CNN'S TOP STORY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/13/journalism-is-dead-whatever-these-guys-are-doing-i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow CNN's crack investigative team are really on the case.

Now that this big caper has been solved it might free up some manpower to look into Pizzagate.

I refuse to believe that that is a CNN headline in this, the current year

CNN is such a salty little bitch

Surprised they didn't just post all of his contact details in the first paragraph.

Serious?

>Reddit in charge of your personal info

>getting this worked up
>over a gif

THE RIDE HAS NO BREAKS

>The apology came after CNN's KFile identified the man behind "HanA**holeSolo." Using identifying information that "HanA**holeSolo" posted on Reddit, KFile was able to determine key biographical details, to find the man's name using a Facebook search and ultimately corroborate details he had made available on Reddit.

Aka we doxxed him, found his home address, and threatened to get him fired from his employer for a bullshit hate crime charge that would normally be eviscerated in a court, but CNN has special ties to your county's AG so we could tackle a nice charge on your record and get you disbarred from your job

OP is 100% legit. This is literally their front page

What a disgrace of a network

What could he have done that made them dox him so prominently? What the need to go, to use a random anology from history, "purim" on him? What could it be?

Now would be the perfect time to create hundreds of those type of gifs and spam them across the internet, wouldn't you say?

>apologizing
FOR WHAT
WHAT THE FUCK

Should dox the families of all the CNN anchors.

Fight implicit threat with implicit threat.

GAS CNN NEWS WAR NOW

parallel construction

CNN is too incompetent to dox someone on reddit themselves.

It's even worse in desktop mode, probably the biggest headline I've seen them have all year. It's like they're trying to destroy their own public image.

So... they're literally admitting to blackmailing this guy? Does CNN not have a group of lawyers to let them know something is a really really shitty idea?

How out of touch are they that they didn't see that this article was a terrible idea? This shit is unbelievable.

Wow..........how could any self respecting journalist want to work for a joint that literally front page headlines this.........journalism is TOAST

They seem to lack diversity!

#CNNisKyloRen

The irony, this is the first article in Google

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/13/journalism-is-dead-whatever-these-guys-are-doing-i/

People on the twitter expect us to "go to war" over some redditor

Yep

And the funny thing is, they're all public record because it's a business.

Tit for tat.

Roses are red
Liberals are Miffed

>first they came for rebbid

This

>So it seems
>So it seems

then I applauded them

Why would they publish a story saying they threatened someone. Are they fucking retarded?

Feel free to spam this on twitter if you please

>APOLOGIZE for hurting our corporations feelings our we will ruin your personal life

The guy pointed out we are all jews spreading fake news and must be destroyed.

>roses are Red
>violets are Blue
>CNN will doxx you
>if you name the (((Jew)))

This is a total scam by CNN. The redditor is one of 'em.

How much more Orwellian can they become.

Also this is all because that same reddit user posted an image months ago of all the kikes who work for CNN with stars of david on their pictures.

Are (((they))) starting to over play their hand and reveal to the world who really is in charge?

If that's the case a 4th reich isint far away.

Are you completely unfamiliar with CNN?

>lmao we doxxex you foolish human

Fucking cnn

Literally how much more blatant do the dirty Jew rats need to be in order for people to wake up to the Jewish problem

Damn CNN is embarrassing as fuck. They're so salty because their decline is imminent. I really can't stand Sun Gook and the art of war, but I'm sure there is some proverb that says

"Let your retarded enemy destroy himself" Then take our women and impregnate them with white seed because petite qt asians want BIG WHITE COCK.

That's right goyim CNN did nothing wrong they are our greatest ally and we should not try to harm their reputation in any way

>This is a total scam by CNN. The redditor is one of 'em.

Why do you say that. Its probably just some alt lite "Civic nationalist" who doesn't want people to call him a racist.

This is insane. Infowars and The Young Turks need to get on this story

blackmail, absolutely despicable

This can't be real, a whole corporation acting like a Jewish victim.

There was a controversy on that_site where the Spez idiot that runs it was caught manipulating people's posts.
It's entirely possible that the CEO of Reddit went into this Assholes account and wrote that (((apology))) himself.

