Counter Attacking CNN

I fucking hate the_donald but this was clearly a message to CNN's enemies. Including pol. If those kikes think they can scare us, they have another thing coming. One of you fuckers better have a plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCejIUF4JPk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk6w_dSA2_c
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
archive.is/PEObM
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882430554544713728
twitter.com/RubinReport/status/882416185857277952
thewrap.com/redditor-trump-vs-cnn-meme-apologizes/
twitter.com/JYSexton/status/881619803080986626
c-span.org/video/?307609-1/qa-andrew-kaczynski
twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/882451050472648704
twitter.com/1FilchFelonious/status/882451864121475072
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/FORD.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love CNN for the fine and fair reporting of world events,always ready to be the first in dangerous situations,brave brave journalists.
I also love Israel, just saying
Here is picture of my family

Can someone explain an idiot (me) the meaning behind the picture?

anons dumped cnn staffers dox a few days ago, make it appear again plz

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Fuck CNN. A big coproration going after a single person. Wtf. Intimidation by sending their crazy viewers his way. FUCK YOU CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=mCejIUF4JPk

Basically everyone at CNN is a Jew.

BOY WE DOIN IT

FRESH OC RIGHT OFF THE PRESSES

>CN'N
Yes, goy im, it's just CN N.

overrepresentation

the time has come to fucking DESTROY CNN. dox their anchors, employees, producers, executives, ALL OF THEM. hit their advertisers, their support network, their affiliates...

CNN MUST FUCKING FALL.

1. Share that image on twitter.
2. Accuse the redditor of being an antisemite.
3. Say the image was created by by reddit user.

We tarnish reddit's name and spread that image at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hk6w_dSA2_c

fuck better version.

>no source

Can we make CNN the Countries Nazi Network

There you are.

How about some more, goy.

I keep on saying that the way to go after them is to present Kekism as a real religion and accuse the leftist media people of being intolerant to a religious minority.

This one's fun too.

copypasta of info I have so far

CNN just doxxed the redditor who made the Trump body slamming CNN gif. They are sitting on the info and using it to blackmail the user into a coerced apology and forced PC behavior. I know it's plebbit, but this is war. The legacy msm are a dying breed and this just shows how bankrupt they are journalistically since they resort to threats and blackmail.

Original Trump tweet:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

CNN article bragging about their methods:
cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
archive.is/PEObM

NY statutes were broken:
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882430554544713728

twitter.com/RubinReport/status/882416185857277952

thewrap.com/redditor-trump-vs-cnn-meme-apologizes/

So you don't have a source?

HEY GUYS I JUST LOOKED THE GUY SAYING OUR PLEBBIT FRIEND IS FINE UP: OH WOW I AM SO SURPRISED HE IS JEWISH AND HAS A HISTORY OF BLACKMAILING PEOPLE WHAT A CHOINCEDENCE

We could try planting another fake story and getting CNN to pick up on it. My idea was to make a fake Trump tweet with a modified version of the 14 words and then tweet the "screencap" at CNN. My bet is they wouldn't even question it

I didn't post that shit.

You just smell.

LET'S GO FULL GAMERGATE ON THEIR ADVERTISERS

As cringe as GG might have been, Sup Forums managed to cost Gawker millions of dollars doing this. CNN is guilty of a lot the last several weeks. We could e-mail bomb their advertisers and threaten to stop purchasing their products because we don't want to buy from a company that endorses blackmail, harassment, and lying to the public.

This is something way more people could get behind than GG. We could really take down CNN.

CNN has no chance. They're Eli Sunday, and Trump is Daniel Plainview... we all know how this ends.

>CNN goes full purim on random nobody for posting a meme involving Jewish representation at their company
Really makes you think

I find it funny that I criticize a single unsauced image and you all jump on me like I'm a jew. Try showing that to somebody to redpill them, they're gonna say it's bullshit unless you can back it up with facts.

photoshop pictures of dicks in everyone's mouth who works at CNN. raid social media for their photos, post them here and they will be photoshopped crudely

oh shit he boutta drink they milkshake

must attack their money. we need to spam their advertisers with memes showing how the advertisers are paying CNN to lie.

buy a dodge = cuck on parade

Fire up those twitters. They will regret the day they fucked with the Kekistan Army. Get those tendies ready lads xD

lack of diversity

>millions

You realize that's nothing to CNN right? That hurt gawker because they were small and shitty. CNN actually has some financial strength

Good thing we purposefully don't' cater to lazy faggots, right?

see

>leaving buzzfeed for CNN

From one low rung to another

Burden of proof is on the one making the claims, faggot. It's not difficult to include a link onto an image when presumably the information was sourced from somewhere in the first place.

