archive.is/KukYN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy vey there's nothing to see goyim

They've backed down

Now is the time to double down on them lads

My sides have zyklon'd

he's scared. keep pushing him

>lads

We're all in this together. But are you a brit faggot posting with a confederate flag? Nobody in the states says lad... especially with 10 mins left on the fourth. Dont be a fag lol

He ain't getting any sleep tonight.

The backlash is "misinterpreted" :^)

This Jew is back stepping on doxxing this reddit fag

Nice pic

Clinton News Network at work

>It was intended to mean the opposite of what we said
It's time to double down

Liberals have no sense of humor

youtube.com/watch?v=D-h6MoF7HLA

Be damned you yankee shit

>N-no goy! You just didn't understand what we were saying! You took it out of context!
>Now watch this six second soundbite of Trump saying he wants to kill American children

sure buddy. Their intend was blackmail by scare tactics. Pic related.

Smh desu lad senpai

We've all adopted ladposting as a result of internet morphogenetic fields. Same with 'bantz'; they're loanwords now. Do you get mad when people say pizza?

America is the great melting pot. We're all lads now.

(((Kazinskykizbergowitzenstien)))

They needed an excuse and that was the best they could come up with because the meaning is very fucking clear and cannot be misinterpreted lol.

Dump em.

CNN had contacted him personally, he ends up issuing an apology, deleting history and then CNN gives an ultimatum.

You're an idiot.

>the line is being misrepresented

That's not even damage control.
He's essentially pouring petroleum into fire with this statement

HanAssholeSolo = The American Otto Warmbier

Wait, did he apologize before or after they contacted him? Things get so fuzzy when CNN is involved...

they're explaining
>they're losing

>do it again and we dox you

How is that not a threat?

>Shut it down!!

What is this all about?

Could someone give me a quick rundown?

>he posted his apology before we spoke to him

Then you threatened him and said you would post his name and get him and his family harassed

>he inexplicably called us back and apologized.

They're trying to rewrite the narrative.

This will be a massive shitstorm tomorrow. Tucker and Hannity are going to have a field day with it. Tucker will probably try to get the guy on his show and have him admit CNN forced him to apologize.

> CNN found original creator of Trump body slamming CNN gif
> Turned out to be some guy on Reddit
> Threatened to doxx gif maker if he apologized
> Reddit fag apologizes

oy vey. because only goyim can be charged with blackmail.

>multi million dollar settlement for a shitposting.

The best possible thing for this guy to do would be to come right out and state clearly what happened and who contacted him. It's going to come out sooner or later anyway.

>ITT misunderstood context in responses, I think.

It was clearly a threat made, I'm not defending CNN by any means.

LIAR

I can't wait to watch tucker make his tucker face the entire time while the guy self-destructs

We should spread this specifically

This. RIP FNN

Damn, he is hopeless.

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW GOY

I got banned from twitter.

So... literally nothing or will this actually get CNN kicked where it hurts? (right in the shekels?)

If CNN hadn't included that last line that's highlighted, this backlash against them would have never happened.

I expect tons of people to get fired over there. What a bunch of idiots. Trump isn't killing them, they're killing themselves.

>CNN incredibly assmad about the WWE gif trump tweeted the other day
>decide to track down the guy who made it
>some r/t_d redditor who has also posted a few Sup Forums-tier infographics/comments
>CNN decides to do a piece on the man behind the gif that trump tweeted because it is the kind of hard hitting investigative reporting that CNN is known for
>when the redditor gets wind of this, immediately goes into damage control and apologizes for all his racist posts
>CNN makes an article talking about how they could doxx the redditor, but won't so long as he doesn't do anything that CNN doesn't approve of in the future, because CNN are kind and merciful overlords

Shits fucked, and CNN seems to have really screwed the pooch judging by the reaction to this online

Confidence surges as the enemy crumbles!
Press this advantage, give them no quarter!

