LOL

Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6l9mx8/posting_my_apology_again_mods_locked_it_and_dont/
youtube.com/watch?v=aoMmbUmKN0E
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/882419812189835264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Conservashits

>CNN actually wasted their time doing this and making an article about it
I would complain about news being utter shit in today's age, but in fairness this is probably the most investigative journalism CNN has done in years.

arthur donald discovers the folly of namefaggotry

(((CNN)))'s butthurt over a poorly edited video is hard to believe.

>CNN threatened a T_D over a meme

If only. Probably some buttblasted leftie doxxed him and sent the info to CNN

Apologizing for what? how is that illegal?

Or CNN just bought the info from a reddit mod

>Apologizing for what?
Offending the Jews over at (((CNN))).

>how is that illegal?
.... Remember the Muh Holocaust goy!!!

hahahaha stupid reddit apologizing hahaha, so he turned out to be a pussy? whats new?

how the fuck is this news ?

>he apologizes
yyyyyyyyyyyyeah right

>Apologize or we'll tell everybody who you are and what a big fat Nazi you are.

What a little fag. Should have been proud of it if anything.

holy shill batman

is this real?

Someone's seriously concerned about his future employment prospects.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6l9mx8/posting_my_apology_again_mods_locked_it_and_dont/

Apparently

Cant imagine someone getting cucked so hard.

hahahaha account deleted.

What the fuck is this gay ass shit t_d faggots really ARE cucked as hell I honestly thought that was like half meme

and T_D wonders why Sup Forums doesn't want them

Have I been sucking Alex Jone's schmeckel too long or could (((they))) have gotten to him and made him apologize?

Heh one of us. Do you think he posts BBC vernacular like based and nigga? Or is that something only us nonwhites do?

Im sure the boys at Reddit gave CNN all the info they needed.

What fucking losers

They needed a scalp to show all the retards who are still under their spell, otherwise they risked losing them as followers.

the jews at CNN probably threatened him.

WTF? I made that in 2016, how the hell would I apologize when I've been pulling tubes on the boat all day at the lake?

It's fake news.

This was posted over a .gif? I want off, thank you.

Tumblr shrill

Yipes, well to be fair if I was dumb enough to comment on politics (non-conforming) attached to my real identity, and got doxxed I would apologize too to try and keep my job/life.

Maybe I'm a particularly cowardly person, but politics isn't worth actual real hassle IRL.

CNN so assblasted over a gif they blackmailed the guy who created it.

Guy should contact Trump.

What was the gif?

Trump should've used a gif from here instead

They definitely got to him, by they I mean the media and probably his parents. More than likely got his contact details and he got scared and his parents gave him a lecture about how it'll ruin his future. Even his apology post looks like it could have been written by his parents or something.

wow, actions can have consequences

T_D is cucked to death!

T H I C C

You know all this stuff with Trump and the press I really just thought was funny, I mean I liked him pushing back against them but CNN is really crossing a line here. I actually didnt even hate them before but I do now.

Dont do that. If you apologize it will give them an excuse to make another article on you. If you're ever doxxed delete everything and dont answer your door/respond to emails/answer the phone. The story will die on its own.

They wouldn't have stopped at threatening unless they were afraid of actually making his dox public.

Everyone knows what now must be done.

They have his personal information and threatened to release it if he didn't back down. He can delete his account and make another one five seconds later.

What the fuck? Why are apologizing for this shit.

All he had to do was double down and become a right wing saint.

This is what it's like to be in Trump's sphere of media pressure.

The BBC vernacular pill. It was using BBC vernacular like based, nigga, swag, dat ass. Do you ever use that kind of BBC vernacular?

The gif was the one with Trump wrestling the CNN logo and body slamming it but he apparently posted other more intense stuff before.

Oops, there was another page too

If the guy was a white male they would have unmasked him right away, that means it's either a Jew, a Nigger, or a Spic, it might be in our benefit to unmask this plebbit user.

