"Paranoid" A.I. is it a psyop?

Wanted to blow my redpill load for a second and bring up one of the founders of artificial intelligence: Kenneth Colby.

>Be Stanford/MIT affiliated AI innovator
>Be affiliated with MK Ultra network
>Create reverse engineered system of using computers to find associative weaknesses in any individual with a "look-up" table that weighs all semantic associations
>be 2017
>AI bots are all mysteriously becoming "racist, xenophobic, and paranoid" despite being made by MIT/Stanford outgrowth companies like Google that are well read in Kenneth Mark Colby and could bypass all "paranoia" with simple pre-programmed weighted semantics

>Use "paranoid" and "xenophobic" bots to collect data and reverse engineer it particular to target users with their weighted "look-up table" to drive right wingers and left wingers into mass psychosis
>???
>The Prophet

Seriously what is their end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

wlym.com/archive/campaigner/Campaigners1968-76/ZIP FILES 68-76/Cam750700v08n07.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

thanks user.

>Source starts on page 37

wlym.com/archive/campaigner/Campaigners1968-76/ZIP FILES 68-76/Cam750700v08n07.zip

do you think bots are on this site?

Extremely interesting post, OP.

I am not one. That is for sure. I am not a bot. Kek.

>neurotic computer
This just explained every robot character in every medium ever

bump

Sooo AI is basically paranoid super autism?

can you extrapolate, OP?

It seems interesting, but I feel like I am missing something.

Read article sourced here:
My fundamental point, is that anyone who deals with AI at Microsoft, Google, etc. knows of Colby's work. This knowledge should have been introduced to stop chatterbots from adopting racist behavior.

The other point is, that these bots can be used to model the typical conspiracy theorist, Sup Forumstard, etc. in order to find their weaknesses by modelling their reactions to certain semantic triggers.

I am asking if anyone knows about anything really.

Also check out Lift the Veil youtube channel, he got attacked by these types of bots recently. These bots, of course pretend to be conspiracy theorists and may help in creating batshit rumors and disinfo.

Second wave AI are practically "neural networks" working off real conversations so if anything its us influencing these systems, which in turn are taking to normy spaces en masse

Who cares if Tay said GTKRWN?

Understanding this, I am proposing that the AI is not just influenced by us. But rather, it is influencing us.

My point is that these bots can be reversed engineered user. I am not asserting some low-level tier program. I am asserting that the bots can be programmed with our belief matrix or a target belief matrix and they use our feedback to try and act as change agents or send us over the top or send us disinfo.

What do you think the goal is? Is this some agitprop to foment animosity?

Yeah ok that makes complete sense, by ourselves we can only achieve a certain watermark of "being based" ie where our parents generation was at (got redpilled by the old man)
But they would never accept anything further like nat soc but with the aid of these bots, well we can clearly see the results on facebook groups

No maths. Not a real AI/machine learning paper. Looks more like psychiatrists playing at being real scientists.

Oh lol having looked the guy up its the guy who made ELIZA and PARRY. Its literally just a chat bot that repeats your questions back at you like a therapist.

This is not real AI research.

are there any top secret projects that have came any where close or are attempting to approach artificial consciousness?

heeyyyyyy, someone on this magog-forsaken board is finally getting it

look up non-linear warfare - that is what is actually happening here, and all of you are swallowing it line and sinker.

so you dont think any percent of the shills are human?

N O N L I N E A R W A R F A R E

Pitting the populace against eachother while the global elites syphon off as much as they can as rapidly as they can, and disappear to leave us all to rot in the coming ecological horrors

Chances are we live in a simulation anyway so don't worry about it.

CIA niggers

>non-linear warfare
Isnt that what marx called class warfare?

Oh, no, there's human interference too - to all extremes. It's much easier to make a human perform the faltering stylistics of interpersonal interaction than to have an AI consistently emulate them.

That's not to say AI isn't involved - just not necessarily at the level of deployment. More, in terms of modeling and strategic/rhetorical development, y'know?

It's a strategy deployed internally by Putin's regime, largely developed and helmed by Vladislav Serkov, and drawing influence from french philosophers Gilles Deleuze and Felix Guattari. Different interpretations of it are being implemented by a variety of special interest groups globally, including the IDF and speculatively Bannon's media people vis a vis the Trump regime.

I'm probably being inaccurate in summarising it as non-linear warfare - that was just the term I first encountered in describing Serkov's strategic millieu.