His life was literally over. A single, average guy could have his life destroyed if a monster like CNN started to shame their employers/customers into hating him

>CNN: Drumpfy is so pathetic he cant handle us shitting all over him all day so he uses twitter to defend himself
NEXT DAY
>CNN: BREAKING NEWS, WE A BILLION DOLLAR NEWS OUTLET ARE BLACKMAILING SOME NOBODY WHO MADE MEANY POO POO CACA MEME JOKE ABOUT US

is this real life?

nice

Right. It has nothing to do with the fact that it's fucking reddit. When is the last time Sup Forums fought for reddit?

>Why do they shame us for our racism and bigotry?
>Don't they know they're oppressing us?
>REEEEEEEE THEY CAN'T HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY SAY

What if they take something you wrote sarcastically and allege you believe it and use it to ruin your fucking life?
Fuck these assholes.

THIS JUST IN, HANASSHOLESOLO IS A KID! HE IS 16 YEARS OLD!!!!

Really

REEEEEEEE SNOWFLAKE LIBERALS
THEY HURT MY FEELINGS BY EXPOSING MY RACIST POSTS

>I'm Spartacus

CNN on North Korean ICBMs:

>WOW, IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

CNN on WWE smackdown GIFs:

>SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING.

>Pattern recognition is a thoughtcrime
>Noticing things is a thoughtcrime

I'm not concerned about him getting called out. I'm amazed at how retarded they are. They're not only breaking the law, they're flaunting the fact that they did break the law. They basically handed this guy a multi million dollar lawsuit and plastered the evidence all over their front page. That's Gawker levels of stupid.

that sure is an almond-activating idea

Once again, Reddit steals something from Sup Forums, then apologizes for it.

lmao fuck them, I hope Trump burns CNN.

Please let this be true

Digits and his parents wrote the apology for him

that gif is definately older than that post. so they just trolled reddit for the first negative post with that gif didnt they?

Shills are trying to slide the cnn threads hard.

#AndersonCooperisa(((Vanderbilt)))

It's time to rev up the internet hate machine again and make an example of these fucking faggots

>Sup Forums is upset at CNN for this article but is perfectly fine with the POTUS posting that gif in the first place.

Do you faggots honestly take yourselves seriously?

Guaranteed that this is what happened. CNN blackmailed him. Only reason to apologize was to keep his identity safe to keep from losing his job and of course death threats

we are upset because CNN is attacking some random nobody who is rumored to be 16 for making a stupid gif...

>all those subhumans defending CNN on WAPO
I legitimately despise liberals

it's not illegal to be racist and people have the right to call you out for it

This is one of the images that was found on the Reddit user's account.

Now you know why CNN felt the need to SHUT IT DOWN

Are you serious?

It's fine because it is funny, no one actually gives a shit about the GIF. People are throwing a hissy fit about it because they have no real thing to attack him for than his sense of humor.

> "I've been found out"
literally the truest thing ever said

what the fuck is WaPo/CIA printing this time? do i even want to know?

checked

Protip: Nobody posting from this flag actually believes what they say, and literally every EU post should be taken as satire.

Holy shit I can't believe this would be something they would actually put on their website. They have been completely destroyed. Also I'm kind of angry that the guy apologized. Just goes to show how oppressed we really are.

>Random user shitposts humorous bant gif
>CNN make a bitter, tired article on how this is a threat (it's not) and proceed to overblow things.

Not quite the same thing.

>88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

lel.
now i see why they didn't dox him. It would have meant saying "HE POSTED THIIIIS" and redpilling half the country in one go

CNN needs to be doxxed. everyone associated with the company needs to have their personal lives exposed.

is this real life?

>Doxing and making memes is the same thing
This can only be something CNN shitposters would say.

how much do you wanna bet this guy has time warner cable as his provider?

not an argument

KEK

CNN has been doxxed, check the other threads people are posting in them.

Cause you are on (((their))) side.

Remember when they got upset that Trump had two scoops of ice cream?

Doesn't need to be, EU flags are only for satire, no person would honestly post the things those flags do. Same goes for your faggy flag, though there's a few actual confused homos who don't get the joke and instead just out themselves instead.

Make one from a beheading video with trump cutting off the head of the cnn logo.

WITNESSED

I wish CNN would wage war on us. I feel so left out rn. I tried to go to Reddit a few times but the layout and threads were too weird and I never figured out how it worked...

This is CNN in it's death throes

Tired and sick of losing they're lashing out at nothing