Even Brianna Wu thinks CNN went too far

Even Brianna Wu thinks CNN went too far.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hankgreen/status/882424941286653952
twitter.com/johnnysunshine/status/882446713893474304
twitter.com/chris_brockett/status/882446632012271616
twitter.com/tewha/status/882446874950619136
twitter.com/VancouverTim/status/882449988092968961
twitter.com/boomergeek/status/882449196799987712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

Not even their SJW drones are willing to back them up on this

literally Wu

that's pretty hardcore.

Oh you mean Brian

Holy shit.

Obviously we should all assume that (LW) is doing this for money/attention, the main fact is he's not even siding with these fucks is REALLY telling.

Woah.
Hardcore SJW vidya tranny.

>based trannypede XD

no, really, fuck john. He helped put into motion everything that led up to this. He's a guilty party, just as the rest of them.

Good to have another man, another male, on our side.

John Flynt, a total nutter who claims to be a woman and also the face of feminism.
In a totally unrelated bit of info, he attended college for 10 years without ever earning a degree, during which time he had multiple restraining orders placed against him due to his excessively volatile and stalker like behavior aimed almost exclusively at women.

You know you've gone too far when fucking Brianna Wu calls you out

Wow, it's almost like CNN undeniably blackmailed a teenager.

If they've lost Brianna Wu, they've lost America.

This is something that everyone regardless of political background should be rallying against. It gives me hope to see that there aren't people siding with CNN just because they're on the same team right now.

F U C K C N N
U
C
K
C
N
N

PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

who?

mentally ill male feminist

>not understanding the meme
Summer get out

>shaky
EVERY. TIME.

Even the Washington post wrote a piece on it and normie cucks like Phillip de franco are condemning it. CNN fucked itself.

Congratulations CNN
You manged to Bring Gamergate and the anti-GamerGaters together

Kek

>even Wu thinks this is too far

Wu, lad

still, literally who

>he

wu.

so just your everyday feminist huh, k

Hell, that really does put CNN's motherfuckery into perspective.

Mr. Wu needs to get back to her bunker in case the moon rocks start falling from the Republican moon base.

THIS FUCKING TIMELINE

based vidya blogging tranny

is it /ourguy/?

It's a good ride

Wu's on first?

Is she /ourspacekatgal/?

brianna whu?

He said as he ran for the house of reps.

>mfw I'm actually agreeing with Wu

Am I in bizarro world

How the fuck did CNN manage to get Wu upset at them? Holy fuck. I hope that jewish reporter gets sacked

>even Wu sees this as a chance to hit a softball and not look like a complete monster

I wish instead of this redditfag apologizing he'd claim that "Because of CNN threatening to release my information I've decided to kill myself". It would have driven the dagger home and tanked CNN. Imagine the shitstorm.

You mean John Flynt

Fucking jej

hank green too
twitter.com/hankgreen/status/882424941286653952

ya'll retarded
retarded
what >she wanted was a full disclosure of the gif maker's identity from second 1 so all the left could bully him en masse

this thread is pointless and OP is a fag

I...

What.

Jenkins. JENKINS.

WHAT DID YOU WITH THE TIMELINE JENKINS.

JENKINS.

THE TIME LINE.

THE TIME LINE IS GOING CRAZY JENKINS.

JENKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>THIS FUCKING TIMELINE

KEK, so she just blatantly admits she support doxing now for wrongthink? Not more acting coy or feigning ignorance or anything. This is interesting.

Why are people so upset about that gif is what I find alarming.

She's kind of right, though. Nothing wrong with revealing his name in an article about him and the gif, that's just journalism (unless he's a minor, which might make things a bit different legally).

Blackmailing and coercion, however, is pretty unethical and possibly even a crime. It really was the whole "we reserve the right to release his name if any of this changes" shit that really did them in. Not sure what the fuck CNN was thinking.

"It encourages violence against the media" aka It made people laugh with Trump and not at him.

Underrated post

exactly, that's the current state of the left
satanic triple digits confirm

Apparently it's fine to threaten to kill the president, but showing a lighthearted wrestling gif (a form of theatrical entertainment) is going too far.

our tranny?

