There will be no fighting ITT, it is the War Thread

Gentlemen. Oldfags. Veterans of GamerGate, and veterans of the Memetic Wars of 2016. Newfags as well.

Tonight, the enemy launched a surprise attack. Freedom of speech is under attack by the most powerful media outlet in the world -

They're threatening to dox and thus ruin the life of (and possibly get him harmed by leftists) a completely random person, purely because of the memes he posted.

Unacceptable. Forget the memes. Forget what side your on. The most powerful media organization on the planet is threatening someone because he posted funny pictures.

The war is back on. GamerGate was the tutorial, our war against the media reignites now.

Some ground rules. No -gate names - it merely reduces your influence, it's a tired meme, and you will be branded a gamergater which doesn't help push your cause.

Do not allow this assault on our forces - even if he cucked out and said sorry - to go without a response.

Tonight is the night we begin to truly restore America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JVgP_MBJ9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oP8Nxj_lpLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Twitter hashtag currently trending - #CNNBlackmail

Put this in every tweet. Combine it with other hashtags to get people to see it.

TL;DR, I vote we call it #DoxxGate

>reddit spacing
Anyways. That reddit fag needs to get a lawyer. They're drooling for a case like this.
If he doesn't have one in 24 hours after this blowing up it's no doubt fake to me. CNN is fake news after all.

It's a stylistic choice, not reddit spacing.. My post would look like shit if there was no spacing.

So what should we label it?
#BlackmailNewsNetwork
#FelonyNewsNetwork (#Felon works well too)

Maybe CriminalNewsNetwork?

#CNNBlackmail is trending, so that. It's good.

Sounds nice too. Anything that implies (or flat out states) that CNN is committing crimes works. Donald did it by adding "Fraud" to his attacks against them; we can build on it just the same.

#CNNBlackmail sounds good, it gets even to the normies even they understand so for both sides is easy to know whats going on

Regardless, we should probably use this time to associate CNN in a caste different from the common citizen. Remember youtube.com/watch?v=3JVgP_MBJ9Q

We need to point out that they think they are above everyone, show some examples of them talking down to people

I stand by CNN 100%. you want to spend your time online talking shit? be prepared to get hit back.

you're all acting like some dumb fucking bitch that acts surprised when she gets hit back. literally "MUH SAFESPACE" is all I hear when you start whining.

i love th old Sup Forums happening aesthitic

great memes

>posting memes criticizing shitty journalism excuses blackmail

Fuck off, CNN.

no, cnn just needs to report the news, not try to make this into a sopranos episode where a few thugs show up at your house with bats to beat the shit out of you for talking shit online and making satirical posts.

There was a short lived general after the 2016 shitstorm hit a temporary lul that was wholly dedicated to undermining CNN. If this is an attempt at a revival I suggest you check the archives for some of the memes they forged.

>What are Crimes?

oh you.

Let's fucking do it

CNN broke the law, this is a battle for our sovereign rights to not be extorted by big business if they don't like what we say and do.

Forgot to mention, one thing we SHOULD NOT DO is solely focus on this one single reporter. This is the mentality of the network. We need to go after CNN itself, otherwise they'll just push it off as all Andrew Kaczynski. They may do that anyway, but we need to redpill as many people as possible that it's a propaganda network that's clearly not afraid to use soviet tactics.

>Comrade News Network, approved by Stalin himself!

#staywoke

BUUUHUUU CNN BIG MEANIE TO ME! IM SO SCARED OF THE KIKES!

did you lose your balls on the 4th of july you fucking faggots? how does that reddit cock taste down your throat since youre so up in arms about it?

the sad thing is that what can we do more, shit is just there are the border we make everything, i am out of idea in exception keep pieces of shit

He shouldn't have apolagized, but If i where him I would have jizzed in my pants the moment I saw this go down. Grab a decent Jew lawyer (they don't care if your an antisemite as long as they get shekels at the end of the day) to deflect annoying "but muh antisemitism" questions from the media, and take CNN to the cleaners. He just won the fucking lottery.

This.

Go after the entire network. Though to start, go after Andy's editors and superiors who greenlit both his extortion of the t_d poster and the article he wrote about it.

The shilling has begun, they must have noticed the trending hashtag and our posts organizing.

The battle begins lads

JIDF pls go

>I have no arguments against these people, therefore I will use ad homs and lel le reddit

Cuckadoodleyou!

Don't be a fool, people whisper because they have a lot to say but cannot afford to be heard.

THEY WILL BURN

Quit excusing crime

A crime committed against a redditor is like a crime committed against a retard.
It's twice as bad because they're mentally incapable of defending themselves

it's good to see that Sup Forums has finally gone past the whining and raging charging phase and moved onto the full on all out war phase

here's some fresh Sup Forums tier ammunition that yu guys can use for your raids and spams
fuck those archived threads, it's all repost anyways, so why not get the freshest breads instead of those shitty stale ones?
brought to you y your friendly neighbourhood board crossing Sup Forumstard - Sup Forumsack
go ahead and ignore those threads if you really have better shit saved on your PC
I just want to say that we should bring in more boards and attack this demon together as an semi-united Sup Forums
good luck, we're all counting on you

Hate Has No Home Here

What the fuck are you trying to say son?

>gentlemen, you cant fight in here!
>this is the war room!

I see youre not a fan of freedom of speech, please off yourself

Memes shall set you free!