Praise Kek and pass the memes

/biz/ will be mad as fuck when that guy gets his lambo first

there are already several campaigns forming to contact all of their advertisers.

I just gathered all of history as a "journalist" on wikipedia

Some of you might remember him

Got an archive for those?

cnn can't unopen this can. I hope they're ready to eat it...

1. Some the_donald guy on reddit (screen name HanAssholeSolo) makes many postings that are pro Trump along with some racist ones. One was of Trump body slamming CNN's logo and another repost was of all of the Jews that work in leadership positions at CNN

2. CNN investigative journalist tracks the poster down and (this part is extremely unclear because he already went back on his story) either the guy apologizes first to try to save himself or CNN forces him to apologize.

3. In the article the journalist wrote he states directly that CNN reserves the right to post the information of this private citizen if they catch him making any posts similar to his old ones again.

Some key points I feel are being overlooked.

1. What CNN did was closer to coercion than blackmail, but #CNNBlackmail is the number one trending hashtag right now

2. The journalist Andrew Kaczynski made a direct reference to the jewish CNN execs image when this story first blew up. I believe that's the real motivator behind this entire shitstorm. .

3. The journalist claims to be in contact with the poster.

If any of this is inaccurate please correct.

Watching this jackass backpedal is so hilarious.

Mark my words, this is going to blow up in their faces.

The funny thing is that they themselves posted the "CNN is overwhelmingly Jewish" infographic to the millions of people who might see on twitter. It wouldn't have gotten any traction at all if they had just done nothing.

CIA/MOSSAD/JIDF have duped the goyim into a massive free viral marketing campaign.

Any press is good press is how the saying goes, correct?

Good point. They've Streisand'd themselves... twice in one move.

They don't need to be alive, they are preserved in a can for fishing purposes.

you must be a new faggot so I will tell you to shut the fuck up and don't post ever again. fucking putz

What state does he live in?

Who cares? If everyone is pushing a story lots of uninformed people who barely care won't face check. So when It comes up in casual conversation they'll push the fake story we're pushing. Ironic that we could be reporting fake news to destroy the fake news

One last hurrah before slide into the abyss.

This guy is getting fired first thing tomorrow lel.

at the bare minimum we can get this guy fired. spread this around, completely contradicting himself and is further proof of CNN being dishonest.

Nice try, CNN. Nothing "fake" about them threatening to post info if anything changes.

So wait, this "user" hired a whole stadium full of actors, including as pro wrestling stars, a Trump look-alike, and a time machine just to piss off CNN? Wow!! Maybe he deserves his real name outed for all to see. Otto Coldbeir you are the man!

I like how scared the mainstream news is of Cernovich. They're always reacting to shit he posts.

Gas yourself CNN, we don't care what you think

Those who would break this oath are heretics! Worthy of neither pity nor mercy!
We shall grind them into dust! And continue our march to glorious salvation!

a*

LE
THIS

This thread is moving fast. Dump those CNN contradictions

a* few too many beers

Kek

its time to pour on the fire LADS

THIS GUY IS FUCKMEAT BY TOMORROW

Heh heh

How did they not see this coming? Did they believe their own bullshit about gamergate?

Chekted

Their selective memory is very, very short term.

>even same "Journalist"

top kek

you fucked up kacksinzki

>CNN gives an ultimatum

See guys ISIS isn't threatening to kill you if you don't convert to Islam. They're just giving you an ultimatum.

imagine if trump tweeted this pic

Can someone shop CNN logo over this guy's face? I'm shit at editing.
youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

>CNN fucking with us on freedom day

just fuck off and die already

*Sup Forums smells blood*

It's dangerous to go alone, tweet this at the back peddling jew with #CNNblackmail

If all of our boys are deployed to DPRK after Seattle gets nuked, who will keep the journalists safe? Asking for a kameraden.

>tfw you smell blood in the water

GOOGLE ANDREW KACZYNSKI RIGHT NOW

archive.is/hhOFn
archive.is/KukYN

Archive these tweets.

This shit is insane.