This is what makes America great! This is the reality of multiculturalism and it's beautiful!

This is what makes America great! This is the reality of multiculturalism and it's beautiful!

>Non-mixed mother and baby
>Non mixed Indians
>enjoying life together physically but separately culturally
Truly a beautiful sight, and it should always stay this way

People that take these pics for the sole purpose of pushing leftist garbage are the reason we cant fucking enjoy anything anymore.

I'm surprised he lets his wife out in public without a head covering

Wait, if the indians wanted to adopt western culture, why do you have a problem with that? Do you feel western culture is like your tree-house, with a "no indians allowed" sign?

As good as pol gets

>Do you feel western culture is like your tree-house, with a "no indians allowed" sign?

Yes, no shitskins and jews allowed.

this

Fuck no dude Indian culture is sick, why would I want to dilute it with our western degeneracy

this looks really wholesome and nice honestly

Thanks Reddit.
I'm sure snow niggers know what's best for a place they will never visit in their life.

Kek

Someone needs to put this on that post.

Having a nice conversation with a stranger on public transportation and having some creeper take a photo and post it online is what makes America great?

Took me a minute. TPBP.

is this a psyop

FPBP

saw this pic last year

hehe

>NYC
>train
Just nuke my shit up t.b.h. f.a.m.