Why is there so much misogyny on this site, especially on this board,shouldn't you guys be more welcoming to us?

Why is there so much misogyny on this site, especially on this board,shouldn't you guys be more welcoming to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-K3WBZikLU
pbskids.org/cyberchase/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is your welcoming song

youtube.com/watch?v=0-K3WBZikLU

There's important shit going on with this CNN drama so saging this obvious low quality bait peace out Cub Scout

Fuck off liberal casual sex women scum.

Show me your tatas.
Yeah we definitely need another CNN thread, a dozen isn't enough.

>implying this is a female
>implying even if it was she would show her tits
And don't lie, we both know it's why you came to this thread.

Fuck off.

I respect women so hard.

This is exactly the kind of shit i'm talking about.

Why isn't there an equivalent to show tits or gtfo for men?

holy shit

>show feminine penis or gtfo

Because men don't enter a thread by saying that they are a male or demand to be welcomed

lurk moar

I honestly don't understand the people here, you claim you want traditional women but when they come here you demean them constantly.

Sometimes i feel like i'm talking to a bunch of bitter virgins larping as grown men.

kill yourself attention whore

>you claim you want traditional women
IRL sure. On Sup Forums, its different. You havent been around for the attentionfags so you dont understand.

This post isn't tits

Disregarding every other post until I see tits and a time stamp

Every other board on the internet is for you, its not our fault they all suck. Bugger off, thot.

The Sup Forums identity is implicitly one of white men.

>implying you're not a bitter virgin man LARPing as a female

Men don't demand respect, they earn it.

Tits or GTFO

That's right you're in the back of the line with her now bitch.

as a fellow female pol browser, tits or gtfo you dumb cunt, this is the only time I'll ever explicitly mention my gender on pol. guess why? NOBODY CARES YOU'RE A GIRL, YOU DON'T GET SPECIAL POINTS FOR IT HERE

Hi.

>as a fellow female pol browser

can i be a girl too

Yeah, you tell her. But seriously. Now you have to show us your tits as well.

You bang jigs in unfathomable numbers. When a woman opens her mouth its typically cancer, or lies.

boi pucci

I love women when they embrace femininity, childbearing, motherhood, and the family.

sage slide threads

It's ironic how guys here blame baby boomers for being selfish and stealing possibilities from them, especially when it comes to career. baby boomer employers aren't committed to their employees, yet they wonder why are employees job hopping and so on. They want to benefit as much as they can with smallest investment possible and they expect their employees to be thankful for having a job in the first place.

Yet when it comes women, men are just as Jews as baby bloomers. "Why isnt she greatful that I work and support her and our family!" (Although she has no retirement savings, no own money, no financial freedom and the benefits of having your own, disposable income.)

> misspelling Sup Forums
Either this is bait or legitimately a femanon.
I'm just angry at everything at this point tbqhwyf

Stop burning coal. That's why.

I love men when they buy me dinners, gifts, pays their child support check in time and act like perfect gentlemen.

fpbp

kek

What else am i supposed to grill with?

Cum encrusted socks?

see

Why is this post on this site?
This is a satirical board
Sup Forums is always right

fake . women don t like gentleman , they only like paid dinners , gifts , and money .

>us
Implies you are throwing it in people's face on a platform that calls it's own "newfags" and "oldfags"
>demands to be treated better than the average person
>isn't
>"Why don't you like ME"
>gets harassed
>gose back to Tumblr it bitch about cis white non-cucks

The idea of a qt traditional chick trying to fit in is very endearing. But we all know you don't exist.

Propane.

Yes, complimentary with my original post I also think men who don't become fathers better have a good reason in life to excuse it.

However more often than not men and women choose not to be fathers because they are pathetic and degenerate, and/or their parent(s) were pathetic and degenerate.

A traditional woman would never be on Sup Forums.

If a woman is here, she is garbage. Literally a denigrated trash slut.

*choose not to be parents

It's Sup Forums's goal to make this board and it's message as unwelcoming as possible. You have to be a 6'2"-6'4" (not too tall) 140+ IQ white male, and by white they mean a very small segment of Western Europeans and Nordics. You also must subscribe to a very extreme and specific ideology

Now, you can do the math, and if you do you will realize this demographic is so small it barely exists. How can there be a massive board that believes such things? That is because most Sup Forumstards hate themselves, so they hate the world along with it. They have an idealized version of what they should be and they aren't it, or they are delusional and believe they are, but blame the Jews and other factors for controlling them. They get internet IQ tests that tell them they are as smart as think they are, and blame outside factors for their perceived failures.

Either that or they are trolling and LARPing.

>being simultaneously this delusional and uncomprehending

Tits pussy or gtfo

>tfw only 6'0 130 IQ white Anglo

Am I going to make it lads

In my experience, degenerate men tend to hang around degenerate women. Or they are neckbeards who hang around no women.

Can't have your cake and eat it too, friend.

if it was up to me id welcome you. what you need to understand is this is Sup Forums so there's tons of crossposters, redd.itors, larpers and people just looking to troll/spew memes. and its even more true on pol

Listen. Pol is a men's club. You don't belong here.

Because we're tired of being lied to, cheated on, taken advantage of all while being told there's something wrong with us! When you start ACTING like equals instead of demanding to be treated like equals, we'll treat you that way in return. Promise.

YOU may be a fine person in every way, but most modern day American women are self-absorbed, entitled, clueless, lazy users. If you want to fix this problem, you're addressing the wrong target audience. Men have bent over backwards for decades, sacrificing their own comfort and sometimes their own lives to try to please and win over women, only to be shit on all the more. NO MORE. "Why is there so much misandry in the world"?

Bullseye.

Are you accepting collective blame for rapes, cheating and violence committed by men?

I don't think so and I don't expect you to. So why should I take collective blame for something some women have done? I've done nothing but studied, supported myself and lived my life without causing any major harm for anyone. Like most of us. Why do you want to take that freedom from me?

A Lot of it is faggots from LGBT specifically trying to turn angry virgins on here gay.

pbskids.org/cyberchase/
THIS IS NOW A CYBERCHASE THREAD

Why would gay people encourage women hate? aren't they feminine?

holy shit

No, but thank you for your post user. You are welcome to stay and in time be re-educated but most likely you will feel better about your dementia if you just fuck off back to where ever you came from. Either way, good luck in your quest for truth.