CNN BROKE THE LAW!!!

CNN really fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_rKv5CdCfI
criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/new-york-penal-law-135-60-coercion-in-the-second-degree.html
twitter.com/donie
youtu.be/j4UOzBs56go
archive.is/45BzT
archive.is/nwBTo
archive.is/cRHfG
archive.is/iGHv2
archive.is/3r8yX
archive.is/BZqFh
archive.is/vXjEy
archive.is/QCAjd
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter
hias.org/blog/albany-kansas-city-jewish-community-stepping-refugees
archive.is/EnBL9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh boy, this is gonna be a goodie

Glad to see so many people against this shit.

Why wont he come to the balcony?

F

CNN is dead

I guarantee there are lawyers already getting ready and begging to represent this case!

this is worthy of a second scoop of ice cream.

He went out and gave a speech a few months ago I think.

Or it's a body double. I just don't know anymore.

Burn the MSM to the ground, let the phoenix of liberty be born from its ashes.

what is the sentencing range?
how much time

These are great and all, but given how badly CNN is fucking themselves up it should be 2 CNN logos instead.

ALL EMPLOYEES PROCEED TO THE BOTTOM PLATFORM
youtube.com/watch?v=q_rKv5CdCfI

don't forget this

Seriously can't believe that doxed some reddit kid for making a meme. it's not even threatening or offensive in any way, its fucking professional wrestling

>Sentence
>Coercion in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor. The maximum possible jail sentence is 1 year. The judge may decide to sentence you to probation instead of jail. The probation term would be 3 years.
criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/new-york-penal-law-135-60-coercion-in-the-second-degree.html

It just keeps getting better
and also /thread

Haha watching you republicucks turning into the trigger ready SJWs you hate is absolutely amazing :)

3/10 change the flag next time

Cnn:
>its not about making direct threats its about the implication

Then they shall be punished.

how dare you use the flag you claim to be against

Noice

Shhh lads, it'll be alright. Go back to sucking daddy donny's little orange cunt :)

Lol DAE orange drumpf? Small hands amiright?

Jesus you fags are sad. That shit is played.

>LEL PRAISIE KEK AMIRITE XD

>republicucks
>conservashits
>drumpfkins

i see you're a man of wrong side of history

says the faggot sucking donny's cock all because he promised to get rid of those evil brownskins who are TERKING YER JERB!!

Holy kekels

bless you neighbor

Doing my part in this war by writing an all news page i know! People must know the shit is doing CNN

I Just woke up. What hapenned?

But CNN is in Georgia, why does NY law matter?

Wait, did we prove HanAssholeSolo is in NY?

CNN tracked the kid ( 15yo) who create the gif that Trump posted the other day, and CNN threat him of revealing his real name on the internet

Holy shit. CNN is fucked

oh nothing, CNN just got so butthurt over Trump's wrestling gif they tracked down the 15 year old kid who made it and threatened to dox him if he didn't apologize

bump... Pick up your phones tomorrow Anons. You still know how to use phones, right?

He's not 15. You're latching onto fake shit that CNN will use to discredit this. Good job.

Molto bene, Luigi. Mille grazie.

CNN doxed a child so shut the fuck up and deal with it. And if it was an adult that doesn't make it any better.

A fucking ten year old bro. CNN are borderline pedophile.

discord,gg/eJBXMuy

get in here... we need to orgy this out.

i dont believe he's 15 but i do believe cnn is fucking retarded for doing this regardless of the age
it would suck if he was younger i feel bad for the autist
but i'm hoping its just a normal aged faggot like us

Great, but it'll amount to nothing. The law they broke was a New York state law, and if you really think that NY is going to prosecute CNN for this, you're living in fantasyland. CNN could have burned this kid at the stake live on Anderson Cooper 360, and the New York state government wouldn't do dick about it.

The law can also be used to destroy Twitter and Facebook. Or any corporation.

A

I have a fealing nothing will happen to them

SHART IN MART

The Russian are going to hack CNN.

New York is also full of kike lawyers that wouldn't mind fucking CNN out of some shekels.

Another CNN producer admits to doxxing and threatening someone else!

twitter.com/donie

So the CIA wants CNN gone?
Now this is getting suspect...

If charged with this it would be rrquire an epic court battle and would set some pretty heavy precedents

>or may be sentenced to death

>the entire CNN leadership gets publicly executed because of a WWE shitpost

bump

WTF? Are they trying to kill themselves?

I think he saw the glare off of a high powered scope during the last balcony visit.
I wonder how he keeps from getting bored though.
Can't wait for the next episode of 2017

Also what laws are the press ecempt from in the US?

literally no one cares reddit

I have a feeling that some members of CNN will be dead soon.

only if the crime was aggravated unfortunately

I wouldnt doubt it. When I fell off a roof at work I swear to god letters from lawyers started pouring in 2 days later. I never even called a lawyer...was to fucked up on pain killers

Reminder that THIS is what actually set CNN off

I dont have burger television, what happened?

CNN = Collapsing News Network

He did a month ago faggot
youtu.be/j4UOzBs56go

Is that image true though I just can't believe it.

Also the guy just completely ignoring the implication of the image pisses me off.

>"Bunch of jewish stars what that mean????"

Please explain to me why a bunch of Jewish people at CNN would hate Trump, who is a huge supporter of Israel?

