NUMBER ONE

NUMBER ONE

CNN IS DOOMED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVCbRl_Y7M8
reddit.com/r/television/comments/6lbh08/cnn_discovers_identity_of_reddit_user_behind/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck yeah, never fuck with the Kekistan Army. Praise KEK! When Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald team up we can do great things!

Kys

You know this guy is legit from t_d because if it was bait he would have picked the kek flag

you have to go back

We are now justified in shitting on CNN in any way possible.
Every visible right wing person needs to call them out on this.

HELL YEAH! My boy Richard Spencer is going there. He's not a plant at all. He's also not a hypocrite either. Don't look at the comments he made about Israel or Jews. Don't look at the mongrel races he fucked.

Just concentrate on him making libtards man. For kekistan! Shadilay my fellow pedes.

>right wing
Actually, I mean every decent person who has high visibility.
Every decent person should call them out.

YOU DON'T FUCK WITH Sup Forums!

CNN is clueless as to what they have just awakened. This is like the bombing of pearl harbor... "we have awakaned a giant".

This cnn. This is what you just opened. I hope you're ready to eat it...

People will actually fall for this b8.

>United States trends
You are like a little baby. Watch this.

man your battlestations men
it is time to topple CNN

CNN really fucked themselves on this one didn't they?

lol

>pol teaming up wit a subreddit
nigga that's fucking heresy

I'm laughing so fucking hard right now. I can't wait to see these fucking kikes squirm like the vile worms they are

>first they came for reddit, and I did nothing because I was not a redditor.....

Anything to stick it to these faggots

ICARUS

Hate Has No Home Here

youtube.com/watch?v=cVCbRl_Y7M8

KEEP AT IT BROTHERS, WE NEED TO EXPOSE THEIR CORRUPTION TO THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!

NOOOO MERCYYYYYY

yeah that's a cucked attitude imo... ur probably a milo fan ayylmao

better attitude

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>2077

IT AIN'T ENOUGH

mr nosenberg

It has been at 2077 for over 20 minutes. Fuckery.

reddit.com/r/television/comments/6lbh08/cnn_discovers_identity_of_reddit_user_behind/

CNN has been doomed since the election. THAT is why they pushed Russia narrative. THAT is why they doubled down on the nevertrump shit. All major media including fox have been on a slow descent to death since internet became a common place item. They cannot control things the way they used to, and people are increasingly aware of that fact. Why listen to the same talking heads every day when you can listen to everything?

>MasterChefBR

That's a big Seija.

He's a bit new, but he's our greatest ally