Yeah, I've tried to teach these meme-making retards the importance of citations multiple times. It never works.

I especially love when a meme-macro posts a quote supposedly from a newspaper or magazine... instead of just posting a picture of the text in the magazine. You could have verified some holohoax article printed in the 1960s with a picture of the article... but instead we get text and a picture of the Happy Merchant.

We're not sending our best.

Literally my favorite movie.

Liberals don't understand the ending. Oil! is also an incredible book. It's one of the best movies on Capitalism I've ever seen.

Neat.

You're forgetting that we had shake ground to stand on and it still worked. This is clear cut. That's not even including the false reporting the last 3 weeks.

Further still, add on the normie impact, every fucking idiot on Breitbart would get behind this. Old people love this sort of thing.

It would be far more potent than GG ever was.

This kikes are not ready for our weaponized autism. This means war!

How do you think won't spot you after the other guy took the bait twice?

Are all of you this retarded?

Funny how none of those infographics contain the source I've asked for multiple times.

post this everywhere too. especially rebbit.

>click Sup Forums to find out whats going on in the world
>turns out CNN literally just committed coercion against a US citizen.

oh boy

You guys are awfully cute, you know that?

>nationality
jesus christ, please help us wipe these people off the face of the earth.

they just love to blur the lines between nation, religion, race, ethnicity so much.
call "jewish" any number of what i listed or more when it's convenient.
how could we let this happen?

I'm unironically teaching myself Hebrew so I can read an untranslated version of the Talmud for myself.

Still, the set costs $800 in Hebrew.
I don't trust an english translation.

CNN was offended by a wrestling meme. We need more stuff like that, especially gifs that involve Trump.

Remember that Fakebook now allows the direct posting of gifs, that can be very effective for us.

I don't mind bumping the thread because you are doing more good than harm, but I like to hold people to a higher standard than just taking things at face value because I agree with the premise.

Fair. We might be better off though with a multiprong attack though. A bunch of right wing internet autists complaining to advertisers probably won't cause them to pull from one of the most watched news networks. They'd lose a lot of reach.

No. We have to utterly break CNN. We need to go after their credibility. Advertisers will pull out on their own when that's gone and CNN will be finished

Will you just give it up le donald?

We're fucking full.

Fuck off, I've probably been here longer than you. I've seen that uni jew image posted dozens of times and never has anybody provided sauce for it.

oh wow....

Wow... I'm kinda happy I got a donalder to pull out his dick for me.

This is fucking hilarious.

Be sure add your additions to the black list for the upcoming conflicxt.

You know I don't usually support any of the stupid bullshit you faggots do on pol and I hate trump and I used to really like CNN, but this doxing shit crossed the fucking line

Let's bury the motherfuckers make anonymous great again #MAGA

Ironic how the one calling me a shill just for asking for evidence is the one calling me a redditor. Sage. Later.

>anonymous

Get out newfag

Dude you'll figure it out soon enough.

Lurk more and stop being a fucking faggot.

Ok guys so what's the plan and when are we initiating the operation. I plan to take a half hour shit break during work tomorrow to participate. Just give me a time

excellent user...

someone gif this and spam tweet it to Trump... let's make him retweet it. It's even better than the WWE one....

why thread die?

c-span.org/video/?307609-1/qa-andrew-kaczynski

this is magic

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgHRj2-vvs8

GIF at 1:15 with CNN + other lefty news logos over the German faces. Don't include tank death. Could even photoshop Trump's face on the sniper

Someone do the Trump/CNN meme treatment to this please? Thank ya kindly.

Eat shit.

Twitter is censoring the #cnnblackmail Hashtag

Phone posting. Can't do it in one post

Love it, brother

Are you fucking kidding me, no way, they. are. ALL. JEWISH?

i would post but i got banned for 12 hours tonight

check out

twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/882451050472648704

thanks for that.

but my account is a troll account so it wasn't banned because of right wing values, but this is good info, a 60k+ right wing account that i follow just got banned and they don't post harmful stuff. i just blocked out my info so Sup Forums doesn't say i'm shilling my accounts. i got banned for calling someone a cuck and told them to delete their life. ironically after telling me that us drumpfkins are the true triggered people who suppress free speech

the irony is shareblue and half these anti-trump hashtags are literal bots.

twitter.com/1FilchFelonious/status/882451864121475072

Got a picture NOT for ants?

linking this, Rockefeller The International Jew

Any newfag here who wants to know why people here distrust the jews should read this

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/FORD.pdf