CNN DOX

Massive dox of top CNN Jews by the spergs at 8pol. Spread this around, goyim. Don't do anything bad tho

Bump for justice

Noice

good job

Get fucked CNN

I'm impressed with their speed on this honestly, but low level is needed too.

The whole fucking reason people are mad at them is because of doxxing

Is it a good idea to do doxxing x100, is that really the best way to fan the flames

Bump

Bump, don't go overboard tho, you could turn them into the victims if you go too far

Bump

Is this confirmed ?

I don't like the smell of this. Don't fuck this up spergs

Confirmed

THIS IS CNN DOXXING ITSELF HOPING SOMEONE WILL DO SOMETHING STUPID. THIS THREAD RE APPEARED TWO DAYS AGO AND WE SHOT IT THE FUCK DOWN. DON'T TAKE THE BAIT.

If you want to hurt cnn, pic related and meme divisions full blast!

Verification on this?

Leave them alone, they weren't the one that wrote that article about that piece of shit that tweeted trump that gif

Collateral damage is kind of anonymous' specialty. It's too late. the bombs are away,

shit I have to go to sleep rn
keep this shit up for the rest of the day you niggers!

Turnabout is fair play.

Wait a minute, if CNN was able to dox the gif maker, shouldn't Sup Forums logically also be able to do the same?

Every decent normie is on our side with this. And it's because they hate CNN. Fanning the flames will only expose the kikery even more so

We need to also dox Hanassholesolo then pin it on CNN.

dude bro, calm down, nigga. Not everything is a conspiracy

Jews fear the AUTISM POWERâ„¢.

CNN has special friends in high places

I doubt normies will be on board with doxxing 50 people not named Andrew Kaczynski

I want it to burn as much as anyone but let's not be fucking idiots

It would be really bad if someone decided to dox their kids

fuck off concern troll faggot

doxx the kikes MEME WAR NOW

you saying reddit or someone spilled the beans?

I called all the numbers on there. Only the wolf Blitzer number answer the phone but it wasn't a man who answered but some women who called herself miss greenfield.

In the words of our President, you hit them back 10x harder, you make the feel it.

They're in an impossible situation and you want to give them a fucking out

NEVER INTERRUPT YOUR ENEMY WHEN HE IS MAKING A MISTAKE

why not both

>is that really the best way to fan the flames

You want us to make an omelette, but we cant break any of your eggs? Fuck off.

Yes because they've legitimised themselves as targets. Actually hitting back nets you more support, not less.