HOW TO BEAT CNN

Listen up faggots. A lot of you guys are gearing up to attack CNN's advertisers, and rightly so. However, you must not only do just that because alone it will be future. I repeat ALONE IT WILL BE FUTILE.
Here is what you must really focus on hard, and why. Go after the cable companies. Yes, the cable companies. Networks like CNN get most of their money off of the subscriber fee that is paid by the cable company to the network per subscriber. Yes, if you own basic cable, you are basically all paying for CNN passively. This is the biggest area where they make their money because it is consistent and even if you don't watch them they get fucking money.

I propose aiming pressure straight at the cable companies.
>call them and tell them you will cut the cord if they don't remove CNN from the basic package
>bug their executives as much as you can about removing CNN from the basic package
>threaten to switch to another cable company if possible
>express your disgust at the cable company carrying the channel at all and their "support" for them

And any other kind of tactic you can think of (please post it) Combine this with attacking the other advertisers for a two-pronged attack. Cable companies are flaky because everybody already hates them as is. They are a softer target than advertisers. Don't bother with Time Warner though since they own CNN. Do this, and you can do massive damage to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WN7FC7375JE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132434962/#132435779
forbes.com/sites/frankbi/2015/01/08/espn-leads-all-cable-networks-in-affiliate-fees/#537a95133de0
archive.is/xkPGO
solarmoviez.to/
youtu.be/Bpd3j3ZMRks
youtube.com/watch?v=BKul3nXLdig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure where you got your info. Maybe you just made it up. Calling and emailing the advertisers works. You have to tell them why you are no longer going to buy their products. Remember Bill O'Reilly? Remember when Hannity almost got run off the air?

Comcast knows you are not going to cut the cord. Don't be a sap

>Not sure where you got your info. Maybe you just made it up
I didn't make any of this up. This is how cable companies make the most money. It's funny you actually mention Hannity since it was a guest on his show that actually mentioned this. Go look into how the subscriber model for cable companies and their networks work. They can endure any barrage of advertiser attacks because of this.

Just moved.
I will no fucking way be getting cable.

Bump

I'll bump to see this play out

Call and email AT&T. They are very nervous about the merger and that CNN will be under their umbrella

If you're going to email the executives, also tell them that you're already spending most of your screentime on Netflix. Cable TV is dying fast (and it's part of the reason CNN keeps doing sensationalist shit--to keep the lowest common denominator's attention in the face of an inevitably dying medium).

t. media production student

This, gamergate tactics worked

Cut the cord in 2011, if you have android download mobdro, free cable streams forever

Then call them to get informed about prices and midway ask if they run CNN, when they say yes, politely say you can't spend money on a cable that funds X and Y.

bmw advertises with them a lot right?

The dinosaur media is probably going to go extinct without our help but speeding up their demise would be good.

post this meme i'm perma banned from twitter for posting and making dank trump memes

CNN MUST DIE!!!

Nice aughts. Without viewers, the ads have no value. However, it's probably easier to get individual advertisers to pull out than get thousands of cable subscribers to stop watching a news network.

Pic related, though, someone in a slightly lower position might be a better idea.

>If you're going to email the executives, also tell them that you're already spending most of your screentime on Netflix
This is good. Or mention a la carte service model. This, indirectly harms CNN as well.

Bump

Could someone post a list of CNN's advertisers and the appropriate email address to contact them? Thanks.

Who the fuck even watches TV anymore? Netflix + pirating is the way to go.

Bump but this needs more options

Cable Broadband Providers in the USA
Provider Population Covered States
XFINITY from Comcast 109,495,400 41
Time Warner Cable 65,316,115 29
Charter Spectrum 27,495,073 32
Cox Communications 20,801,941 19

You're welcome.

I cut the cord a while back. Damn I know it's kind a lot to ask from some people. But seriously I have missed nothing from cable. If we all cut the cord, there could be serious serious impact. Sling TV + youtube + illegal sports streams means that I have no use for cable.

Pace matters here -- normies are mostly doing non-autistic offline July 4th stuff today.

CNN knows its Finished... False Flag Attack setup
Exposed State TV goes out with a bang.

Right wing bloggers did it , ' OF Course "

Havent they been saying how sure they are and right to be afraid....

Can we not post shit like this? I'm sick and tired of the gaywads at "/r/the_donald" riding our coat-tails and acting like they are our equals.

They are just a bunch of failed normies who desperately yell "kek" and "pepe" in the hopes we will like them, it's just embarrassing and to even act like they are helping with anything is just really beneath even the lowliest autist on here.

If they want to do their gay little things, fine, but I wish they would fuck off from us and get their own memes. They pretend that the meme war was their idea and it is disgusting.

in the past we would pack out muskets the night before our battle.

today we pack our hard drives with effective mocking memes for our morning warposting

>However, it's probably easier to get individual advertisers to pull out than get thousands of cable subscribers to stop watching a news network.
It's not the subscribers we're talking about here, it's the subscriber fee. Remember this, cable companies move channels around to different packages all the time. Especially now that they're getting their asses kicked by the internet. The objective is to get CNN moved off of basic cable packages, and onto the next highest rung that people have to pay more for (which will diminish their subscriber count).