Even vox

This is basically how it's going to end, our enemies are going to progressively agree with more and more things Sup Forums says until they can at least contend other things we believe, like the best way to help gender representation in STEM is to stop all privileging ideas/programs and fine/sue the mainstream media whenever they present STEM workers with the kitsch STEM worker stereotypes.

gotta love all the faggots at r/politics defending this shit.

what you say anonymously should stay anonymous as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of anyone else.

To be honest Wu has probably been doxxed a few times by our ilk, so it kinda makes sense. It's just a bit of a shitty thing to do in general barring extreme circumstances, though private anonymous trolls looking for a lolcows is not the same level as a corporation with the reach and power of CNN doing it anyway

Is Brianna Wu Tang Klan
/ourguy/?

I don't know, isn't there ethical clauses and stuff about revealing names when no crime has been committed and the person doesn't want them too? Isn't that libel or slander? I could be wrong I don't know. Regardless the context is clear that it's not because some irrelevant nobody created the gif that CNN decided to do "investigative journalism" but that his reddit history is full of evil racist wrongthink and he has to be taken down to send a message.

The real driving factor is him posting a list of the Jews at CNN. The wrestling meme is a way to drive the focus away.

Im doing my part...cant believe the blasé attitude of everyone over this.

We have a US Congressman from Virginia on board

Some of the responders are defending the doxing:

twitter.com/johnnysunshine/status/882446713893474304
twitter.com/chris_brockett/status/882446632012271616
twitter.com/tewha/status/882446874950619136
twitter.com/VancouverTim/status/882449988092968961
twitter.com/boomergeek/status/882449196799987712

Even so, just having her even PLAY with the idea it may be wrong will have a good (for us) impact on her more devout followers.

This whole thing provides a very optimistic insight by the amount of "political converts" we could potentially have on our hands.

Obviously, we may very well never convert lefties on Wu's and Green's levels. However, we could very well be touching the lefties on the "tiers" below her extreme, which I think that would be a milestone for us.

They may have already lead their left followers to start questioning things. Since they have no positions of power or wealth to maintain via leftism, they will be more open to change. If CNN continues to crucify themselves and we get a good foot in the door of the argument, their changes may be accelerated.

The may not turn into hard right, but everybody not coming out of the womb conservative has to start somewhere.

PRAAAAAISE SHADILAY MY DUDES

BASED TRANNY BTFO CNN TOP KEK

PRAAAAISE

Someone at CNN is definitely getting fired for this.

Yep

CNN had a literal "I'm found out" moment. Which is funny, because most normies don't care about that.

Then they did a modern day witch hunt on someone for thinking the wrong things.

>blasé
the fuck you call me you fucking cuck?

Lol Brianna Wu trying to fit in and everyone believing Brianna Wu in the first place.

>Inb4 based Brianna Wu
>Wu is /ourguy/
>My Wu

Pol will believe anything at face value.

No your just autistic and can't see your getting plaued.

Because its literally a crime. CNN fucked up even making the threat.

I can see Virginia going red next time around, Pretty sure it only went blue because Kreepy Kaine was HRC's running mate

If even he thinks something is "ethically shaky", you know it's bad.

cant stay relevant if you dont have an opinion on everything
now someone go find some pro-doxx tweets by this fag so we can throw them back in his manface

What's wrong and evil to civilized people is "ethically shaky" to these walking piles of shit. Surprising no one.

>now someone go find some pro-doxx tweets by this fag so we can throw them back in his manface
See

HA!

>ethically shaky
>when you want to denounce the jews but you remember they're the ones signing your paychecks

but rick, you said i could go on your adventures now!

Who said anything about based you projecting faggot? If anything it is interesting to watch an ultra sjw bully their own. CNN did something even I wouldn't consider a corporate entity to do, at least so openly.

WU TRANS MAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITH

HE IS OUR /SHE/
SHE IS OUR /HE/

WE BE SHE

Doxxing is not illegal in America. Anyone can do it and it carries no penalties whatsoever. People only complain on Twitter/tumblr about it but the police will never do anything to you if you release someone's information publicly.