As real as it gets

This is a real pre ww2 book by the nsdap backed publisher jf Lehmanns verlag. It is a book of ww1 memoirs that proves the Jews stabbed em in the back. It is from 1921 and helped kindle nationalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/books/mein_kampf/
archive.org/details/bub_gb_JBJTAAAAYAAJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where did you pick that up? Cool stuff

Old bookstore

Only the best for you guys

Looks awesome

Someone needs to translate books like this into English

Just go get yourself a German guy and have him read it to you.

Speak any German OP?

What's the font like?

Why would I invite a Muslim into home like that?

It is in the badass old style fraktur. I know just a tiny bit of the deutsch but it's not enough. I'm trying get to teach myself. I mostly bought it for my political beliefs and historic significance. I will put it on display because of its age.

They did. They made some aweso,me antisemitic stuff too. Problem is English versions are edited and footnotes by jews.

You can buy it on ebay for like 20 bucks, btw.

Sadly it was actually the Nazis who abolished its use, mainly to facilitate communication with the occupied territories.

Fraktur is badass though

Ever seen their typewriters? THe " is the ss logo

If someone is willing to send me a copy I'll do a good translation and make it publicly available

Like I said, they're cheap. An original is only about 20 bucks or so. I'm sure pdfs can be found for free. I think archive.organization might have it.

what are the best unbiased books about nazi ideology, culture etc? In English. I reckon the new published versions of Mein Kamph is littered with jewish propaganda and revisions.

Hey, does anyone know who Hitler and the top leaders favorite authors were? I want moar!

You have no idea. Learn German and drop 20 grand for a real original signed copy. New ones are twice as thick from the propaganda footnotes about how crazy and bigoted he was.

Wish I knew. Probably stuff they made themselves or by neutral countries before the war.

Ive been looking and can only find it in German

Someone needs to start a publishing company translating old Nazi era books

Or, look up what books they read. They read things that were designed a design or centuries older than them. Read them and you'll get a good idea. These books would predate the war by a long time ago did the views were considered normal.

I'd love to and I'm sure others would. If you didn't doctor them up to the liberals standards the media would eat you alive,

Another problem is, some things in the German language cannot be translated accurately. You're only chance to get the full effect is to learn german

Oh,they did have a non altered English version in the usa right before the war. They're rare and expensive tho.

You can say that about any language but that's the whole point of using skilled human translators

Yeah, you haven't met many Germans have you

My best friend is german. No lie.

All we got in Chicago are poles.

PDF please!

OP

WE NEED you to screen shot each page and upload or pdf.

If you can't properly translate an idea from one language to another you are not sufficiently skilled at one or both of them.
The highest mark of understanding is the ability to communicate ideas accurately to people with varying degrees of understanding of the topic.

Doing my best.. keep the thread alive.

really? no other way to get a non modified copy? what about the one on stormfront
stormfront.org/books/mein_kampf/

You shouldn't want anything less than the best.

Here is a pdf. archive.org/details/bub_gb_JBJTAAAAYAAJ

Does it work