Did you see Based Alaska on the alt right princesses show, Sup Forums?

Did you see Based Alaska on the alt right princesses show, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=O_ucjPbQwgw

He just called for everyone in South America to return to Spain, what do you think about that?

Also, who do you think would like to have sex with him more, Pettibone or McCarthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyeoTDb1O4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Latinos returning to Spain

I just look at these alt lite women the same way I do as all those cunts on the view

Only castiza cuties should be allowed to return

You had to fuck it up with bottom left.

What are Baked Nebraska'a qualifications to discuss such issues?

??? What kind of fucking statement is that. Peruvians or Bolivians are pre-dominantely native Amerindian with only little Spanish blood. Should they leave too?

>Also, who do you think would like to have sex with him more, Pettibone or McCarthy?
Not sure why but for some reason I get the feeling that Tara is asexual.

He has a lot of twitter followers.

Tara isn't alt-lite. She's 1488 to the core.

Who the fuck does this guy think he is?

An alt-right insider who knows things about the hidden forces reshaping our society, clearly.

Did you see her boyfriend?

post pics

Gosh I want to sex Brittany with my Pettiboner

This. She talks about WN and the JQ all the time on her show

Allegedly it's this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=AyeoTDb1O4o

Why? She's by far the uglier of the two.

Looks like a tranny

All 3 of these pseudo intellectuals are nothing more than a bunch of attention-whoring opportunistic cringy e-celebs. Our generation is so fucked if these are the people that get recommended to listen to or watch.

Reminder to sage all e-celeb threads, folks.

Is there any young conservative personality that rejects the alt right? Seems like it doesn't exist.

Hey goys i know you never heard of me but im one of you buy my book!

You honestly pick this over Brittany on the left? My man you have shit taste.

Yeah, left kind of looks like a dude trying to look like an anime chick. Right has more natural beauty.

So why do I give a shit what these people think?

>not white
>white nationalist
pick one and only one

They are very important opinion makers in the subculture that controls what young people think nowadays. Didn't you give a shit about what Anita thought 5 years ago?

Where is the actual evidence that these attention whores are responsible for the rise in popularity of right wing politics? Can I see the data? I see it said often enough, but I have never once seen any data supporting the claim. Right-wing politics are gaining traction because the conditions are deteriorating due to left-wing politics. These thots you white knight for are simply cashing in on the trend by capitalizing in a high demand, low competition market replete with beta orbiters who fill their pocketbooks with beta bux. I see no evidence whatsoever that they are in any way responsible for anything other than filling their own pockets.

No

Why dont anglos return to Europe?

>croatia
you again with the youtube shilling?
fuck off

>Can I see the data?
I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure you can just look at their twitter follower counts.
Petak letak kereta aman.

How about no. These faggots just seem like cancer the more days go on, or possibly something else. Either way it was cool during the elections but we already won so why should we care anymore? Faggots should be more focused on actually doing something like getting to work, which really just makes me wonder more and more who's funding these people

There is some value to that but how many of these people are just beta orbiters who like the idea of having a girl who pretends to believe in their views?

>we already won
Be realistic. You still don't have: the media, the educational institutions, the institutions that finance culture, the art institutions, the entertainment institutions, etc.

Youtube thots won't get us that. The only way to retake all that stuff is with violence

Well then instead of just talking maybe these faggots should contribute something worthy if they really gave a shit. Like I said, this shit is really just starting to get cancerous. Plus none of these fags has the balls to call out the jews, so why should we care

When shekels and attention award it, she will come.

>the media
None of these e-celebs do. The 3 in the OP have about +-270K followers between them. And this is their peak. Just like others they will fizzle out due to their lack of insight and/or intellectual thought. Shill.

In all honesty the jews have probably won already. White women of child bearing age make up 2% of the worlds population. It is physically impossible for us recover. We are being out bred in our own homeland. And our fellow whites scorn and abhor us for trying to call out our the people killing us

>His book "meme magic:secrets revealed" is out now
Fucking dropped. Why do people feel the need to explain what happens on Sup Forums and expose it to the normies?

No it's not. Your political opponents did it peacefully. You just have to be patient and work at it.
What's the point in calling out anyone? Why not just work all your life to get the elite positions so you can influence things?

These people theoretically have the value in inspiring the young to join your cause, but it's still going to take their entire lifetimes until they're up there where they can actually do something.

Your opponents have worked hard for at least 120 years to achieve the present state of things, more if you count all the happenings since the French Revolution.

Why not just wait for the left to bring down civilization? At least then our people, who are more brutal and well armed will be able to extract revenge on those who have harmed us. The left will not be destroyed by pacifism

All this red pilling and youtube stuff... I just don't see it leading anywhere meaningful. The left will still exist trying to undermine us. I think our demise is predetermined by forces that have already been set into motion

He is cringy as fuck and a megashill.

you need a pool of supporters. It can't just be the end of things

the Left is way better organized than the Right actually, which is still controlled by 'Hispanics are natural conservatives" types anyway

they're more a sign of things doing better for the right. And desu, making content where they talk to interesting people (not baked) is what I like

Because nothing good will come of it, and they are the ones in the positions to rebuild it, in an image you probably wouldn't like very much.

>will not be destroyed by pacifism
When has any stable society been created by civil war? You're stupid and impatient.

I just don't think we can win. People like to have hope that we can. But the left is entropy. It's impossible to fight it forever

Tara seems to actually have some knowledge on identity politics while pettibone is just another alt-liter in it for the popularity just like lauren southern.

There is never going to be a white ethnostate. The alt right is not going to achieve shit. It will be undermined and up just like the libertarian movement

It's amazing how everyone has their own special alt lite waifu who according to them is different from all the others

you can tell alot about someone and their view on politics by who they listen to in popular media. lauren southerners are by far the most normie of the spectrum. Tara is good.

