Daily Reminder: By marrying a white women and having 3 white kids Justin Trudeau has done more to secure the existence...

Daily Reminder: By marrying a white women and having 3 white kids Justin Trudeau has done more to secure the existence of the white race than any of you childless cucks have

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/no-internet-fidel-castro-isnt-trudeaus-real-father-the-canadian-prime-minister-just-really-really-looks-like-him/wcm/711f34c4-7b43-4523-9ae7-bcee333c45be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes mexican

literally disprove by a single google search

nationalpost.com/news/canada/no-internet-fidel-castro-isnt-trudeaus-real-father-the-canadian-prime-minister-just-really-really-looks-like-him/wcm/711f34c4-7b43-4523-9ae7-bcee333c45be

Are you really that quick to prove your a shill?

What am I even shilling ?

hes a krypto kike and OP is a cuck

>Implying any of those kids are related to either of them.

what you can't handle the fact that a huge lib-cuck has managed to do more to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children than you ever will

>Le all that matters is having white children meme
If Trudeau has three white kids but lets in thousands of Arabs each of whom has more than 3 kids on average he is doing much much more harm to the white race than a permavirgin. I mean using your logic I could suggest legislation that proposes that the US take in at least 1 million refugees but if I have three white kids I'm a hero for the white race.

Think again, I already have grandchildren. Also, unlike Castr-I mean Trudeau I'm not a commie spic.

He has done a lot more to destroy the white race via his retarded intake of immigrants and the billions in debt he has accumulated to give them free shit. He just paid a terrorist that killed a US soldier 10 million in tax payer money because he thought it would make him look good. Fun fact, he is the worst PM in the history of Canada!

>Castro's bastard (Castro is a sephardic crypto)
>White

Also they're probably atheist so worthless.

>implying we can't do better

god its like the perfect white family

why can't all whites do this shit

He can't mess this election up or we are done for. This is the Trump-Hillary fork in the road, continue down the path of mass immigration and displacement or stop.
I hope.. conservatives didn't do a lot to stop the TFW/Family reunification under Harper, but at least they didn't John McCallum us.

When did Liam Neeson grow a beard?

>who's your daddy

Fidel Castro isn't Mexican.

IDK man pierre trudeau kinda gave the fags rights

You are assuming those are his children.

Trudeau is a Cuban love child

he's south mexican

lol nobody will know im a leaf !

I met a girl from Botswana on a trip to South Africa last week. Had so much fun I will never look at white girls again.

Sorry anons, the Blacked meme is real.