrymandering and voter suppression is for.

You think winning the election while losing the popular vote by 3 million is something? You ain't seen nothing yet.

i want to know!
when will you meet jesus?
AFTER you have been judged by him as being a great jesus-lover? have i got the story correct?
why can't you tellme how it goes?
will i be "burned alive" AFTER you have been sent up to heaven?

ah yes
long live the great gilded and sugar coated paganism

America cant exist without white christians.

>Implying right wing Europeans don't have above replacement level birth rates
>implying it hasn't been shown genetics correlates to political views.
>implying the Amish won't reach over a million and don't lose 10% of their population to join ours

No the Atlantic sees a small trend and thinks it is forever.

mexicans are even bigger jesus freaks than whites are

Quitter.

Unless you're a kike, in which case, keep it up!

>will i be "burned alive" AFTER you have been sent up to heaven?

if you are wicked, yes
the second death begins at the end of the Millennium.

read this:

Reminder that this what Papists believe; even those who ostensibly are on our side. They want to deliver this country to the internationalist church of Rome. Don't trust them.

now
they are not

they are catholic freaks
there is a vast gulf of a difference

The good news is after the rapture and the beginning of the wrath, many previous non-believers will have their eyes opened and will become believers, saving their souls and granting them eternal life. Unfortunately they will suffer greatly until the time Jesus comes back, if they survive.

but when will it happen?

but when will it happen?

>The good news is after the rapture and the beginning of the wrath, many previous non-believers will have their eyes opened and will become believers,

wrong
once he arrives, the door is closed, just look to the parable of the bridegroom and those women who procrastinated filling their lamps with oil

those bridesmaids where shut out to the outer darkness after trying to get their oil AFTER the bridegroom arrived

there is no second chance

there is this life ONLY to repent, nothing more

I'm not so sure we'll get THE end times, just the decline of our civilization

It's not a matter of want. WASP culture is destined to fail because it is ultimately illegitimate and not tied to any tradition that goes back further than 500 years. In the current year it is little more than consumerism, redneck culture and dumb southern baptist preachers foaming at the mouth.

No one knows the day or hour, it will be spontaneous and sudden like a thief in the night. There is still part of the prophecy to be fulfilled, which is quickly nearing, so possibly some point after that.

What have you done about the Muslims more so than these so called "weak" Christians.

Do (((they))) make it ever more obvious? I'm still surprised that despite the elite leaving obvious breadcrumb trails to their true intentions, which is to destroy white identity and culture, you still have normies who unironically believe that this is just some unproven alt right conspiracy theory.

i can guarantee you we dont have even two centuries and i believe actually less than one

Except many of the ones left behind will turn to God in the dark hours and preach to others, turning even more to God.

You're thinking of the mark of the beast, which once taken there is no going back from, your soul is lost.

Blacks and Hispanics tend to be more religious than whites.

so never

the blatant anti-white propaganda in this article was ALMOST enough to stir the white leftist fags on r/ politics. But alas I still ended up arguing with a few, I could have sworn they were non-whites by how much they spewed their self hatred. Disgusting

>No one knows the day or hour

though this leaves the possibility of someone ascertaining the YEAR

the Adversary was given 1 week of Heaven to prove his ability to lead better than the Almighty

1 day in heaven is 1000 years on earth

His time is almost up.

and interesting day comes in september where by the jewish calender we enter jewish year 5777 from the start of creation

I firmly believe it'll be happening within our lifetimes, possibly within our parents lifetimes. The creation of Israel was HUGE for the prophesy, another one which may be fulfilled within the next couple years is the desolation of Damascus.

Exactly. Papists are mestizo-tier. Need to go back.

There are like 7 right wing Europeans and all their kids become liberal.

>LGBTP+
Typical SJW bullshits. What does the P stand for? Pedos? Isn't it offensive to forget the Z. There are people who fuck dogs. Don't they deserve respect?

They're the good kind of religious though. They have no problem with a gay friendly post-doctrinal Church.

global warming only affects shitskins anyway. The white leftist fags think its our problem because they ASSUME we need to let all the shitskins in when their countries flood.

Fuck that shit

>Except many of the ones left behind will turn to God in the dark hours and preach to others, turning even more to God.

they can turn and repent and be saved ONLY before Christs arrival

also: are you aware of what the mark is (rather, will be)???

Dunno, won't know what it is until we see it. Many believe it'll be some kind of chip, like the RFID which can be implanted in the right hand or forehead.

All White Christian Conservatives are like the Elves in LOTR. We need to set sail and leave middle earth. Iceland we come in peace.

Is that a challenge?

Seriously? One of the last things you need to fear is the Pope...This is like a conspiracy theory from like 1918, not 2017.

These were among those who were absolutely wrong about the election from the primaries to the general, right? lol

Once again wrong, blacks and Hispanics tend to be much more against gay marriage. Compare the number of whites, blacks, and Hispanics you tend to see in pride parades.

Europe and the US has always been great in spite of Christianity. It's literally the cuckliest religion of all time.

>if Abdul slaps your cheek, turn your cheek and let him rape your wife then kiss his dirty feet

>unironically eating the enemy's propaganda like a sheep

how stupid can you be really?

