This makes me very very afraid

This makes me very very afraid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase#Aromatase_excess_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't see the red flags?

Besides manlets and hairlets have so little test they are basically biologically female anyway.

Fucking Quagmire jaw. Don't worry, (((she'll))) kill (((her)))self soon enough

Hey Vsauce, Michelle here

>he doesn't know that balding is literally caused by testosterone...
You're right about manlets tho...

I'm more bothered by the nose rings than anything else really.

It is a different type of testosterone, apparently the kind that makes you a bald manlet pussy.

How will we tell that they are men before it's to late in the future?

Where did he get the hair from?

ROSS ;)

Says he has grown 'em on his own and been taking "products" for 8 months.

Just pull the wig off retard

Nice meme but no, its caused by aromatase which is involved in reactions with testosterone. Also xenoestrogens.
Love that meme tho.
>dude im bald but its because im SO MANLY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase#Aromatase_excess_syndrome

If you saw it in person it would be obvious

Heavy Dudasteride medication then? Well I suppose he doesn't care about the side effects on his genitals as a trans.

Yeah man that jawline is sickning

yeah the test found in men. its simple genetics. it balding was feminine where are all the bald chicks?

Just ask to stick your hand down their pants. If they say no just assume they are a guy
Real women like the chase..
And to be ignored

Balding effects males and females because of the type of test in their bodies, google could tell you all about it in less than 0.3seconds instead of you wasting my time with this inanity.

There are several causes for baldness. It may be caused by high levels of testosterone (or more exactly dihydrotestosterone).

It's a byproduct your body creates when your testosterone used; some kind of left over shit that I forget the name of. It attached to your hair follicles and stops them from working. It's why hair loss pills only work as a preventative therapy; you can't detach the stuff once its's there. The rate at which people bald is independent from test. levels as it is based on the rates at which the byproduct is produced. That said, if you have female levels of testosterone you simply don't bald until much later in life and it is usually female pattern baldness...

Bald manlets are just the lowest that a man could be without being considered a woman.

First date questions:
Where are you from?
What do you do for a living?
Are you a biological woman?

It's not a wig, faggit.

>Jaw
>Neck
>Shoulder length
>Hand size

retard youre telling me test found in men and women differ in types and simply looking outside instead of getting a face tan from the computer screen will tell u men by large have the type that causes balding. i bet ur hair is soft and luxurious tho. smells like cucumber?

I can't make out a discernible point. Please remove the excess cheeseburgers from your keyboard and try again.

>Overweight black-latino yells at the internet
You fuckers don't even need the flags on to be simple to spot.

Reddit trannies lol. some of them are pretty hot just a shame most of them either A) want to cut their dicks off or B) identify as "lesbians"

>bogan resorts to lack of understanding

is anyone really surprised here?

Either I am pretending to be retarded or genuinely can't work out your point. It's up you to decide.

u didnt even have to pose that question everyone already knew the answer

Again I have no idea what you're talking about.

Following the thread it looks like I said hairlets aren't high test.

Did I trigger you baldy?

He looked like my high school physics teacher

trannies will never pass.

no fear hear

How did he regrow his hair? It seems like a lot of balding men would like to know how he did that (minus the boob growth and testicle shrinkage).

He became what he always desired but never got. He became his own girlfriend.

yes the rock and vin diesel clearly lack in the test department