>hunted a man down over a stupid meme
CNN is pathetic

They would ensure he and his family's personal information and addresses would be known for any psycho to come find and "protest"

Bingo.

So he'll be back posting BBC vernacular in no time. Glad we didn't lose one of our own. Based!

post it

Now I'm wondering if his parents had a lawyer or a PR consultant write that tl;dr drivel for him.

They've been trying to sell a made up news story for half a year, what did you expect?

Would've caused even more trouble for CNN and had support.

Now he's alone and they have him by the balls.

>probably
This is in their own fucking article. They threatened him.

And this is why Reddit will always be cucked.

...at Stockton, Upright & Falk?

If his real identity is leaked his life is fucked and libshit/antifa will target him and his professional life.. CNN needs to be crucified for this one. A multibillion dollar organization is threatening a citizen of 'Murrica for posting a meme.

Holy shit. Fuck CNN. I thought the CBC was bad.

Its funny, because everyone had a giggle with it and moved on, while CNN was so assblasted that they, a billion dollar worth News Network stalked some Meme Account to get their identity.

You'll get in big trouble for posting it now. That's why no one posts it anymore. You don't want to get in trouble, user, do you...?

>outright blackmailing him to grovel to them or have his life ruined

That's fucking unbelievable.

Then they wonder why people hate them. They deserve the oven.

Obliterated.

No faggot they stopped at threatening because they are nervous about his IRL identity for some reason....he got a free pass for (((reasons))).

This is extortion. Expect CNN getting sued big time in the near future.

>If his real identity is leaked his life is fucked
If he live in Russia he wouldn't notice diffirence

CNN helps create BLM, incites riots and the executions of police officers, violent protests attacks on conservatives and shootings of republicans. Their behavior is highly unethical, hypocritical and disgusting.

fuck
reddit
cucks
they are so fucking useless

Reddit is the Canada of the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoMmbUmKN0E

I'd bet that this guy is under 18 and they got to his parents. Wish they'd come after me for some nigger shit like this. I could use the money that comes from a heightened profile.

how is it extortion?

fucking kek who can read this shit and think it's cool

that's what you get for namefagging though

He's actually their source on the Russian collusion, too. All real, all true! Stop the racists!

Its not. They ran this past their legal team before they published.

>literally the front page of their politics section
>actually overshadows North Korea

I disagree. He can just make another account and if they do anything to him they will be eviscerated.

Good, gets them off Sup Forums's back so he can continue hacking them

isn't blackmail illegal?

Don't ever apologize.

What exactly did they tell him? "Heh, so are you planning on setting a new bench press personal record anytime soon?"

Unless he has access to millions of dollars of legal support, they can do whatever they like to him.

All you can buy from a reddit mod is the IP - a true doxxing would take the user giving away enough pieces of info, and someone else going through and connecting the dots.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/882419812189835264

HOLY SHIT

WIKILEAKS ON IT!

RIPPETI RIP RIP CNN, Very fake news!

THE APOLOGY IS FAKE, REDDIT ADMINS hijacked account and deleted all posts and then made fake apology fking blatant as fuck

lol'd out loud, well done.

actually reddit mods don't even see IPs - unless you meant, someone who worked at reddit.

Holy shit that was a good fucking. I'm actually surprised CNN had the balls to do this.

Now if only they went after Sup Forums like this

Fake
Fake
Fake

Bet CNN made the account and posed as some "Trump supporter"

>reddit
Not even once

Someone should make a new account and pose as the guy saying he didn't post that apology and someone must have hacked his account or mods did it

>yfw Trump invites this guy to the White House and a bill is introduced in Congress to prevent media organizations from doing this, named after the guy.

lmao he finishes his faggy genuflection apology with an inspirational quote from a nog... i can't tell if redditors are that pathetic or they are trying to satirize the "open letter to the public about my regrettable actions" concept