What's so great about white people?

What's so great about white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everything

Everything.

They're the most aesthetic people in the world, have produced by far the most beautiful and amazing/useful works of art, science, mathematics, engineering, etc., and build by far the nicest societies in the world to live in with the exception of possibly Japan.

Good lord young Lindsay is such a qt.

archive.is/LRe05 for starters
Also pic related and much more
>tfw non white

They are cute.

Everything

another one

I'm only half white myself, but objectively white people are tremendously diverse.

>green eyes
>blue eyes
>hazel eyes
>blonde hair
>red hair

No other races have this naturally. Whites are diverse as fuck. Every other race is some variation of brown/black hair and brown eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw

Everything

They are the only race on this earth that evolved with the ability to feel compassion, empathy, and love.
Every other race is sociopathic, evil, and selfish.

Why is any of that special?

>compassion, empathy
That's precisely what has lead to this pathetic muh diversity state.
Those two are signs of weakness.
If you have an enemy, you finish him off.

Look at what we did to muslims 500 years ago.
Look at what has happened because we didn't follow them back to their homeland and wipe them out.

Not the Japanese

Diversity is our strength.

I would like to know what percent of these (((Europeans))) are kikes

Unit 731 says hello.

It's rare. Europe has more diversity than all the other races on earth combined.

It's a balance. Giving women power is what lead to the current "shirt off our back" retarded version of compassion.

Examine our countries, our cities, our cultures.

Its amazing that even inside our own cities, wherever there are niggers, those areas they are concentrated in inevitably turn to ruin.

So yeah faggot everything.

There's no balance, you take care of your own people, but that's it, everyone else needs to stay at an arms length, and when someone tries to change that, he dies.
If we had done that, we would be at peace.

Dicks dont look like poo

We invented cool words like based and nigga

I don't know. Why do all the world's brown people want to come live with us? You should ask them.

Everything

Enjoying the modern world much, m8?

This man probably knows

TFW you will never drive your hand down the front of young Lindsay Lohan's jeans.

WTF even live?

> White people never did anything bad

White people are who made it possible for you to be here right now. That computer you're using, the internet that your post is being sent over, the server that is hosting this website, and all the wires that connect it all together, ALL OF IT was invented by the White man

oh, they are badshit crazy...

William L Pierce is always welcome.

>White people are the only ones who apologize for doing bad things

>[Laci] Green was born in Utah.[8] Her mother is a Mormon from a small American town, and her father, from a Muslim family, is from Iran.

ayy

Pretty sure that was the Jews.

And they say bleaching isn't real.

I fucking reeee internally whenever i see a white girl, im a arab and I ive fucked asian and latina and black and arab, ive fucked every race except white, whenever i see a beautiful white woman i get nervous and feel inferior and nervous to them, and they sense this and end up friendzoning. i have disdain for other races so the girls easily end up in my bed, reeeeeeeeee i NEED to fuck a white woman i need to get out of my head and focus and nptice theyre easy roasties just like all the other roasites. theyre not superior i need to stop psyche myself out around them

the day you decide to become a man, and not be a talking animal any longer, is the day you will sleep with a white woman who is herself a "man" not a talking animal. thats who we are, we are human beings, not talking animals, which by your statement you are. its not cause your arab. its cause you think with your dick. may isis find you and cut your head off. id salute them if they did that.

after thousands of years in Europa something something incredibly significant happened with the european mind
there's no substitute for that in the whole wide world

Numbers.
ifb4 underated post.

>posted via internet
>powered by electricity
>free to shitpost thanks to democracy
delicious bait

forgot my image

I'm white and I don't really feel that great.

Most of us want to stay white.

Why is it not?

Because you don't have it?

You're pretty wrong.

Who wants those grapes anyway? They're probably sour.

they make the best sissies

Wow, has alt-right thought added /anything/ since WLP? It's like, all in there already.

White pussy.
>t. hispanic.

sub human way of thinking

>muh baiting insecure channers on pol
Fix that for you

FPBP

Genetics.

dickes

and also balls

They are cute to look at and useful idiots for the most part

Only a nigger or a jew would ask this question.

Nothing. Nigeria is obviously more exciting.

What book is this from?

> mfw will never be white but always Mestizo
At least i can be a based American, r-ight a-anons?

Funny you mention that. Shequanda two blocks down smells worse thru her lululemons than any man be stinkin up nothing with his two-sphincter, non womany tooth jobbiness

>white
We will need some non-white collaborators to run are fun camps

>h-heh i was just kidding

>What's so great about white people?
Girls that look like pic related. And tech, and sanitation, and law and order, and....and the
internet your shitposting on. They are not
black.

what ever you say white boy

I mean, think this through. Do you really think a question like this deserves a serious response? What's so great about white people it's an illogical question because it tries to take the actionS of a group of meme people and try to put value on the individuals because of it. It's a self defeating question.

Another implication of your post is that you think I care if some fagposter that I don't even know thinks that I'm driven by my dick. Which I am, to the extend that every self respecting heterosexual is.

So which do you think is more likely, shitposting in Sup Forums or truly lovin da white pussi but not being okay with anonymous fag number 26 knowing that im all about da pussi.

Think this one through, you fucking insecure beta faggot.

>this paragraph
>y-you're the one who looks like a fag here dude

Bitch

>letters are mean

That's hardly a long read, fagboy. This coming from the same faggot that just tried to offend me by saying im a simple man cuz muh dick is hilarious though.

How many refugee dicks did OP's pic related take so far I wonder.

Being white is amazing.

yea before od on cock and heroin multi times

How can you look at the pic of your post and ask this?

High IQ, Have by far contributed most the most to society, etc

tbqhwyf when I see posts like this I really am glad I wasn't born anything else but white.
to carry this much insecurity around with you over the color of your skin must physically hurt.

With modern technologies, now you can.
They're going to change genome in grown-ups en mass in a decade or so. They also started making people literally younger. Demand that from your local doctor in few years.

give me a m4 and I remove nigger from truck

(⌒▽⌒)