CNN Dox'd Reddit User for GIF

So it begins. The Media War. CNN just threatened to full dox a Reddit user for posting the Pro-Trump GIF showing him slam the network:

cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PXxf8
twitter.com/KFILE/status/882417992717537280
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/882424908453752832
youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA
twitter.com/KFILE
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked. Archive the clickbaiters
archive.is/PXxf8

CNN fucked up

and the faggot who wrote the article is defending it right now. Fuck all of those pieces of shit.

This is srs bsns. It affects us all when a massive media network can threaten to squash free speech by full doxxing a (semi) anonymous user. This is war. They must be stopped.

Any reddit links?

where is this happening?

From what I hear the GIF's creator took all his posts down. Read the article linked in the OP. This is Orwellian.

Why exactly

>>132421062

>"First of all, I would like to apologize to the members of the reddit community for getting this site and this sub embroiled in a controversy that should never have happened," he wrote. "I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semitic. I am in no way this kind of person, I love and accept people of all walks of life and have done so for my entire life. I am not the person that the media portrays me to be in real life, I was trolling and posting things to get a reaction from the subs on reddit and never meant any of the hateful things I said in those posts. I would never support any kind of violence or actions against others simply for what they believe in, their religion, or the lifestyle they choose to have. Nor would I carry out any violence against anyone based upon that or support anyone who did."

Jesus christ, what a fucking faggot.
These people act as Trump's dedicated fanbase, and yet they have learned NOTHING from Trump himself. If there's a single damn lesson to learn from the Trump election, it's that you should never apologize and always double down if needed. And yet, here we have this cuck sucking CNN's cock and sniveling at their feet. Grow some fucking balls and either ignore or troll them even more.

I know I shouldn't expect much from plebbit, but goddamn.

Also, if you're able to be doxed from a reddit profile, you have absolutely abysmal OPSEC

What is truth? The voting
public needs it.

thank you again my nord friend

Stop defending a faggot reddit poster who links is faggot account to his kikebook. He deserves getting doxed by CNN.

This apology and while article seems artificial as shit. Either CNN is getting doubly trolled or they just fabricated the controversy

Sup Forums has a thread about this up
someone over there thinks time warner pulled the guy's IP address because time warner owns both cnn and reddit
how fucking 1984
I wonder if trump will comment
I'd say turmp should invite the little fucker to the white house, but that reddit fag apologized
I'd have gotten a fucking lawyer

Someone please after-effect the CNN logo on this webm

Why go there

Why is he being doxed so prominently? What did he do?

Neat bot.

CNN got their feelings hurt. Thats literally it. CNN can't beat Trump so now they are going after individual supporters. Thats the level of butthurt they are at.

He made the original GIF Trump posted.

fuck reddit but this is bigger than us vs them, we need solidarity with all shitposters

who the fuck takes credit for a meme?

This. That apology looks like something CNN made up.

How the fuck is this legal?

Why is it acceptable for a major media company to publicly bully and threaten a private citizen for making a nondefamatory meme on the internet?

Because big corporation money, man. This shit has been happenning for years over YouTube's copyright bullshit.

I mix them up at the drop when the camera shifts
which one fucks up his neck

They are accustomed to the law not applying to them. Theyve never been this butthurt before, however.

The guy that goes for the slam ends up snapping his own neck

Because global finance can do anything it wants. They rule this country. Not Congress or the President.

There are literally verified Shareblue faggots supporting @KFILE on Twitter

Story? Sauce? Did he died?

>runs a story about the president being murdered in a play for days.
>gets made a about a wrestling meme with their logo.
wew

Other ideas

1. What to do?
2. Risks to sabotage CNN
3. Are we again in the era of witch hunting?

The shitstorm is raging

twitter.com/KFILE/status/882417992717537280

call in 1,488 pizzas to CNN HQ

>"In addition he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same"

This is an indirect threat against the public.

>"CNN reserves the write to publish his identity should any of that change"

This is a direct threat against a private citizen.

CNN really fucked up this time. This is going to destroy them worse than the O'Keefe videos.

White zangief
>mfw Actually kinnikuman moves are real and can kill people

Pretty fucking creepy. This sounds like some sort of possessed nanny or caretaker in a horror movie.

>and we saw what the reddit user had done, we... corrected him

I'd sue the shit out of them. Shit, I'd let them dox me so I could get an even bigger settlement and move to a tropical island if possible.

Not sure why it matters at all now anyway though. It's not like him deleting his old posts is suddenly going to make everyone forget what happened. Even worse, they fully admit that all the content exists (I didn't know any of that stuff existed before they told me it did despite knowing about the gif) and that they're blackmailing the guy over it. It just adds to the creepy factor that they thought it was important to blackmail the guy as damage control. Not to mention that their lack of awareness of the Streisand Effect is just baffling.

