APOLOGIZE!

ISIS widow 'crying' and wants to go home. (to UK)

>ISIS widow Sally Jones desperately wants to return home to the UK — but can’t because leaders of the terror group won’t let her go, according to a new report.

>After marrying her ISIS hubby Junaid Hussain, Jones became a top terror recruiter in Raqqa, Syria, and was implicated in two plots to kill innocent Americans.

>As a couple, they were dubbed “Mr. and Mrs. Terror.”

>But since Hussain was killed by a US drone in 2015, Jones has been hiding out in hopes of one day returning home to Kent, England.

>“She was crying and wants to get back to Britain but ISIS is preventing her because she is now a military wife,” another military wife, identified only as Aisha,told SkyNews. “She told me she [wishes] to go to her country.”

>“She lost her husband in a battle last year. She has one boy,” Aisha added, referring to Jones’ 12-year-old son, a child fighter who is believed to carry out executions.

>Before Jones became a terrorist, whose nom de guerre is Umma Hussain al Britani, she was a guitarist in an all-girl punk rock band called Krunch.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/04/punk-rock-isis-widow-crying-and-wants-to-go-home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Isis poster girl from Kent who took her young son to wartorn Syria has been "crying and wants to get back to Britain", it has been claimed.

>Former punk rocker Sally Jones - nicknamed the White Widow - became a key recruiter for the extremist group after travelling to Raqqato marryjihadist Junaid Hussain.

>But the wife of another Isis jihadist, who only gave her name as Aisha, told Sky Newsthat Jones wanted to come home but was being prevented from doing so by group leaders.

>"She was crying and wants to get back to Britain but Isisis preventing her because she is now a military wife. She told me she wish to go to her country," Aisha said.

>"She lost her husband in a battle last year. She has one boy."

>Jones became infamous after fleeing Britain for Syria with her 10-year-old child in 2013. Her husband, who ran digital operations for the jihadigroup, was killed in drone strike last year.

>In a Twitter postafter his death she claimed she was “proud my husband was killed by the biggest enemy of Allah, may Allah be pleased with him”.

>A Muslim convert from Kent, Jones is another prolific propagandist for Isis and has published “kill lists” of targets and announced her wish to behead Christians online.

burn the coal pay the toll.

nypost.com/2017/07/04/punk-rock-isis-widow-crying-and-wants-to-go-home/

At least no one will think they're racist though, clearly antifa types would sooner be slaves in an Islamic state than be called racist

This is truly a fragility of morality.

As your prophet and favourite shit poster, ladies I don't mind if you date no white guys but as someone who'd like to see white people rise again and slap all the non whites, if you do only date up. Maybe if she married Al Baghdadi? But no, she married some random. That's low standards. She could have married any white collar beta male in the west and turned out happier.

Same with guys, if she's not white she better be immaculate.

Uhm sorry sweetie you cant abort your way out of this poor life choice.

Oy vey

Let her die there in Raqqa

Get fucked; hope she enjoys the rest of her undoubtedly short life.

I hope they chop her head off.

Hope The SAS are on the Job She made a stupid Mistake she betrayed Her Nation and Her People. but when push comes to shove she is a Brit Get her home then get her in jail or on a watch list whatever is applicable under the law.

This thread again... ?

Fuck that bitch, drop a bomb on her empty head.

Top Kek

Dumb slut getting what she deserves.

Take her back so you can execute her.

>Propaganda.
>Believing any of this
>Calling others retarded
>Sup Forums

I have read a shit ton of stories on this hoe. One moment she was in Somalia leading an army. Another she is in Syria having orgies with ISIS.

At what point should you question these stories. Which fucking source is giving these tabloids the news in the first place?

When did Sup Forums become this retarded?

I hope the SAA kills her the kurds are just going to recruit her and go full commie, traitors need to be killed her son too

Ride the camel, get buried in gravel

About 3 years ago when the site broke for a week or two. Came back and was flooded with people who forgot how to say "JIDF". Much anti gay hatred since. The new flags have helped. But since have exploded you guessed it. The anti gay threads

What's the most sexually humiliating thing she has to do?

fuck the slime, do the time

>She made a stupid Mistake
>Get her home
>on a watch list
Fuck off.

she gets gangraped by 12 slimes while wearing the black garbage bag and the slimes all call her aisha imagining that she's a 9 year-old girl

except amir who won't stop calling her the name of his pet goat

stay cucked, faggot

I sure hope that's one of there live streams.

Why don't they put shit like THAT on liveleaks

Marry the jihadi, won't identify the body

what's really sad: if she manages to get back to europe, she'll be forgiven. she'll be an "informant" and go into witness protection.

after playing terrorist and riding the arab cock carousal, she'll have some comfy life in the english countryside living off gibs.

but i don't think she'll escape.

>but i don't think she'll escape.
i hope they stream the rape and following stoning

rape with the hijab on. stoned to death with it off.

PLEASE

>ISIS widow 'crying' and wants to go home. (to UK)

We should let her back in, then execute her in the streets in front of the shitlibs.

Leave them all there.

lol why would she be allowed to come back by the UK. I don't think ISIS is the only one stopping her from returning home. I'm sure nobody in the west wants her murderous son or his cunt mother back in their country.

Unfortunately M8 she has British citizenship, and under the UN you can't make somebody stateless, so when IS collapses we'll have to get involved somehow and that probably means feeding and watering here for 20 years at her majesties pleasure.

It's times like this we need the death penalty back.

Your government can simply cancel her passport, license etc then refuse her re-entry on the grounds of insufficient identification to prove who she is.

She deserves nothing less than death.

One would hope so but we already have a precedent, if they only have British citizenship you can't deny them access.

SHE IS NOW BEING FUCKED NON-STOP BY ISIS 'WARRIORS'

I'm more interested in hearing about her son. He was ten when his mental-case mother brought him to Syria, and now he's a twelve year-old who's believed to have carried out executions. Maybe they're not saying much about him because of his age, but his story's WAY more curious and compelling than the woman pictured in the article. He must have hardly understood what the fuck was even going on at ten years old....

Imagine that college application essay
>Describe an event that changed your life
>I beheaded over 2 dozen heathens in the name of Allah.

Hold on, fucking a muslim guy makes you a coal burner?? I thought that was only blacks. What about Mexicans?

wtf wrong with western women?

Sure, ISIS is preventing her.
She can't possibly be a planned timebomb that will explode upon entering the UK.

Fuck her.
She chose her side, let her rot. She deserves neither help or sympathy.

Sounds like she's got some sand in her vagina

SAS should headshot that bitch

Looks like a 40 year old tranny.

life decisions

fuck off roach

Kill yourself cuck. She deserves nothing but living in wartorn syria and getting raped by jihadi and crusader dicks.

Bring her back to Britain then throw her in the male prisons.

What a dumb cunt. Why would any sane Western woman put curtains on her head and move to a place where she's treated like a dog and is merely a fucktoy for some micropenis goat fucking jihadi

Gee, isn't it convenient that this is happening right at the point ISIS collapses?

nothing a hellfire missile cannot fix