EYES WIDE OPEN /ewo/- Ashton Kutcher edition

This is a bit of a re-tread with some new information. The latest post about NCMEC got me thinking that maybe its time we revisited Ashton and Demi's organization called Thorn. Thorn is front and center, along with NCMEC, in Ivanka's fight against human trafficking (which I have not personally decided on yet..puppet show or go get'em..proofs in the puddin'). So lets examine Thorn a bit...

Led by Dr. Michael C. Seto en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_C._Seto

Seto spent a LONG time at a place called the "Centre for Addiction and Mental Health" in Canada..1994-2008 He was closely associated with the head of the center, Dr. James Cantor. Dr. Cantor is a HUGE advocate for "normalizing pedophilia"...and making it a sexual orientation.
thestar.com/news/insight/2013/12/22/is_pedophilia_a_sexual_orientation.html

Here is Dr. Cantor's website: jamescantor.org

If I recall, Dr. Cantor was on the board at Thorn and has written numerous article for pedophilia to become a sexual orientation.

Now lets have a look at Mr Ray Chamber's...here is his photo from the Thorn website.. wearethorn.org/about-our-fight-against-sexual-exploitation-of-children/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THORN is connected to John Mccain

quick rundown on mccain

mccain is known as the songbird, because he spilled the beans as a POW, this is why he is wielded like a political tool

Sounds like Ivanka has either been deceived, or is part of the swamp herself, it would explain why nobody inportant has been arrested

Bump

look at this

Belated Happy 4th:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and ending points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to mid-points and ending points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the ending points will help to further validate them.

1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately is going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and ending points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

2/3

Ending Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these groups.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain ending points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

3/3

Guideline/investigative doctrine for those interested in finding out the trafficking networks. Spreading in the hopes that it helps some people out with their digging and research.

His eyes are certainly not wide open when it comes to choosing women.

Think most people on the board tonight are too caught up with CNN scandal for these kinds of threads to really pick up any steam for the time being.

Do you know whats so fucked? Those locations in South Dakota are directly related to Indian Reservations. Fucking prairie niggers never gave up slavery.

You accused me of predictive programming in previous threads (which irked me because I know what kind of stuff that's been used for), so just look it up yourself for the time being.

That or a lot of people just don't have eyes on Indian reserves while they're smuggling people from various places. Also very nice digits.

I didn't mean to "accuse" you. It's just that seems to be the sort of system being set up.

you again

I will leave and your thread will die.

Toodles!

It is, I'm just not someone who's a part of it in anyway. Would never delve into that kind of messed up shit. I'm just a guy who posts here.

On topic of the thread, Kutcher would likely be tied to Hollywood pedo rings if he is actually involved in them. I think his testimony could have just been a publicity stunt, but who knows for sure. The doctor who's mentioned could be involved in social engineering, at least that what it seems like from the info provided.

how are you always here. That means you are assigned to this shit, I fucking know it

gimmie a quick rundown on the predictive programming accusation

you fucking killed my thread you fucking did some CIA algorithm suppression bullshit

Bump

Because

All

Topics

Are

Slide

Threads

Pay attention

feels good to have bros who can see through the psyop