End of the World Season 7/7/17 - 9/23/17

Post here anything 7/7/17, 8/23 and 9/23rd here

Whether fresh, old, meme or not, new correlations as well.

I'll start with a correlation, NOTHING is a coincidence, everything is connected.

Ham was the father of canaan, and the son of Noah, who mocked his father for being naked and drunk, and in retribution, his son (canaan) and by extension, his tribe was cursed.

the canaanites worshipped what some would consider satanic idols, such as the demon Ba'al, Moloch and others, the very same, the Talmuds and Zionists controlling our government, society and world do today.

Hamburg, the one with 7 boroughs, is where G20 (7/7/17) is occurring. Don't be surprised when (((they))) or the UN announce peace and security there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
youtube.com/watch?v=dAuYmHF_FUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

>>/x/

this is cringe as fuck desu.

take ur 'kekistan' bullshit to the donald

Since you're bringing up ancient history and biblical stuff, and since this is Sup Forums, lemme ask: why are there so many Jew haters here, and also just in general? Serious question. And by "Jew haters" I mean people who apparently hate ALL Jews right across the board. It doesn't make sense. Why not reserve all the hatred purely for the Pharisees and Sadducees? That would be the New Testament approach, wouldn't it? Minus the hatred, obviously. In other words, there very likely are architects like the kind imagined in Protocols-type grand conspiracies, but even in Christ's time there were Jews who weren't sunk in Talmudic scheming (though at the time that was still oral tradition). There are very clearly different types of people who identify as Jewish. This "you dislike some Jews, you automatically hate and want to murder all Jews" assumption is just a trick, a tactic, a psychological gambit.

Because jews are cursed people. Even if you gave them the benefit of the doubt, they always turn against you at the most opportune time.
I mean, look at history and look around... it was always a jews who fucked shit up.

i get that 7/7/17 is during the g20 summit and 5777 days after 9/11/2001 and 2017 is the 5777th year according to the talmud, but can someone explain what's so important about 9/23/17?

new memes

Latest memes

youtube.com/watch?v=dAuYmHF_FUg

That naked drunk thing meant Ham fucked his mother. Research serpent seed. Then you might understand the immaculate conception and why jupiter is going through a space vagina and cassini is smashing into saturn who eats his children. It's always vaginas

That's not true at all, actually. They can be great people or they can be horrible people, and 99% of the time they're somewhere in the middle.

>Ham was the father of canaan

But I don't consider that important or anything, really. The point of my post was that I'd like to see Pharisees and Saduccees SPECIFICALLY being mentioned, rather than the blanket "Jews". That would say something very, very specific, and it would carry definite meaning. If it became common practice on Sup Forums it could only lead to good.

but if we exterminate all jews then we won't have to worry about wasting time and energy by differentiating them. it's really just more efficient to kill them all and let God sort them out.

I wad banned 3 times when i created threads about this here, not fair! :(

Was*

7/7/17 (Holy triple 7)
>5777 days after 9/11
>2017 = 5777 in Hebrew Calendar
>77 days before the tribulation of 23rd Sep
>Trump sworn in at age 70 years 7m 7 d
>Saudi King suddenly not attending G20 to be held on 7/7/17

except Messianic Jews

checked, feel free to check and copypasta this

What will happen in 7/7/17? I hear about this date everywhere recently

same here user

9/11 part 2

Hmm i heard it was something to do with ayy lmaos.. wasn't 9/11 part 2 the London apartment that went on fire in June?

Im from australia, therefore I am from the future. Nothing has happened thus far on the 7/7/17. Fear not.

big happenings soon if 666 or 777

Nothing to worry about. The digits never lie.

How do you guys manage to be so laidback, when literally almost every animal there is lethally venomous, both on land, sea and in your house?

why not them too? they are no different.

The problem is posters here are almost invariably trolls and attention whores looking to btfo anyone and everyone. They don't read their bibles if they even own them

>The same pussy spic who said he'd leave America if it was nuked
This shit started before kekistan was ever even a concept.

Thats gay

2 Timothy 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

So's your mom

welp were saved go home guys

How do you know the world hasn't ended on those dates in alternate universes? Maybe all those dates are accurate.

In Revelations there's a thousand year gap between the great tribulation and the actual end of the world.

There are rumors that on 7/7/17 it's gonna be Chicago's turn. 9/11 was New York, they say this next one's gonna be Chicago. Mossad agents posing as Arabs are supposed to be coordinating a simultaneous suicide bomber strike. It will appear as though third world barbarian terrorists armed with suitcase nukes have levelled part of America's second largest city, but in fact it will be an Israeli op designed to guarantee U.S. war with Iran. It's the reason so many powerful, high power Jews are quietly fleeing the city.

There will be a happening on 7/7/17

why?

I'm scared. When should I go to my bunker? It's a few hundred miles from where I live.

see

Reggae song "two sevens clash" by culture. Look it up

7/7 previously shut down a city in Jamaica

They got the year wrong

>Note:
>"Wat a liiv an bambaie" - means literally, "What is left for by and by" "What will be left", when "the two sevens clash".
It was believed that on July 7th 1977 (7-7-'77) something apocalyptic would happen.