Tara isn't white. A non white person cannot be a white nationalist

She's 7/8 white, better than 56% last I checked

7/8 =\= 8/8

And please spare me the Nuremberg laws meme

shes white you sperg

Obama is white

okay, but some people will try

maybe not, but white advocacy can be a thing. Whitopias can be too.

The ethnostate is a deliberately extreme idea

>Major NSDAP policy a meme

she's doing more than the people who obsess over purity.

Even I think pure is better but I realize beggars cant be choosers

Without an ethnostate all of this will be for naught. If we so not have a sovereign Nation that is by and for whites we will never be safe

The Nazis lost

Why should our race be reduced to begging a non white cunt to shill for us

Do you think they lost because of the Nuremberg Laws?

that was one of their most boring interview. baked alaska is a bland faggot who offers nothing new

Brittney pettibone is white. Baked and Tara look like some off-shoot race that's related to whites but not actually white.

because...we ARE in decline. Besides, she's literally just running an internet show.

it wont be America. But God hates a coward and all that

Not necessarily. But why should we not try aurpase those we admire. We should have higher standards than thwm

Try to surpass those we admire

Some proud race we are. Needing some Indian girl to shill for us

Tara looks like she smells good

>need
now where did you get that idea?

shes better than having a more while airhead like pettibone shill for us just because its the popular thing to do right now, besides tara's view are far more extreme than the like of southern or pettibone. tara can actually speak intelligently on these topics

The men actually thinking about marriage pick Tara instantly. If you purely want to fuck you would likely pick the young one on the left.

Yes that's what everyone says. Their special favorite alt lite girl is different from all the rest.

Her face is like a circle. No golden ratio to be found. Sad!

its an objective fact that tara speaks more intelligently than pettibone or southern. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that

Girls like and look up to pretty girls especially when a new bandwagon comes along. Relax, they'll be bringing in white pretty feminine brides to the white men and make tons of pretty white babies to carry on the western civ to a better future. This is good. Just don't give the women any sort of political power and influence after the ethnostate is created or we're all back to square 1.

if nothing else, it's a good sign.

As long as we don't let them make decisions

It's not like sexism kept them away so no need

We have lost. Our people are going extinct and tara is not going to stop that from happening. Just look at the demographics of the world. Of supposedly white countries. How can we possibly restore our former glory.

They steal memes and format videos according to what they read here and off others..

We have to be incrementalist. Failure is possible, but blackpilling as an excuse to not try is ridiculous

actually, I doubt they skim Sup Forums

You won't know who Emil Kirkegaard is by reading Sup Forums

thats literally all they do. they parrot what they see anons here post - thats it. and they post memes posted here and try to act cool and funny while posting them when in reality it makes them look super cringey... southern does this more than any other alt-lite personality.

the wierdest thing is
both of them should have each other's names - they suit each other more than themselves

brittany pettibone sounds english as fuck
tara mcarthy sounds more american and suits brit's face/character more

fucks with my head

It's a more effective tool to get our ideas to the masses. People are much more likely to watch a video on Jewtube than scour threads on a Laotian fingerpainting board

alt-right* Well, in Southern's case not so much

Again, the memes are one thing but nobody skimming Sup Forums actually talks about these issues in this way.

People who read Sup Forums already accept these issues as self-evident and rarely post about them

Do not lose hope nor the small glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel! Look at how things have changed in the last 2 yrs! Sjws, feminism, blm bs, the media etc it's dismantling! We meme'd trump into office. The counter culture is us, the internet weebo faggets! Just keep pushing through, even to the very bitter end. Never give up, that is NOT in your blood. Now then, keep going strong and get those future spartan white babies a future to fight for to keep forever!

>TRUSTING ANY OF THESE FUCKING CIA OPERATIVES

yeah its stimulating for the normies, but it shouldnt be anything that your average Sup Forums user should be looking to for any fresh or new thought provoking content.

lauren is alt-lite as fuck as far as im concerned. shes just riding this wave of slightly egdy/right wingism but wont go too far right because she wants the full potential of viewer base. im convinced nothing she says she really truly believes - its just for personal benefit, but yeah Sup Forums is just a place for discussing the already agreed upon facts that is the current political climate - i guess the alt-liters are good in that they expose the normies to new ideas in which we share at least the basis of.. its just cringe central when i try to listen to what they say... but i do however think Tara is a smart girl who could talk more in depth about these topics

white genocide is on the margins. Invest in her... by bantzing

She may not believe it but she'll fall for a handsome Generation Identity member

btw GI doesnt let in 'based black guys' and she must know that

why does she look like angela white

I don't understand his thread of thought

Don't need to trust them, take in the new ppl and red pill them. Race, gender, iq, evolution bio, the jq is quite the Pandora's box these girls are attempting to open. How very fitting with that mythology.

In my experience in trying to convert friends to the right coming on too hard and too early with the JQ only repulses newer prospective followers.

this, gotta take advantage of new developments. That's what powerful groups actually do rather than try to pull off plans of their own

hah, its a social engineering campaign. This bitches career spawned from pizzagate, a controlled psyop from day 1

baked alaska is a poon and those two cunts got deservedly btfo by bps

attention whores and a pussy talking for an hour? I'm good lel

ethnically diverse white nationalism is alive

okay, enjoy being constantly acted upon rather than taking charge of your destiny

assuming any ethnostate came, there'd be some diversity. People who refuse to move or whatever. The point is that it's a nation for whites which will do what it can to get whiter

You people are just as bad as the alt left. Spouting your dumb everybody get out of here except me! Memes