World War III is happening right now and all you faggots care about is some stupid fucking news outlet

World War III is happening right now and all you faggots care about is some stupid fucking news outlet.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/06/10/illinois-debt-deficit-budget-election-239384
archive.is/Bkerv
twitter.com/JYSexton/status/881619803080986626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Zucker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Blitzer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Tapper
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LuLtEToDKHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

World War III is not happening right now.

Wow its a North Korea does some shit and gets away with it episode

Can confirm. Bombers are flying over my home. I'm in Alaska. Few hours left senpaitachi

>World War III is happening right now
t. Schizoid

WW3? happening?

isn't this your chance to fuck your mother?

>N-no goyim.
>D-don't start pushing back against CNN
These cucks will be apologizing by the end of the fucking week. CNN's fucking finished.

World War III happens every goddamn week on this board. Until a nuke goes off, I'm not going to bother making changes of plan for my day.

I can also confirm. I keep hearing a bunch of explosions outside my house in California.

It's fucking /r/The_Donald Kekistan fags flooding the board. I really hope Sup Forums isn't stupid enough to be their useful idiots.

World War III on your mother's ass!!!!!

and besides Illinois is in deep fcuking debt/politico.com/story/2017/06/10/illinois-debt-deficit-budget-election-239384

>Illinois has compiled $14.6 billion in unpaid bills. It’s running a deficit of $6 billion, and its pension liability has soared to $130 billion.

>That’s not the worst of it. The state’s nearly two-year failure to pass a budget has sent its bond ratings careening toward junk level, downgraded a staggering eight notches below most other states.

Get back to us when the Norks stop bombing Aquaman, and hit solid land somewhere...

Pull your panties up, it'll be ok OP

Time for archive
archive.is/Bkerv

can never go wrong with buying more ammo

Trump = Chamberlain

Grade A Coward

twitter.com/JYSexton/status/881619803080986626

I'm sure AT&T will not be happy that they are about to associate with the CNN brand.

IN her ass, only cucks pull out numb nuts.

>faggot calling people faggot
nice concern posting

And only niggers run away and don't take responsibility for what you just planted inside her.

THIS.

eventually you have to pull out to see that anal creampie you fucktard

If this the last I post I just want it known I cum the balogna.
I cum the balogna here, I put the cum the fit the balogna.
I cum you a balogna

really makes you think

soon

"Jeffrey Adam "Jeff" Zucker (born April 9, 1965) is the current president of CNN."
"Zucker was born into a Jewish family"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Zucker

confirming, several explosions heard

"Blitzer was born in Augsburg, Germany, the son of Cesia Blitzer (née Zylberfuden), a homemaker, and David Blitzer, a home builder. His parents were Jewish refugees from Oświęcim (Auschwitz), Poland. He was raised in Buffalo, New York. Blitzer graduated from Kenmore West Senior High School and received a Bachelor of Arts in history from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970. While there, he was a brother of Alpha Epsilon Pi. In 1972, he received a Master of Arts in international relations from the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies. While at Johns Hopkins, Blitzer studied abroad at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, where he learned Hebrew."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Blitzer

"Tapper was born in New York City and was raised in the Queen Village neighborhood of Philadelphia. He is the son of Theodore S. "Ted" and Helen Anne (née Palmatier) Tapper. His mother, who is from Canada, retired as a psychiatric nurse at the Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center. His father, from Chicago, graduated from Dartmouth College and Harvard Medical School, and went on to serve as the president of South Philadelphia Pediatrics and associate clinical professor of pediatrics at Jefferson Medical College. His father was born to a Jewish family and his mother, who was raised Presbyterian, converted to Judaism."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Tapper

It's all part of the same war user

Saw the explosion just now. It was bright and colorful and said "happy 4th of July".

>D-Don't look in your own country where media is actively extorting people to suppress their freedoms
>Look far away, some evil gooks are testing missiles
>They will use them on you soon goy, trust me

I've noticed libtards bring up this World War III shit recently. WTF is that all about?

holy shit, great comment sir.

