>>132417525

Always.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170705014515/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/shortage-eligible-men-has-left-women-taking-desperate-steps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love you Norse-bro, you archiving maniac.

here m8's

web.archive.org/web/20170705014515/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/shortage-eligible-men-has-left-women-taking-desperate-steps/

It is just beta women demanding alpha men. By definition there will always only ever be a minority of alphas- so some chads have a laugh with the beta women and then dump the dumb hens. Rinse and repeat for 15 years and we have blue hair spinsters inviting in the 3rd world to compete for their stale, shitty quality ovaries.

Men never looked for an equal partner. You want equal rights pay for everything cunt.

I like how it implies that because they have a college degree they're worth marrying. Also men are more willing to marry down which is a major factor why women who are more "accomplished" fail to find a suitable partner - no one wants a stuck-up "independent" woman when they can get someone who is younger and makes the man feel like he's worth something.

>equal status
Why aren't men telling them what stupid cunts they are?

Good to see white trash dying out because their women won't even fuck them

3 threads in 5 minutes? I smell a slide

>College degree
>highly educated and successful

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

For US bros who don't get this, college is the stage of education directly after finishing secondary school. It usually lasts from age 16-18 and is the equivalent of another British stage of education that can be taken instead called the A-Level.

Saying you have a college education is about as impressive as saying you have a five inch dick or size C tits.

Instead of getting these degrees, most men in the lower-middle - middle class go straight into work where, through experience and earning money, they gain knowledge of practical skills that leave them usually more qualified in terms of demand than most people with a college degree.

Also the majority of women in college do media studies or hair and beauty. Men do work like plumbing, welding, building and etcetera.

People claim women do more science than men, but that's a load of bollocks as I can attest to personally.

No one gives any fucking shits about how much education any woman has. This whole this is one big steaming pile of feminist bilge. Nuke us now, Norks. Just put us out of our god damned misery.

Education is a fucking joke now, and these cunts are looking for a 6 ft, 8 inch dick chad who lets them fuck jamal on the side.

Why give into the rat race when I can focus 100% on me? These hoes aint shit anymore and they can LARP as professionals all they want, but at the end of the day it doesn't change their nature.

I swear user I am not approving of this faggotry

>“Women tell us frequently that they are freezing their eggs because the men they meet feel threatened by their success and so unwilling to commit to starting a family together.”

na its cuz ur old bitch

Fuck you burger, if anyone is getting nuked, it should be Canada.

Western countries have a problem.

That problem is women.

They need to be put back into their place. Most women are legit degenerate and evil if left unchecked.

>16-18
You don't know what college is in america.
It's after high school, 18+.
Less people go there here, ergo more impressive than in Britain because we have to pay tend of thousands of dollars for it.

Men were perfectly content for hundreds of years to marry uneducated, unemployed women. These women think too highly of themselves.

I know. I saw the .co.uk link and assumed it was referring to British women in the British education system.

After actually clicking the link I realised it was referring to women worldwide.

>Fuck Chads all your life
>Chad doesn´t want you anymore in your late 30s
>WHY WILL NOBODY MARRY ME

that's because you're a fucking idiot. if they were talking about british women they would've said university, not college.

If women are more successful than even than it stands to reason that there aren't going to be as many educated men as there used to be.
If you're a successful independent woman then you're not going to find a man who is better than you who is also willing to deal with your bullshit. A successful man can wife a broke woman and all she needs is to look good. Women want everything out of a man and that's not possible when women push men out of the workforce and take up all the good positions.
If you're a successful woman then you had better settle or you get to be forever alone. Everything is connected. When you succeed someone else must fall. If women as a whole are succeeding then men as a whole must fall. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

>“Women tell us frequently that they are freezing their eggs because the men they meet feel threatened by their success and so unwilling to commit to starting a family together.”

No it's because you're an insufferable, self important, egotistical cunt who thought trying to become a pseudo man was more important then your Evolutionary reason for existing, giving birth and rearing the next generation.

You made your choice, now live with it, embrace the equality you so coveted.

Reset Canada. Do no blow on cartridge.

About the kind of comment one would expect from an 80 IQ subhuman shitskin.

Pic related; it's you.

every job they take is another man taken out of her "more successful than me" category.

>highly educated woman

Never met one.

t. academic

BINGO.
Thank you for the simplification

Which is why women don't belong in the workforce.

Plus they lower wages, making it harder for a man to support a family on a single income.

It was all a scam to destroy the family and fleece people for money.

>he makes less money than me
>ergo, he doesn't exist

>he didn't get a masters in gender studies
>ergo, he's retarded

Women.

Well you're a dipshit for starters, but generally 'highly educated' is a phrase used to mean 'tertiary qualified'. That's all people go to university for, a piece of paper to unlock higher paying jobs and nobody has given a shit about education for decades.
Like art, education has always been a rich person's hobby.
Get out and get some sun on you, "academic", you should know all this.

This.

Actually this article has a point.

I have a lot of female friends approaching 30, not sluts, pretty hot who are desperately seeking someone to start a family with. They experience 2 issues:

1. the men who would actually be willing to start a family with them are man children. Shit careers play videogames have never travelled. My friends want a family but not to cucks like this.

2 the eligible men get so much attention they’re drowning in pussy and see no value to settling down. Getting the milk for free.

I’m an attractive 20 something with a six figure salary. I would literally just walk up to one of these women and say, hi I’m user I have a house I work hard and I’m single and I would be in.

