NYC Fireworks thread

Title says it all, fireworks bread for us because we white house now, even if Trump hasn't been all we hoped.

NYC scheduled to start at 9:25 EST I believe

youtube.com/watch?v=6AJ6oxb1ntE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hxg026li2sA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwgzn_NZ6E4
youtu.be/trZlvpLihHk
youtube.com/watch?v=F7fymfqZ9Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one?

Well now, you're all just a bunch of freedom hatin leftist. Why don't you go vote for Obama for a third term, you faggots.

Reminder : Please be courteous towards those that fought for your freedoms

I guess it has not started yet, but post to keep tread alive

What a fucking pussy.

I wish Patton would come back and slap that nigger into shape

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

White house fireworks I think

youtube.com/watch?v=pwgzn_NZ6E4

That's it, no more freedoms for you

Again, starting soon, here's the links
TV stream:
Webcam of area:

There's not fucking way that sheboon was in the military, let alone combat. Unless you count Chimpcago.

Is it too much to ask a little respect for those who fought so you didn't have to?

Y'all inconsiderate

>turn it on
>bunch of beaner shit

lol fuck that gay shit

I'm signing up for the Marines in the fall. They have no power over me.

Also, get rid of the White Supremacist flag if you're just going to post non whites, faggots.

>Respecting voluntary (((corporate))) tools

I know... It hurts so much. One day it will be clips of lynchings and non-whites being slaughtered Apocalypse Now style.

Or an even better idea would be all the convicted commies getting thrown out of helicopters. I like that idea better.

I'm a PBS - The Capitol Fourth kind of guy. No Jaylo or whoever that is, good old fashioned military marching songs and some burnout like Barry Manalo.

Like this?

youtu.be/trZlvpLihHk

God, people have been lighting off fire works since 3PM in my neighborhood.

Air is already think with smoke and the sun has yet to vanish.

Yes, just like that.

They're doing it right then. Be proud

Really makes you thick.

>Be proud
I'm in Dearborn. Not sure if Suburban drunk firing mortars, or Muslim ackbaring' a liquor store.

Shit.

pbs's website is streaming free. It may not be available for all areas. But they just started the rebroadcast.

best stream:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7fymfqZ9Go

thx lad

>even if Trump hasn't been all we hoped

Fuck you mean? Things are exponentially better in Michigan.

Cameraman on stream says it's 2016 fireworks.

He has one from 2016 but I thought he also had a current one. Sorry if I posted the wrong one. I realized it is a 15-hour stream. The NYC fireworks have ended, yet his stream is still showing them. Sorry I goofed. I should not have posted that stream.

There are 10,000 people watching that stream live right now -- He must be re-streaming his stream from last year...

Yeah, I just logged off. Realized it was never ending. I got suspicious when I was also watching the NBC live and it ended about 20 minutes ago and his still kept going.

hehe