This is the """"""""""journalist""""""""" that doxed the guy that originally made the Trump meme

This is the """"""""""journalist""""""""" that doxed the guy that originally made the Trump meme

twitter.com/KFILE/status/882417992717537280

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ContrarianCdn/status/882423057767292930
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/25/us/too-many-white-men/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rape this faggot.

woah, he showed Jewish reporters with a Jewish symbol next to them?

Is it really fucking illegal to point out that someone is Jewish nowadays?

>to say we threatened is a lie
That is false, they did threaten, don't let them get away with it

So what if he's Jewish? What does that have to do with anything?

You know the Goebbels quote user

How new are you?

Super new. Tell me what it means if it's not something bigoted

>he called us
>leaves out the part where they had already contacted him in various ways

Fucking nice.

No, stop dodging my question
Give me one damn good reason why his religion matters in this situation
Go ahead, I'm waiting

The Jew squirms when you give him his name.

You won't get a straight answer

If you practice the wrong religion you're hated here

Use these to meme his ass out of the internet :
twitter.com/ContrarianCdn/status/882423057767292930

Noticing things is a thoughtcrime
Pattern recognition is a thoughtcrime

>religion

holy fuck lurk more

it's summer lads

Jesus christ summerfags leave

>implying its just one jew
If its not that big a deal why does cnn get pissed when you point it out?

Speaking of dodging your grandparents did well dodging the ovens didn't they? You won't be so lucky kike bastard

Haha get rekt faggot

Judaism IS a religion. A follower of Judaism is a jew. Jews are a religious group.

This isn't difficult to understand.

That is a lot of Jews. How come there are so many all working for one company... that doesn't seem very diverse.

Christ you are the newest newfag faggot I've seen here

Did I say it wasn't retard?

>religion

Explain how antisemitism exists if it's just a "religion".

What's wrong with Jewish reporters?

we doxxed who it is and can release his name and info to the public
>this is totally not a threat.
showing a composite picture of Jewish people
>this is a threat.

CNN is persecuting this guy for pointing out the majority of CNN is jewish, while pushing for diversity in everything that whites are dominant in, while not mentioning the monopoly jewish people have on hollywood and the media

dumb nigger jew can refer to religion or heritage

It's all good. Give it time. Weaponized autism's gonna make that asshole cower.

>religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
People with Jewish mothers are Jews by birth. It's a bloodline, not just a religion.

>why it matters
Ashkenazi Jews are behind a vastly disproportionate amount of degeneracy. This is just another point in the pattern.

>people blame the followers of a religion that's always been the scapegoat for other people's idiocy and poor decisions

It's all the fault of these people who pray differently than us

How can CNN be upset about that graphic when they publish things like this

Leave and never come back

tucker is going to have a good time with this.

They recoiled user, "I have been found out".

To point out the inequality of the fact that the vast majority of news executives, reporters, directors etc. are Jewish. It's 2017!

This

I'd like to think if I was HanAssholeSolo, I'd tell CNN to fuck off and not pussy out. I'd fight assuming they didn't have anything on me other than the memes and shitposting I created.

Then again, who knows what they threatened him with or what they dug up. Still, I think CNN has borrowed time honestly. They're going to push too hard someday and fuck with the wrong people, that is, if Trump and his administration don't destroy them first.

Who knows lads. It really is a mystery. Maybe we could learn some insight from this group going full purim on an amateur satirist?

this just reinforces the opinion that (((journalists))) should be put up against the wall and shot. By god if i did something like that i would have laughed in their faces and told them to take a flying fuck. If they threatened legal action I bet trump would have found a good lawyer to take the case pro bono and gotten an invite to the white house... that guy dropped the ball on this one

Also, Trump should defend this guy and help him out. What CNN is doing is beyond fucked. They're pure scumbags.

CNN will harp about too may white people but are offended by a graphic showing a disproportionate amount of Jews

>They're going to push too hard someday and fuck with the wrong people
You got it backwards, anonymous internet keyboard warriors are going to push too hard on the wrong spot and get fuckin vaporised, if not just disappeared.

[email protected]
> this is his email.. go nuts boys

>you can't make me take any responsibility for sperging hateful shit!
*shouting from prison cell intensifies*

Obvious bait is obvious.

Honestly I hope he gots doxxed in return.

People who got trolled.
You point out people are Jewish to be a cranky anti-semite, he knows this and you are dumb faggots.