The main reason western countries are declining culturally and demographically is because of immigration, which could be stopped any time if there's political will to do so. Japan is also aging, but kept itself pure because they actually give a shit about their culture and don't have a self-hating fifth column dedicated to destroying japanese civilization. The problem of aging and sub-replacement fertility will be solved through technology if we keep our countries alive until it happens

The real secret is that the idea that Donald Trump was ever going to do anything along these lines is a fake narrative designed to play into the steam valve that his presidency actually is. Jewed out to the core, 100% zion-approved. Lap it up.

He already did. Checkmate.

Shut up.

>le unironically may may
Aryan please.

That doesnt mean whites arent going to still be in power. No other races besides asian have the ability to organize themselves like whites. Spics and niggers will never be in power. Ever.

And? All this does is prove what everyone has been saying all along. Americas decline is caused by minorities and non christians

And when all it takes is a little funding to anti-white groups to destroy our countries?

Immigration is just a symptom of the problem. It would not be happening without the internal rot.
Aging is also a symptom

>That doesn't mean whites aren't going to still be in power.
We're going to be dead and non-existent.

good troll because the only people on Sup Forums today are the biggest losers, most of the normies are fucking outside

>What now
we create a wedge between LGBTWTFBBQs and hispanic machismo

western countries are declining b/c of immigration? you don't say. nigger who are you even talking to? and I don't buy into the propaganda, I'm saying I don't care one way or the other. And if you ever get into an argument with a liberal about (((global warming))) ask them if they'll acknowledge the genocide of the European people, and if they won't you're under no obligation to pretend to care about the planet.

There is no pre Tribulation Rapture

You misspelt cum

what does that mean? basically at any moment jesus could swoop down, kill all the believers and send them to his personal heaven, then kill all the nonbelievers and put their souls in hell? forever? or do they get a chance to "believe" in jesus, too?
wouldn't jesus then have to come down again? but you'd presumably be ok as you're already in his heaven partying with him?

degeneracy, dishonor, selfishness & perversion are eternal!

all righteousness, honor, selflessness, self-discipline and modesty will go extinct someday!

stupid white christians!

Might happen at the 3.5 year mark, right before the wrath after the tribulation.

correct me if im wrong but isnt his election the resurgence of white, christian america???

Heaven is brought to earth.
Everyone who lived is brought back to life to face judgement.
All sinners are thrown into the lake of fire to exist in hell, which is not real death but a very long period of constant suffering.
Christians will get to live in the kingdom of heaven without death after being resurrected.
You're fucked. There is no peace in death because your creator won't allow you to die. You'll be made to face the consequences of your decisions.

THIS ADMINISTRATION NEEDS AN ENEMA!!!!

Nope.
Within our lifetimes. The signs are being made apparent and they will all happen within a lifetime. You will get to see the end for yourself.

By the time He shows up it will be too late for you to beg forgiveness.

Democrats drink Tea BTFO

trump is not white or christian, why is this surprising?

Atheism has been on the decline for decades and the white minority thing is bullshit.
sukofamily.org/atheist-church-and-4-other-signs-atheism-is-dying/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/05/majority_minority_america_will_more_hispanics_and_asians_become_white_.html

Archive please
>slate com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/05/majority_minority_america_will_more_hispanics_and_asians_become_white_.html
archive.is/D7zWT

what "signs"? signs that jesus is about to make an appearance? show me so i can be saved!
"he"' is never showing up
it's an impossible claim to prove
you may as well be waiting for Luke Skywalker to come along and save you all

namefagging on pol lol

p clear u just want attention

>believing the rapture lie
>believing that hell is eternal
>not realizing christ freed the damned when he died
>not understanding that you are in hell 'for the age', Not forrever

Jesus you stupid christcucks

Go read the Bible. You show every sign of being a satanic faggot. I've given you your warning. The Bible is the only thing that will educate you.

>Dunno, won't know what it is until we see it.

no, the Bible is clear

once he arrives, the door is closed on salvation

>Many believe it'll be some kind of chip, like the RFID which can be implanted in the right hand or forehead.

the mark of the beast has nothing to do with anything like that

>implying Trump won't make America White Again.

oh no!
i'm not "namefagging" am i?
how do i stop?
shut it christkike

>believing the rapture lie

in fact its none of the "left behind" nonsense
it just refers to the second coming

>believing that hell is eternal

seriously:

>>not realizing christ freed the damned when he died

no, none were damned yet
all were asleep in Christ, saved and damned alike, until the 1st resurrection for the saved, and the 2nd resurrection for the damned

>not understanding that you are in hell 'for the age', Not forrever

cleared that up a few lines up in this post

>it's an impossible claim to prove
you may as well be waiting for Luke Skywalker to come along and save you all

thats a fact
until it happens, it is indeed nonfalsifiable
you must decide between the light and the darkness based solely on everything you think and experience in your life alone

>tea
>hidden flag

Britcuck

Is it over for rural and suburban retards? Has the age of the city people finally come?

>dude all you have to do to experience eternal salvation is be a wishful thinker and think some kike is gonna save you and he will dude lmao
>what? That's probably a major part of why society is declining, because unlike in belief systems which create actual men, where in order to achieve a reward as grand as eternal salvation you have to righteously die on the field of battle, you can just sit back and repent and instantly get it with no sacrifice?
>dude no way lmao it's almost like cuckstianity is built around feel good politics and making people be able to believe whatever they want and still achieve salvation