I honestly can't follow the retarded thinking of people who think "the joooz."

Hopefully someday you'll graduate to reality with the rest of us who know it's more simple than that, globalists vs nationalists.

Wrong, only if the RESULTS of the crime are aggravated. If the guy dies because of this, CNN is on the line.

See Yes, it's absolutely true. Every single one.

ah yes good catch

The argument is that the jews are globalists and hate trump because he isn't. I guess it outweighs his zionist policies, the joos would prefer a candidate that is Zionist and globalist and there are plenty lining up.

Lmao

Because were retarded shills who think that because were jewish we get a special boy minority card

>great reporting

>going through someones reddit and finding their facebook

:^)

I thought it was fucking amazing when I read the article
I'm glad other people are noticing it too

CNN is bragging about blackmailing and intimidating the kid who made the gif

Disgusting fucking KIKES

Nah. They've been crying about the WWE gif ever since it came out, concocting that "inciting violence against reporters" meme, etc.

Jew media memes have been posted 24/7 for decades. They don't give a shit. They wanted to get this guy long before they knew who he was.

On their website they had this article headline in a giant font at the top of the page, like it was announcing the 9/11 attacks or the start of WW3. Most bizarre fucking thing I've ever seen on there.

Why did the article talk about his "anti-semetic" posts elsewhere on the site?

well they can't masturbate about Russia any more so they need SOMETHING to publish.

> The argument is that the jews are globalists and hate trump because he isn't. I guess it outweighs his zionist policies

Obama wasn't a zionist though, did you see the shit that went down during his presidency? And CNN sucked his cock every moment it wasn't in tranny-michelle's mouth.

Are you braindead?
I see your flags but are you?
Why would you reply to him?

To paint him as a Bad Person, so John and Jane Normie aren't inclined to feel any sympathy for him.

They report on anything.

the thought of the absolute shit show that must be happening in their pr department makes my butthole quiver and spasm

Maybe CNN will go the way of gawker this time.

discord,gg/vpJbxz

Obama wasn't a Zionist, but he was a globalist.

The idea that American globalist Jews, who abandoned their faith and married blonde goy wives, give a shit about Israel is overblown.

It's obvious that the large presence of secular/Reform Jews in the media is what is mainly responsible for all the liberal ideas it pushes. It's no secret that most secular/Reform Jews are liberal and tend to support gun control, multiculturalism, open borders, feminism, gay rights, hostility towards Christians, etc. It's also widely known that the media pushes for these very same things...just connect the dots.

Each time I read it I rage again. They have no one to blame but themselves for this

I think CNN just asked for Sup Forums to ruin it.

I guess that's my point. I don't understand why people go on about "the jooz" when the reality is the most important distinction is globalist vs nationalist. Adding in "jooz" on top of that just confuses and discredits the issue.

Holy shit Assange tweeted Metokur's video. This fucking timeline.

for the very reason "anti-Semitism" is even a term to begin with, jew brownie points. it's "Islamophobia" 1.0, meant to garner sympathy, nothing more. Never wondered why Jews have a specially tailored word for being mean to them?

That's a dumb question
The law is:
person 1 can't tell person 2 to do something which benefits person 1 under threat of person 2 doing something that will harm person 1. That's coercion. It's like blackmail.
They could have published his name. But they can't threaten him with conditions.
They're fucking retarded

>Listening to that leftycuck
user if you need that bogan faggot to tell you CNN broke a specific law instead of being competent and doing the research yourself you need to re-examine why you're here
Because this is not a fucking buffet it's a forum

FUCK sorry I'm on my phone

>person 1 can't tell person 2 to do something which benefits person 1 UNDER THREAT of person 1 doing something that will harm person 2.

That's coercion

I agree with both of you. If we expose CNN for this, it can't be in a malicious manner. That picture is in now way racist (except for the bottom part, obviously). Remember, give the people something to think about, don't tell them what to think.

Just a quick reminder that secular/Reform Jews(which is most of the American diaspora) strongly support multiculturalism/open borders.

'Citing Holocaust, Swiss Jews Demand Open Door for Migrants'
archive.is/45BzT

'As Jews We Should Be Outraged That Britain Is Not Doing More to Help Refugees'
archive.is/nwBTo

'Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform'
'It’s the ethical thing to do,” said HIAS president and CEO Mark Hetfield, of the community’s immigration reform activism. But he quickly added, “It’s in our strategic interest.'
archive.is/cRHfG
'British Jews Lay Groundwork for Influx of Syrian Refugees'
archive.is/iGHv2

'Jewish Groups Rap Washington for Lowballing Syrian Refugees'
archive.is/3r8yX

'More Than 1,000 Rabbis Call On Congress To Welcome Refugees'
archive.is/BZqFh

'Jews Push Washington to Admit More Syrian Refugees, Even as Some Worry About Backlash'
archive.is/vXjEy

'How Young Jews in Hungary Are Fighting To Help Refugees — Despite Right Wing Rule'
archive.is/QCAjd

'How We Move Forward Together For Refugees'
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter

'From Albany to Kansas City, the Jewish Community Is Stepping Up for Refugees'
hias.org/blog/albany-kansas-city-jewish-community-stepping-refugees

Jews And Muslims Hold Pro-Immigrant ‘Seder In The Streets’
archive.is/EnBL9