Shit got serious and fast

Shit got serious and fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/07/04/cnn-blackmails-source-donald-trump-wrestling-video/
cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
archive.is/PXxf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA&t=0s

Give the archived link faggot.

CNN gets ass rammed for targeted bullying. Best time line.

Blackmail is bad.

does zuck enjoy pizza?

why whats wrong with based breitbart

How u get that flag dawg

gas

u have to go back

> (apparently, he is male)

Oh god hahahahaha

>These faggots need to go back to plebbit.

call me when nyt/bbc/nbc do a front page story about this

I made the post, you archive it, lazy fuck.

>CNN is literally guilty of blackmail
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

As a rule you should always use an archived link for stuff. Just proper process.

True story.

Hate Has No Home Here

KEEP ESCALATING

CNN MUST FUCKING DIE

OYY VEYYY

Faggot

Whatever. If I make a meme that our president chooses to share, so be it. This just shows you how tabloid trash our "mainstream media" has become. Dox a guy who made a meme that hurts your feelings. Fuck you.

No you should archive a story when you don't want to give the website hits, which gives them ad revenue. This would be if it's a leftist site.

But Breitbart (just like any other right wing site) deserves our support. We should give them hits.

HIS NAME WAS HANASSSOLO

>whoa bro, lets make pro Trump websites die out so that we can live ad free and not give money even inadvertently to conservative writers
>we are so DOPEAROONIE

Kid's 15

Except I cant find the story on there.
Is this fake-ass?

byline of joel b. pollak. pollak

ehehehehe

Doxing is one thing, here though you have the threat and intimidation of a corporation against a 16 year old kid for being silly. They really crossed the line here and fuck them also.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Wait, he's seriously 15? What the fuck.

Can someone confirm this without a doubt? This would make CNN seem like monsters even to liberals. It would also explain why the guy apologized so quickly. A grown adult wouldn't stand down, they would lawyer up.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/07/04/cnn-blackmails-source-donald-trump-wrestling-video/

Wew

We should give clicks to outfits that spread our goals

cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
here is the news post about it.

Thank

Archived it for you
archive.is/PXxf8

CNN IS FUCKING DONE FOR

July 5th We email, call and bitch at the sponsors. Hit them in the wallet. Save Pic and do your duty July 5th soldier.

>Seem like monsters even to liberals

Oh my child. How naive you are.

this thread is a mess

hang those fucking pedos already

lol

I don't see how the fuck the source of the gif was in any way relevant or news worthy. Nobody knows where 99% of the gifs on the internet come from and it don't fucking matter.

>expecting structure on this site

yeah. it's insane how fucking petty media execs are at this point. they spend a lot of time writing clickbait about trump's lack of decorum, then pull this shit. shameful.

There will be blood.

lmdaooododoomdmoac

I've never heard Jim this angry.

I hope you die, you didn't even give the direct link you redditcuck

they keep saying "man"

if the rumors that the guy is a fifteen year old are true, this seems like a real cover up that they're blackmailing a fucking kid

>all this over an innocuous tweet
America you are becoming a bigger joke. Please deliver the punch line soon, all this inanity almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

Please let this be the final straw and CNN burns.

So literally a Sup Forums user whose life is going to be fucked up because he spouted off the bullshit he read here

Don't you know. They are only children if they're black. White mans burden

>A 10 y.o humilliated several liberals at once
really made me think

>equating the people at CNN with all Americans

You take that back you filthy abo

Not surprising, CNN and their ilk have a long history of blackmailing and silencing under-age children.

What's that from?

Most of the time it's ironic feigned outrage, but he was spitting mad by the end.

Do you remember the girl that carved a B on her cheek back during the 2008 election?

He was a redditor. Normally we just scapegoat reddit but in this case it was the actual guy

Liberals will excuse any type of horrific behavior as long as it supports the liberal narrative/liberal cause

This is going to bite CNN in the ass, and hard. Even if they don't face legal consequences, the damage to their reputation is going to be significant.

Apparently they thought the rest of the world was as offended by a dorky gif as they were. And maybe they'd get some good laughs out of this 'win'. It seems to me like they were desperate for any kind of victory, and nobody told them that doxxing a private individual is in bad taste.

Falling Down, great movie. Suburbanite loses his shit.

2 days ago
>HEY MOM THE PRESIDENT POSTED MY GIF ON TWITTER
Tonight
>MOM ONE OF THE LARGEST NEWS CORPORATIONS IN THE WORLD IS BLACKMAILING ME BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT LIKED MY GIF

no wonder he was scared fucking shitless. he was afraid he'd get in trouble with his parents.

Question is, will the MSM defend them or attack them?

was the kid based?

If he's posting anti-semitic shit I'd bet my life he's on Sup Forums too. Poor kid just fucking around on the internet and now his identity will be released soon enough

His parents better lawyer the fuck up.

Fox News is going to tear them a new asshole all day tomorrow

Vaguely, but women aren't people so I didn't care

sure is summer in here

A crime user

>CNN gets butt blasted by 15 yo kid

WTF is this timeline

Your uncouth president made an inane tweet to prod your corrupt media so all you shit-stained voters could have something to gawk at for 5 minutes. There are actual things going on in the world. The rest of us don't care about this shit. Sort yourself out.

>a post on Sup Forums

Seems legit. Any actual proof of this.

I have my doubts, but would be hilarious if true, though. Wonder what other laws they broke if they tried to reach out directly to the kid (they would have known from his age from his Facebook/social media) for comment, as opposed to going through his parents/guardians.

Would also explain why they were more likely to accept an apology and not post his name.

CNN IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

point is, nobody will remember who the kid is after some time....they will care about the Fall of CNN though.

Holy fuck lmao. Was destroying a media empire part of their plan?

The dude should bite the bullet and let them publish his identity. Kid could live off patreon from now until eternity. If Zimmerman taught me anything it's that if you make blacks or Jews angry people will just throw money at you

Duh they will. What about MSNBC, WaPo, NYT?

They have to decide. Take the side of a "comrade" in arms against Trump who is blatantly wrong in this matter, or throw them by the wayside and protect themselves?

Gonna be interesting to see which way they go. CNN is dying already, I wouldn't be surprised to see them all dogpile on CNN.

Andrew W Kaczynski
145 E 16th St #6K
New York NY 10003
DOB November 30, 1989 (age 27)

Wife: Rachel Louise Ensign

Falling Down

This was reported by 2 others, they are looking for accurate info (without doxxing him) I think.

>Assange doesn't even know where CNN is based out of
Dipshit

The guy should have said "Because of CNN threatening to release my information, I have decided to kill myself" or something like that. It would have been a fucking happening.

You're a fucking dolt.

I expect more info about him is out tomorrow, but the age thing will come out def.

More like,

Modern day censorship witch hunts crucifying kids and adults for wrong thinking

I just like how surprised people are that a media company is full of petty egomaniacs that can't handle a joke.

Kids going to get rich, he'll be fine. He's going to lawyer up, hit the gym, and probably nail some ass in college in a few years.

Can't wait for Trump to murder Jeff Zucker in his private bowling alley

So if the kid reveals himself, we back his ass to take down fake news like we backed this nigga to take down fake news

breitbart is trash
everyone replying to this post negatively should fucking kill themselves