Islam quotes and statistics

Hey Sup Forums, believe me or not soon I will be speaking to a vice reporter regarding something islamic in nature. I don't wanna get too into it, but I'm writing down all the incriminating quotes from the quran and statistics about muslims that I can find, so I can back up my point that muslims are scum and dangerous and do not fit in modern society. what important ones should I make sure to include and mention?
>pic related
What I have written down so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
answering-islam.org/Shamoun/cruelty.htm
youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU
archive.is/LRe05
pastebin.com/3S6jSGpC
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/library-of-hate-redpill-database/100204/2?u=rudolph
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/imamofpeace?lang=en
bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2016/pks2016_node.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

other things I have.

Good news user.
Some sandnigger already wrote down all the dumb shit his religion said.
Just grab a copy of the Koo-ran and open it to any random spot and there'll be some stupid shit about death to infidels that you and your buddy can laugh at.
And don't forget to draw a cartoon of mohamed and then post it online with the reporters email so he starts getting death threats.
Good times.

Bring a copy of the quran. As him to give you a number between one and two hundred. Open to that page and start reading.

>grab a copy of the Koo-ran
I would rather cut my own hands off than ever spend my own hard earned money on that smut, but you make a good point
Fair enough, my only worry is the typical response of "b-but there's peaceful verses too!"

Good luck faggot you're making yourself look like a retard read it with HISTORICAL CONTEXT

Then repeat over and over again. Ask him to choose another number, then another, and another.

>algeria
LMAO
>historical context
Ok, sure. Why don't modern muslims read it with historical context too then, and stop taking it literally?
actually would work very well

like the peeps have said, you need to have the cum'ran handy.
>intended pun not intended

I will make sure I have plenty of quran quotes handy. I'm desperately trying to find german/swedish rape statistics, but ever since they got (((enriched))) they censor their crime statistics too. just trying to cover all my bases, you know?

keep your eyes on vice news anons, if I don't get censored and completely cut out of the article hopefully I'll be able to shed some light on the readers of vice

the vast majority of crime has been in a steady decline in nearly all western countries for decades. Take the decline/year drop from the last few years and compare it to the decline today. The difference is the amount that crime has increased.

That's a very valid point, I hadn't quite factored that in! I'll make sure to write that down and mention that too.

Bump

Listen to me. Record the whole conversation. He will have your best points edited out. You have no idea how powerful editing is. Watching it back you probably won't recognize it. RecoRd it all secretly. Do it on your phone, a camera pen, whatever, so you can release the actual footage yourself on an anonymous youtube.

Get quotes from the hadith collections as well.

There are already good lists of choice Koran quotes in religionofpeace.com

jotted some more down. I won't sit by and watch as muslims murder more innocent men and women in America. It was my loved ones, next it will be your loved ones.
Oh shit, that's an amazing idea. I don't know quite how to do that on an iphone, but I will find a way. Pulling an Alex Jones, sneaky, I like it.

>I will be speaking to a vice reporter regarding something islamic in nature. I don't wanna get too into it, but I'm writing down all the incriminating quotes from the quran and statistics about muslims that I can find, so I can back up my point that muslims are scum and dangerous and do not fit in modern society. what important ones should I make sure to include and mention?
you fucking idiot. vice has gone full leftist and they're going to smear you as "some hateful internet troll" in their hit piece.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY THAT WILL CHANGE THIS PREDETERMINED OUTCOME.

many, many people have attempted the same thing you are attempting, and none of them have "outsmarted" the interviewer. its not even worth your time to record the interview yourself, because nobody will care. your best option is to cancel the interview.

Studying is nice, but something needs to be done in real life, talk to your neighbours about it, talk to your friends, talk to your family, spread the word far and wide, DEUS VULT!!!

If you have the time, see if you can find any info about later verses abrogating earlier verses. It's a redpill that I've heard anons share on here before, but it is the definitive counter to 'muh religion of peace'. If
a) later verses override earlier verses and
b) the later verses are all violent
you have an airtight case for Islam being violent in nature. Good luck

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

answering-islam.org/Shamoun/cruelty.htm

That's actually where I've been getting a lot of my statistics/quotes! Great website.
If I don't speak out, I will have to sit by and watch as someone who murdered a loved one of mine isn't called what he is. A radical disgusting muslim. If I don't speak out, only his narrative will be written about. That can't happen.