So what if it is something bigoted? In my experience bigotry is usually correct

why the fuck do u believe putting a logo on someones face is racist and hate speech? go fucking drink bleach or neck yourself mate

You don't always have to shitpost

Making a meme gif of some journalist is hardly hateful sperging, hardly a real threat, and is as common of a meme as your mom's keys.

This is CNN's Benghazi.

Well, of course. Jews count as a minority(except when they don't want to be, in which case they're white) so an organization controlled entirely by Jews is 100% diverse!

He's not wrong though, is he. Look at that list.

You better wise up or your gonna get the rope with the rest of em

Get the fuck out Reddit.

fuck the media. Bunch of slimey pricks

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgHRj2-vvs8

GIF at 1:15 with CNN + other lefty news logos over the German faces. Don't include tank death. Could even photoshop Trump's face on the sniper. Can anyone please make this?

FUCK
OFF
KIKE
SHILL

He's already apologised which means he's already lost.

And tell me exactly how they vaporise anonymous internet keyboard warriors. Keep in mind the operative word there is anonymous.

wow... thanks for you great insight, shlomo

Holy shit it was such a brazen lie by the journalist.
Maybe that line was added in by the editor.
I wish to believe nobody would be that lacking in self-awareness and not forced to wear a helmet 24/7.

>> sperging hateful shit
>> sperging
>> implying sperging can be a crime and its not just free speech

kys commie

yeah if you show eichenwald a gif supposedly he starts jitterbugging and rolling on the floor
fuck him too he's a peckerhead JEW!!!!

why is it pointing out their ethnicity bad if they are doing nothing wrong?
it should be seen as an accomplishment or something.
weird.

good post you cunt

Is it just me or this is a fucking amazing opportunity to redpill?

I thought that was funny... this were showing his tweets.

But that photo was super powerful. Like normies are going to see it and be like WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

holy fuck this sounds like they went full mossad on him lmao

Who doesn't like trivia?

It's a great, tastefully done image, so are the captions. There's not even any hate to it, just the truth.

Thing is, I think the majority of people know about this kind of stuff. They're just too afraid to speak out or bring it out.

Huh?

let these (((journalists))) wear this like a badge of honor or a star of david... and if there are any journos lurking the holocaust was a goddamned lie you kike heebs

Just spam the GIF into his inbox kek

fucking summermemers

>damage control this hard
They're scared. Push. They'll give.

Jews have a history as a people of using their emotional intelligence to manipulate goyim

They are scum and everyone knows it.

CNN is frauduelent.
CNN is ISIS.
CNN do not publish their polling methodology
CNN is corrupt.
CNN is biased for Clinton.
CNN is not trusted.
CNN is undermining democracy.
CNN has no integrity
CNN fakes muslim protests in London
CNN is trying to institute a coup.
CNN is not press.
CNN is propaganda of the Clinton machine.
CNN is a globalist organisation.
CNN supports the 1%.
CNN wants to destroy the nuclear family
CNN hates america
CNN hates patriotism
CNN is anti science
CNN is pro-pedophilia
CNN hates the police force
CNN incites violence against those who they disagree with
CNN cheated in the democrat primary debates to give HRC the debate questions in advance
CNN is losing viewers
CNN has no influence
CNN IS FAKE NEWS

They'd have to kill me to get an apology out of me. Or threaten to chop my nuts off I guess.

if it doesn't matter, why worry about it?

So it begins

the slightest hint of anything negative applied to jews = Hitler in the minds of brainwashed goyim

>google whitepages
>type in name
>type in NY
>pastebin

Hope you boys are ready

Fucking kikes

ITS ALL GOOD GUYS THE GUY WE THREATENED SAID EVERYTHING IS FINE

Bait

do not worry fellow alt right members, cnn has not harmed me or my family. We are perfectly fine

Pack it up boys, nothing more to be seen here!

>WE WILL POST HIS INFO ONLINE IF HE DOES ANYTHING WE DON'T LIKE EVER AGAIN
>...oh hey imagine that, he's still apologizing after we called him again! funny

Yeah, and my wife walked into a door.

this is just too strange. when this guy shares ancestry with unibomber Theodore Kaczynski ; it might be a good idea to pay attention to detail.

is it truly wrong to warn the goyim?

faggot

kek

ANDREW KACZYNSKI

It is little things like this which will lead to the next holocaust.

> The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

>Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

This. Sup Forums is full of manbabies who appeal to emotion and think shouting "Jew" at everyone is an argument.

"and to say we threatened him is a total lie"

Quote from news article: "CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."

In the article, they threatened to expose him should he change his mind about his apology. Conditional threats are blackmail.