SPAM CNN WITH THE HASHTAG #IAMHANASSHOLESOLO

SEND THEM MEMES OF THEM GETTING WRECKED

THEY CAN'T DOX US ALL

Reddit probably blocked the user from the account and made up all this crap

>ted kaczynski
>andre kaczynski

Just Sayan'

>you should never apologize and always double down if needed
>and always double down if needed
this made me "lol" lol. youre not wrong, walter
serious;y this kid is a cuckold

How did they even get his information? If I had to guess Reddit somehow assisted them.

Dude i love gummo

That's one sexy bot

This has a bunch of Trump vs CNN gifs
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/882424908453752832

Fuck off back to /r/The_Donald, Sup Forums is not your personal army

...OR we will find out they have access to spying tools

!!!

digits

oh CNN, you fucked up now. And you thought a meme or two was actually something to worry about, try dozens or hundreds over the course of the next few weeks. And maybe the President will tweet out some of those, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA

HAPPENING

twitter.com/KFILE

He's just a kid. Not everyone's an alpha. Alphas come to the defense of their own, don't trash this guy.

shill detected

dox andrew kaczynski when

Yeah wtf happened

They have dox on us, and we don't have dox on them. This is a classic power disparity.

Are we going to do anything about it or continue to be cucked left and right?

It's NOT legal. It's second degree Coercion.

Journos aren't particularly hard to dox I would imagine.

No words, only memes

Damn, they've already responded?

Dude ain't gonna sleep much tonight.

CNN requests User IP info from Reddit -> Reddit gives IP / MAC address of user who posted / logged in -> They lookup the ISP of the IP and get the details of the user

Any reddit admin could get the users IP, so the real question is, how did they locate the citizen from the IP via their ISP

>They lookup the ISP of the IP and get the details of the user

Either:
>1) The ISP gave this info to CNN, a massive breach of privacy / trust

or

>2) CNN is owned by an enterprise that has internal database access to the ISP lists of IP and their data / users

I'd guess the latter.

Fine with me. I woke up like two hours ago.

This sounds like a complete retraction of everything. Saying they never spoke to begin with

If I read this outside of knowing anything, being oblivious. I would think that they never spoke.

I am here, /pol. I cant make gifs. But I'll retweet any you make, 10 times a day. THIS. CAN. NOT. HAPPEN. TO. A. FREE. PEOPLE. Not on July 4th. NOT ON JULY 4th.

This is what y'all were waiting on, wondering why kek was biding time for a while. lol. you were just given a rest but here it is

If that were literally the only intention, why didn't they write something like 'CNN did not enter any formal agreements regarding his identity.'

They obviously are backpedalling on what they thought was a 'clever' line that shows off how 'tough' they are.

>MAC address of user
They would need OS access to get the MAC address.

Before it was for fun. Now it's war. CNN fucked with the wrong people, and they must be destroyed.

TIME TO DECLARE MEME JIHAD.

If you distance the messaging a bit from "Trump vs. CNN" and focus on CNN itself, you might be able to appeal to a wider audience.

So apple is involved?

We need to push this issue. Figure out how to assemble VERY CONCRETE evidence that this must have happened and then we confront them about it.

Do we have any info stating that CNN got his IP address from Reddit?

>Brexit happened
>Trump elected president
>President of my nation is shitposting daily and even posting memes
>CNN has basically just pulled a Pearl Harbor on the internet media
>Sup Forums is coming to the rescue of Reddit

I'm DREAMING. This isn't real. I can't wake up. This FUCKING TIMELINE.

It's unlikely they have the MAC address, is what I was saying.

) The ISP gave this info to CNN, a massive breach of privacy / trust

CNN's parent company is one of America's oldest and largest ISPs. Maybe it was one of their own customers?

You can get some interesting OS info from an aggressive port scan / browser header flaws

They'd for sure know his OS, screen width, browser package version, just from his reddit cookie data

Pretty much this, what's important is the geo-location data from the IP that fucked him

This being blown up like this just saved his identity from being leaked, by CNN anyway.

>CNN's parent company is one of America's oldest and largest ISPs. Maybe it was one of their own customers?
BINGO.

If CNN is a subsidiary of an ISP, they likely just accessed their sibling companies internal user database info. Simple cross reference

Like duck I hate reddit but that's fucked

It's the principle that matters.

This story may be bigger than we've even figured out yet then.

I had to watch it a second time. The guy who actually went for the suplex is the one who fucked his shit up. One, for not grabbing low, squatting, and just attempting to launch the guy. Two, for not using the grip he had to go into ANY OTHER POSSIBLE HOLD THAT IS MUCH EASIER AND EFFICIENT THAN A FUCKING SUPLEX.
Chris Benoit is rolling in his grave.

Because they got fugged

he gunna make sum muneyz

What this means is that they've taken over his account but don't know who he is. They wouldn't threaten him, they would just reveal who he is. They don't know who he is.

Imagine if Infowars threatened to doxx the guy that made funny Alex Jones remixes

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

By the looks of it, he might not have died but that dude became an instant quadriplegic

How about we get bodyslamfakenews trending?

Is there a network that actually hates CNN that we could pass this information onto?

Breitbart

This

Nope. CNN is owned by Time Warner. You're thinking of Time Warner Cable, which is a 100% unrelated company, despite the similar name.