>be a feminist
>do everything in your power to encourage the men at your college to quit and join the army or go to trade school
>get hired by HR at a corporation with your liberal arts degree
>help Chad shitcan all the men at your firm and outsource the work to Shitskinistan
>expect Chad to be so impressed he asks to marry you
>watch Chad pass you over for a younger, hotter and sluttier intern
>watch the tradesmen go their own way
>realize you'll be working till you die
>run bath
>slam a bottle of Smirnoff
>slit wrists

That's nice. Unfortunately the reality is different for most people. Most men aren't Sup Forums autists who play video games constantly, that's just an impression we get off the internet.

Most men are decent, hard working guys who have been fucked over by women and don't think a serious relationship is worth it any more because the modern day, feminist-reared woman is an insufferable, egotistical cunt.

>never traveled

"Traveling" is the biggest fucking meme, especially traveling abroad. It's pissing away money just to show off that you have it, or pretend that you have it when you really don't.

Wrong.

am I supposed to feel bad or something? all those bitches demand a charming prince and are surprised that every guy has its flaws?
they made their bed, now lie on it

What have you autists done to me that I unironically wish this upon a living person

opened your eyes

How many times do they need to say "educated"?

>This group, now in their late 30s, is finding it harder to find a man of equal status

The problem is, they have a grossly distorted view of what "equal status" is. Instead of spending their early years learning what it means to be the better half of a healthy relationship, they became the hideous monsters that practically warn you to stay away. To them, "highly educated" means blaming men for everything wrong with the world. "Successful" is riding on the achievements and hard work of more capable men. If a guy were to do this to other guys, eventually he'd get his teeth knocked out. Why would any sane guy want to spend the rest of his life with a woman like this?

Remember, having your indoctrination diploma is much more important to your status as successful or unsuccessful than whether or or not you have a real job or any actually marketable skills.

I don't really care if the girl I'm interested in has an "education" and a "highly successful career" if she's also 30+ years old, probably average looking, something of a snob about who she associates with and who's judging people on how much they earn and not how clever/funny/interesting/nice/whatever they are instead.

I'm assuming though this is 100% an american problem so it has nothing to do with me or my own.

Polygamy is the natural result of a sexual revolution where women have full reign of how many partners they want and men are no longer encouraged to be men.

Our bombs and bullets will end your kind long before we start feeling the population crunch, shitskin.

The problem is feminism, so it's probably also you're problem unless you live in Russia, Asia, or a shitskin nation.

I'd argue that it's feminism coupled with the famous american winner/loser mentality where a person is either a piece of shit loser who needs to be killed or a total winner wow you succeeded at life you're worthy of respect+++

>I don't really care if the girl I'm interested in has an "education" and a "highly successful career"

Of course you don't. The problem in question is that the woman would rather be alone than financially support the family instead of the man.

It's nothing but a constant "ME ME ME! I'M SPECIAL!" ego.

Looks like we're soon reaching a future where households are just 4 wealthy women and a single BBC househusband to please them all after work.

The future is bright indeed.

Ark at this lairy cunt getting fired up over nothing. Catch a roo fucking your wife again?

As someone who earns significantly more than he spends I don't expect a girl to support me either. I just don't really care much if a girl has an impressive sounding title or a master's degree, unless she also is really interested in what she's doing. I don't need to show off my girls social status to anyone. I just need her to have the qualities I seek.

I don't think women understand this.

>women
>sharing
lol

Having a six figure salary in your 20's puts you ahead of the curve, user.

Fuck those overweight, psychology majoring office admins.

If you are an alpha or even remotely white collar you can land an infinite string of "aspiring models", "waitresses" and "journalists" by rolling up in a Ferrari or nice M5.

Women wanted the death of the nuclear family and its fucking awesome.

Girls only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get married.

MUH EDYUCASHUN

t. MRA

How? It's true.

No, you're wrong.

t. Jabba the Hut sexpat

This. My sister-in-law is virgin, christian, etc and can't find a decent guy (shes 28). Most dudes who are worth their salt can get pussy easy and dont need to get married.

This is probably the most tragic victim of this feminism bullshit; the girls that arent interested in that crap but cant compete because they are putting value on their pussy in a market where it's valued at 0.

What state? I'm a young educated NEET of scrupulous moral quality but no ambition.

>marriagable men h
what a bunch of sexist cunts

there is no such thing as unmarriagable men.

We live in australia

Since when have men ever cared about how educated or career successful a woman is? Sure it's nice but it's not even in the top ten of qualities.

Well fug, gl mate

Pls be in London

You know that "travel" is for high end prostitutes, or girls who want a sugar daddy right ? "travel" and "open to suggestions" are literally the equivalent of Cheese Pizza & Clams for Pedos.

If you see a girl who loves to travel and/or wants a travel buddy it means you can likely reverse image search her into a FBI Sex-crimes or Seeking Arrangement-lite database.

I could see this being true. Similarly, I would never consider dating an Asian girl who came to a US college to "study" abroad if I valued any modicum of modesty.

Typical burger.

Noice

What a bunch of dumb fucking retarded cunts. Could have been making beautiful babies since 18 but chose to waste the most fertile years of their lives convinced they were doing women everywhere a favor to compare themselves to men in the "workforce". These females are fucking retarded for falling for the feminism meme just like in the allegory Eve was retarded for falling for the "apple from the tree of knowledge" meme.