Not exactly what youre looking for, but...
Ashtiname of Muhammad is a document signed by Muhammed stating that Muslims must protect Christians. Kind of a big deal that they arent

Also, ask the reporter what they consider as valid evidence, otherwise they will just keep shifting the goalposts. They might do that anyways, but oh well.

you're delusional if you think vice is going to be on your side in this.

should you spread the message that islam is a net loss for humanity? of course! should you attempt to do that in an interview with vice? literally anything else would be a better use of your time.

IPhone has a built in audio recorder. I think it's called voice memo or something. Make sure everything is silent, test it, play with it, test how coversations sound when its in your pocket. What state will it occur in? Recording them without their knowledge might be I legal depending on the state. In certain states if you are in a public place you can record whatever you want. Just don't do anything illegal my dude

youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU

From me to you.
archive.is/LRe05

Watch youtube tutorials on public speeking and charisma. How you say things is more important than what you say.

Remember to bring up Rothergam and how fear of being called racist led to the rape of 1400 children

pastebin.com/3S6jSGpC

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/library-of-hate-redpill-database/100204/2?u=rudolph

surely there are some organisations that give them out for free

would be a shame if they fell into 'the wrong hands'

I love that photo, saved. Thanks user.
Doing my best, but of course a lot of "friends" just get butthurt and shill for muslims instead. Ignorance is bliss.
Reading into that now, good suggestion, thank you!
Very good sources, thanks.
Wow, it makes me sound ignorant but I've never even heard of that document. (maybe because muslims don't adhere to it)
Will do.
I'm from MA, where it is illegal to "wiretap" someone, or record them without their consent. I guess i will just ask her if she's okay with me recording. If she's not, that's just incredibly hypocritical since she will be recording me I assume.
Bookmarked, thanks!
holy FUCK that's a holy grail! Thank you!!!
Absolutely.
Jesus, good point
appreciated, thanks user
hi hans

Holy shit you were in that bread from yesterday. 1. Don't wear a ducking g Pepe mask like they want you to. 2. Watch the first season of Hate Thy Neighbor and don't do anything those assholes did.

No problem, bro.

Now do the same for the Jews.

you have me confused user
gladly will if they ask and are willing to listen

>kindergarten humor
your autism is showing

A Vice producer from Hate Thy Neighbor started a thread yesterday morning asking for anons to be on the new season. Some user mentioned wearing Pepe masks and the producer ate it up.

I strongly Suggest

thereligionofpeace.com/

Very important:

Reference the Imam of Peace; quote him when asked for your personal opinion on how Islam should be handled in the west, and be clear that you are quoting him (or Tarek Fatah for that matter). Do not have "personal" opinions--make it known that there are Muslims speaking out against the nature of the Quran itself.

IoP's twitter: twitter.com/imamofpeace?lang=en

Reference also Ayaan Hirsi Ali and her struggle against Islamic attitudes towards women. Frame your argument w/ a concern for women's rights.

Use quotes from other figures on the left...such as Bill Maher and Sam Harris, who are no friends of the prophet. Force the left to disown members of their club before you give them a chance to write off your viewpoint as "just another white supremacist/male/etc". Force cognitive dissonance.

Use their own swords against them and you will win. It requires knowledge and patience. Good luck.

Don't use the ones in pic related, and look into Muslim apologia first to get yourself ready to know the counter arguments and not fall into any philosophical traps. If you just list verses you will (rightfully) come off as a pleb, do your homework.

oh damn, that's a great infograph. thank you!!!
very valid and great suggestions, I appreciate it!

Tons of respect to you putting your neck out there like this. This sort of stuff can ruin reputations and even be life threatening if you aren't careful. I commend your bravery and look forward to seeing a Sup Forumsack on camera using influence wisely

bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2016/pks2016_node.html

They dont Cover it at all. People just dont care. .. heres the german one but you ll need someone to translate it i guess. Im on a business trip therefore i cant do it due to time reasons