Consider this as well. When you go out to a restaurant or are in a waiting room, what news channel is usually on the TV? CNN. Businesses and such are not going to pay for the higher cable package just for CNN, they'll put on ABC or whatever. That makes up a good chunk of their passive viewers and actual subscriber counts. Their subscriber count is their true lifeblood.

>ATTENTION
CNN about to get ass blasted.

Hivemind.

i'm charged and the future's contagious.

BUMP

youtu.be/WN7FC7375JE

make more ammunition.
load more rifles and muskets.
no child left behind.
we meme as one.

Or just drop the television portion of the service (keep internet) since TV is for brainwashed morons anyway. But mention that CNN is the reason you are dropping the TV part.

I just emailed Sling TV since they have CNN (and the other terrible Viacom channels) on the basic package. I said I did not want my money going to CNN if they think what they did is ok.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>GET THE FUCK IN HERE
GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>GET THE FUCK IN HERE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132434962/#132435779

We strike at 9 Eastern time

It's over for them

>People still pay for cable

What kind of absolute retard pays for cable when you can just watch everything online?

Cutting the cord was one of the best decisions I've ever done.

sling carries CNN too

this.
cable is overpriced as fuck, plus it's basically mind-control and there to numb you from reality.

Alright folks, the time has come. It's time to stand up for ourselves and our way of life, and to finally kill the lying mass of shit that is CNN. The next meme war is upon us, and together we will win.

>Here is the plan for Operation: Autism Storm

1. UNITE THE PEOPLE- Right now, Reddit and r/TheDonald are our allies. We may not like them but we don't have to. We are fighting a common enemy. Imagine the US/Britain being allies with the Soviets during WW2 I guess. We must unite the other sites as well, as this is an attack on the internet way of life as a whole and we will need everyone in order to win this. We are no longer 4channers or redditors, we are the Internet.
2. FULL SCALE MEME WAR- Everyone should be producing as many anti-CNN memes as possible and spreading it to all of the normie sites and whatnot. Remember: nothing too racist or edgy, but Pepe should be good because CNN looses its shit over him, and that can make them look like even bigger retards.
3. CUT OFF THE MONEY- We need to plan some way to stop their advertisers from advertising on CNN. Another user gathered a list of all of their advertisers, we need to plan either a boycott of some kind or something similar to that in order to make CNN broke.
4. REMOVE THE BULLSHIT- Discredit every journalist at CNN. No mercy on them. By seeing the shitstorm we are about to bring onto CNN, hopefully other MSM outlets will correct themselves.
5. LEGAL STUFF- If CNN does in fact doxx this person, we need to help in every way possible a court case against CNN.

Alright folks,
>LETS FUCKING DO THIS SHIT

Umm

bamperoni

>Networks like CNN get most of their money off of the subscriber fee that is paid by the cable company to the network per subscriber.
That's not true. Not even remotely. The opposite is the case, cable networks pay cable companies to carry their programming. It was all on display a few years ago, when several networks were threatened with getting dropped because they wouldn't pay TimeWarner's new rates.

Disinfo, get the fuck out.

Giving it another go:
>>Sup Forums61224567

Gah!

Nigger, why would you put kike Shekelpiro on this and associate it with Sup Forums? Go back to plebbit, faggot.

Bump

bump

Val Venis is a Qt

Wrong, that's not how the model works.

forbes.com/sites/frankbi/2015/01/08/espn-leads-all-cable-networks-in-affiliate-fees/#537a95133de0

Archive time archive.is/xkPGO

Fuck CNN. The time is now.

Meme technicians, shop this with CNN and Sup Forums/Trump in the respective spots.

It's time to seriously consider going antenna + Internet if you can. My antenna has been just fine for local news and I just stream whatever the fuck else I want without any of my shekels going in to the pockets of CNN. The tuners have changed so it's not like the shitty rabbit ears of yesteryear, the HDTV that streams in is actually pretty nice.

Do it anons.

I love my free hood vision

Several channels with either all old nigger shows, or westerns.

>I'm going to cut the cord and rely on Netflix for entertainment

They'll know you're not lying.

Verizon CEO.

Here fellas. Don't miss anything

solarmoviez.to/

Have my bump.

THESE PEDOS NEED TO BE GLASSED

what's the deal with Ben Shapoopie?

This, I get Comet which has Mystery Science Theatre on Sundays, goat free tv. Like lmao, I didn't even get that with cable.

S

More twitter ammo.
this is a general purpose killmeme.

We literally don't have to do anything. They are digging their own grave at this point.

Just sit back and laugh.

Good info. I will look into it

WHAT THE FUCK
>inb4 Sup Forums harbor 2.0

(((DON'T DO ANYTHING)))
youtu.be/Bpd3j3ZMRks

Bump

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=BKul3nXLdig

Huh....
What is this from?

So what are we doing? Are we continuing the raid that was archived?

Nice meme

They'll just buy Netflix.

put me in the screencap

sauce

OC incoming...

kek soros is next

BREAKING
We need people to bump commentators about this on FB. Mainly stations like FOX, and CNN it-selves facebook pages. Don't let this go into obscurity.

discord,gg/eJBXMuy

get in here, we need to orgy this out.

My WebM is horrible, but I love it for just how ridiculous Soros looks.