Don't worry, there will be no war for now. Trump has things back home to take care of first.
If Trump goes to war, CNN wins. Their ratings go through the roof when there is war.

Is WW3 being fought against kikes? Didn't think so. Don't care.

It was a (((stupid fucking news outlet))) that convinced you that North Korea fired a missile without providing any evidence.

Kek

reddit didn't make the GIF.

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LuLtEToDKHY

wait wait wait guys OP is right about ww3, i'm hearing explosions outside my house right now! east coast! must be some new kind of bombs the explosions are kinda colorful

> implying information warfare isn't part of the operations

#FuckCNN

guys guys, ive heard rumors that they actually interviewed sam hyde. he took the blame for it and the whole interview will be a huge prank.

>NK causing WW3
>NK doing anything besides launching dud missiles
>Gay flag

Theirs a reason why Sup Forums hates the gays.

Wtf is this

>STOP LOOKING AT THIS NOW!!!!!!

to have this much autism

I've been hearing explosions all night-- DC is like a war zone

I don't even know. My leftist grandmother insist to me everytime I see her that Trump is about to start WWIII. She say's that other countries are not afraid of him and that he is going to start wars. I asked her what countries he will start a war with and she couldn't even name any and replied "you must not be paying attention." She couldn't even give a name of a country he would start a war with.

She only gets her news from shows like The View.

What the fuck am I supposed to do about that even if that was true? Fuck you.

Gotta love right wingers. They believe anything that fits their agenda regardless of facts. This picture is completely un-sourced and just googling a few names it's pretty clear that they aren't all jews.

We need all the Chan boards on here memeing CNN and Twatter to death, Twitter is in a lot of legal trouble too. Don't stop firing we need to unite Sup Forums's autism. and use are weaponized autism. Meme CNN and twitter to death and praise Kek.

schizoid has nothing to do with schizophrenia. typical burger post.

can't make this shit up

Don't forget Senpai
>Duck
>and Cover

Loser faggot

>>happening
>>soon

Doesn't know the difference. You autistic retards need to be gassed. Just as bad as Jews.

REEEEEEEEEEE

excellent post op. fucking stupid alt kike reddit shill faggots. nobody gives a shit about (((media))) you fucking jews. die.

This would be amazing if it were true

this. jews. it's fucking jews trying to distract the shit out of you so it's all over the board tomorrow too. fucking jews. die.

Explosions in colorado checking in, the rockies have fallen.

all the paid trolls have a new assignment from Bannon and Putin, its just the current three minute hate topic

>I can also confirm. I keep hearing a bunch of explosions outside my house in California.
You fucking scared me for a second and then I remembered its the fireworks.

>Mah virtue signal
>We're the good goys CNN doxxed them
>Pol is my personal army

Get out Normie Jones.

They've had the capability to nuke almost the entire world except America. Now they might be able to get one to alaska, where we have shitloads of interceptors, so I should care for their safety if they try it?

the tard is strong with that one

saged + gtfo degenerate shill

CNN's rhetoric literally got 4 people shot, including a congressman. Fuck 'em.

Probably fireworks you fucking tard

We are WW3, kike.

KIKES DETECTED.

CNN wants to slide the fact that (((they))) have been outed and these threads are banned on t_d.

>DON'T FALL FOR THESE DIVIDE AND CONQUER KIKE TRICKS!

What the kikes do in Jewywood and on the T.V. and hell even with in our Gov. are considered GENOCIDE by the UN. They have been anti whiting this country for 50+ years straight.

NO SHIT 4 REALZ!

Genocide
is defined in Article 2 of the Convention
on the Prevention and Punishment ofthe Crime of Genocide
(1948)

as

"any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a

national
ethical
racial
religious
group

as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to
members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of l
ife calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

NOW I KNOW WHY MY ANCESTORS HAD A PASSION FOR KILLING KIKES!
BECAUSE THEY DESERVE TO DIE!

if this post gets 3 replies then WW3 is happening right now

>Stop bullying CNN
>Fag Flag

Fuckoff

OH SHIT TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOW

Ww3 GET

Reroll

Rolling doubles for nuclear attack on LA
GET

If get Germany starts it, once again