>I have no counter arguement so I will just use "shilling" and "JIDF" hehe xD!

you're truly an embarrassment to your own country. first sign of the enemy using dirty tactics and you cower like a bunch of fucking bitches. so obvious you're a bunch of teenagers scared as fuck your parents are going to find out what you spend your time with online.

You chose the blue pill, you fool there's was hope for you and you pissed it away for some sort of higher morality, not even the angels will weep for you, you do all of society a disservice.

FUCK CNN FUCK CLINTON LONG LIVE MOOT AND KEKISTAN

go archive something

>throws axe at face
>chest is cut open
?

I think the meme is he cut her chest open after he killed her with the face axe

T R E A S O N

Let uncle Sup Forums handle this one, goys.

lol all gone. anyone have a archive?

Fuck off shill!

Dunno, I didn't draw it, I just jerk off to it.

>Bullshiting my memes into Mexico's trending topics
Oh, man. Here we go again

>Russian shills and butthurt Trumptards, the thread

lol you fags are rotten

This is one of the most shocking attacks on freedom I have ever seen. And the enemy has been quite vicious in the recent past.

Unite or die brothers, this is an attack on ALL OF US.

Operation Annihilation has begun! #CNNBlackmail . tweet it boys,tweet it!! For the glory of freedom!!!Onward to VICTORY!!!!!!

has there been a more pathetic reaction from Sup Forums ever before? a dumb fucking reddit nigger called and apologized to CNN over memes and you're talking about revenge?

>lol you kids are afraid and cowering in fear

I guess that explains the entire board organizing to fight back just as dirty as your paymasters. Because we're totally afraid. Retard.

Nope, we're not going to allow the most powerful media organization on the planet to threaten to dox anyone because of their free speech, especially when it was simply memes.

CNN has taken a play straight from memestar, "__is a stupid nigger" incoming

youre afraid of consequences because you care what a bunch of fucking kikes and niggers think of you. OH NO MY TRUE FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS ARE KNOWN, HOW TERRIBLE!

and L M A O at fighting back. you don't have shit. you're in a fucking Sup Forums thread getting triggered because not everyone is with you on your dumb crusade because a literal fucking reddit nigger got exposed. hahahahahahahahah

The line has been crossed Gentlemen and FemAnons! Meme war 2.0 has begun! Mark this shit on your calenders.

> reddit spacing
Die.

Execute Order 69.
Fire the autism.
#CNNBlackmail

Leftists melting down!! I love it!

SHEKELSHOAH 2: THE FAKENING!!!!!!!

I don't see anyone that triggered, you are falsifying the narrative to fit your own argument, you are fake news.

By the end of the week most people will have gotten bored of this and moved on.

Remember when Eichenwald got a guy doxxed and arrested for A GIF? Yeah you sure showed him. Oh wait he's still tweeting.

This is fucking funny to the rest of Sup Forums and is divine retribution for all of the godawful shitposting my board had to deal with in 2016 and in less current year.

Deal with it.

nice try stupid bitch
add me to the mission report

oh god it is time isn t it?

>OH SHIT WHAT ARE ACTUAL ARGUEMENTS BETTER USE MUH BUZZWORDS FAKE NEWS, SHILL AND JIDF! HEY CENTIPEDES ARE YOU READY FOR WAR HEHE XD

K.

You losers can't take on CNN and win!!! Ha-ha!!! You've never beaten anyone HA-HA!
Pic related.

I'm sorry
I am very scared
CNN seems very powerful and they are attacking citizens
I will be quiet and never post again

Who is triggered now my cucklord friend? Checkmate.

Angry little lefty leaf,so cute lmao!! Fuck off shareblue!!

rise up pussy boy

>you want to spend your time online talking shit? be prepared to get hit back.
>The internet is real life
And this is why normies should have never been introduced to it in the first place

>being this triggered

Left in meltdown!!! LMAO!! Quit being a cuck.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=oP8Nxj_lpLk

>first sign of the enemy using dirty tactics
>first sign
>2017
Did you type that with a straight face? This sort of shit has been going on since the 1960's on the left, it's straight out of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals." For decades the right has been getting creamed by refusing to retaliate in kind, and now that we finally do you shit your pants over it?

How is it wrong to use the damn tricks against them that they have been pulling against us for fifty years?

>Took the bait.
Lel

Reminder that the "opposition" to our plans here are retarded shills on CNN's payroll.

Gott mit uns

kek

Top kek

Wow, you guys are really a bunch of fucking loser nerds. kys.

Nazi synthwave? What world am I in?! lmao!

This is war,
Praise Kek.
#CNNBlackmail
Keep it going my children

The President of CEO is one Jeff Zucker. Also a Jew. He was head of NBC before you took the current gig. That guy is worth a thousand Andrew Kaczynskis. He also looks like a pedophile.

How a mortal from Kekistan can damage CNN?

>>What did kek mean by this?

Spread pic related and the article as much as you can. We need to reach as many people as possible tonight while we can.

Nice insult, faggot.

Lets fucking gas these Jews boys

This is so true. This "overthrow the system by any means necessary" shit has to stop. Soros paying rioters,using welfare to overload the system, using immigration/ homos/trannies to breakup society/family,controlling the media + a million other things. It's sick!

HOLY SHIT HAHAHA THIS IS THE KEK YOURE WASTING TIME ON? THIS IS WHO YOU WANT TO DEFEND AND REVENGE?

I guess that "fellow redditors!" really spoke to you, huh?

Norway, go home. You're drunk.